How to Import vCard to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 ?
There are several reasons why you would want to import contacts from vCard to Outlook client. You may be doing so in order to keep things organized or for the purpose of archiving your old contacts in case you lose them. But after reading this article, you will learn the complete process to import VCF to Outlook. So, keep reading this article to know more.
Whether you are a small business or large and one person, the variety of contacts is the same. In your daily routine, you meet many people such as clients, customers, partners, suppliers, friends, etc. But it is not possible to manage such huge lists using your smartphone.
vCard is a standard contact file format to save the contact information of various applications and devices. The vCard or VCF file can contain the contact information of an individual or business. This usually includes a name, phone number, email address, address, and other contact information.
Reasons to Import vCard/VCF Files to Outlook
Unlike vCard, Microsoft Outlook is an email client application that also supports a contact list. It is one of the most valuable email clients in the world providing all the benefits that everyone needs. That’s why many users want to import vCard to Outlook clients.
There are lots of reasons why a user wants to export VCF Contacts to Outlook. Below we will explain some queries that explain this topic.
“Hello, I have collected some vCard files from many Android phones. I want to import multiple vCard to Outlook 2016 email client. Does RecoveryTools help me in this matter ?”
“Hi, I am looking for a solution to import contacts from iCloud (*.vcf) files to Outlook client. I know how to export vCard file from my iCloud account, but I can’t find a way to import that file into Outlook. Because Microsoft Outlook only supports CSV format. That’s why I am looking for a solution to import vCard to Outlook client. Please suggest me a solution.”
In this post, we are going to explain the complete process of importing the contacts. Since we had received multiple or even unlimited number of queries, that’s why we are here to tell you the complete guide. One of the queries has been mentioned below.
Import vCard to Outlook Tool – Instantly
We suggest you install RecoveryTools vCard Converter Tool. It is a hassle-free solution that is specifically meant for all home and commercial users. The utility allows you to import multiple or even unlimited numbers of vCard files without facing any kind of data loss and disruptions. Moreover, it has been developed with an easy-to-use interface and has been developed with a perfect algorithm that allows working according to the needs and requirements of the users.
The utility also supports other formats such as converting vCard to PDF, converting vCard to HTML, converting vCard to Excel, and multiple others. Just Free Download the mentioned vCard to the Outlook Import tool and run the process.
Get the Solution on your Computer:
Note: This is a demo version of this application that allows you to export only a few contacts from vCard to Outlook. For more, you need to purchase this solution for lifetime use.
How to Import Multiple VCF Files to Outlook ?
- First of all, download the software on your Windows Computer. Upload the vCard files with dual selection options.
- Get a free preview of selected vCard files in the user interface.
- Select the required PST option in the list of saving options.
- Choose the destination location path to save resultant data at the user location.
- Click on the convert button to start the process of converting vCard Files.
- Access your resultant data file at your selected destination location path.
- Now, open your Outlook program and go to the menu option and select the “Open Outlook Data File” option.
vCard to Outlook Import Tool – Benefits & Features
- Import vCard Files to All Outlook Editions: – The software allows you to import vCard to the Outlook client. One can easily use this application to import multiple files to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. editions.
- Keep Original Contact Fields: – The program maintains all the contact fields during the import process such as name, phone number, email address, address, and other contact information.
- Standalone User Interface: – The import tool comes with a standalone interface. There is no need to install Microsoft Outlook necessary to import contacts. Also, there is no need to install any other supportive solutions and plugins during the process.
- Access for Mac Editions: – After importing the contacts, one can easily import the resultant data to a Mac computer by any medium. You can use this resultant file on your Outlook for Mac edition easily.
- Dual Options for Selection: – The software comes with dual selection options to choose multiple vCard files at once. The option is “Add Files” and “Add Folder” to upload the vCard files on the panel.
- Support All Microsoft Windows OS: – One can easily install this application on all editions of Microsoft Windows including x64bit of OS. The software also runs on Windows Server editions such as Windows 2019, 2016, 2012, etc.
Manual Way to Import VCF to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013
To import vCard to Outlook multiple contacts manually, follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need a VCF file on your current computer.
- After that, open your Windows File Explorer.
- Go to the Windows Contacts folder – C:/Users/()/Contacts.
- Open the import option from the taskbar and browse your VCF file.
- Then, click on the export button and choose CSV file, and export to a desktop location.
The manual process required more technical knowledge to understand them. Also, while the process many chances of your properties will change. That’s why I suggest you to use a Professional solution to import multiple VCF files to Outlook.
Can I utilize the application on Mac Operating Systems?
No, currently the software supports only the Windows edition. But if are you looking for a Mac edition, then contact us via live support chat or email.
Can I import Android VCF files to Outlook using this utility?
Yes, the software supports all types of VCF files created by any device or application. You can use this application to import VCF to Outlook without any issues.
How to Import VCF to Outlook in Bulk?
- Run vCard to Outlook Transfer Tool.
- Upload vCard files on the panel.
- Select the required contacts.
- Choose an Export option as Outlook.
- Finally, the contacts have been imported.
In the above article, we have discussed the complete way to import vCard to Outlook. A lot more solutions are already present but we need to justify that the above-mentioned solution is more effortless to use and will provide better and more convenient results with 100% accuracy. Other than that, if you have any doubt, then you can use the Demo edition of this software to import the first 10 vCard contacts to Outlook. And, once you feel you are satisfied, you can use the premium version of this software.