How to Import vCard VCF Contacts to Excel? Solved!
As your business grows, you’ll find yourself spending more time on the phone with potential and existing clients. One of the best ways to get to know these clients better is to store all your contact information in an Excel sheet. In this blog, you will learn how to convert vCard contacts to Excel program.
vCard is a standard format for saving contact information. vCard files are mostly supported by a large number of applications and devices to save contact details. You can share the VCF files easily across the Web or multiple devices like Android, iPhone, etc. When you import a vCard file into your computer, you can easily add all the data in one place.
On the other hand, Microsoft Excel is one of the best-selling business software on the planet. It is so popular because users often use Excel as their primary financial software. Excel provides countless benefits, such as you can easily use Microsoft Excel to arrange or sort your contact data.
However, Microsoft Excel does not support vCard or VCF format directly. That’s why many users often look for a solution to export vCard to Excel.
Unavoidable Reasons to Convert vCard Contacts to Excel
“One of the most common mistakes in data analysis is ignoring a critical step. Microsoft Excel is the best application to conduct data & results analysis in a form that can be easily shared with others. That’s why I need to import my business contacts to Excel for analysis. Currently, I have Excel 2016 application on my personal laptop. Is there a way to import vCard to Excel 2016? Please Help! “
“I have many vCard files & want to import all of them into the Excel program. Currently, I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2011 Mac version. I want accurate results in Excel Workbook to manage all my contacts. I want to import vCard to the Excel Mac application. So, if you have any solution, please share.“
Users usually convert vCard files to Excel so that they can view the data properly in a single sheet with some separated rows and columns. Moreover, while using the vCard file, users need to open the files one by one and it is difficult to open a particular contact from a list of files.
Here, we will discuss a proper solution that will allow us to convert contacts with all attributes. Let’s understand the complete solution to convert files into Excel format.
Best VCF to Excel Converter – Quick Guided Solution
To convert multiple or even an unlimited number of contact files to an Excel program, we recommend you use the powerful vCard Converter Tool. It will enable you to create the Excel file. Firstly, it is necessary to convert vCard to CSV, and then you need to save the obtained file as an XLS file. The toolkit is one of the most compatible software that allows you to convert a bulk number of contacts and help manage the entire data.
Moreover, the software also supports the conversion of vCard contacts files into multiple other formats such as vCard to PDF, vCard to PST, vCard contacts to EML file, vCard contacts to CSV, and multiple other formats.The tool can easily convert bulk vCard files by maintaining the hierarchy and all the details present in those vCard files. This mentioned toolkit is available for Microsoft Windows PC.
Just Free Download the Software from the below button:
Note: You can only convert a few vCard contacts to an Excel file with the free demo version. If you want all contact records in your Excel program, then you need to buy this product.
How to Convert vCard File to Excel Format? Steps Guide
- Install & Run the mentioned Converter. Load .vcf files in dual ways, i.e., Add Files or Add Folders option.
- The application will list all the vCard files in its left pane. You can preview all the file details in the panel.
- Choose all the required contact files/folders & then click the Convert button.
- The application will display various Select Saving options. Choose the CSV option from the list.
- Setup all the options in the vCard Contacts to Excel converter like changing destination path.
- You can also create a New Folder to save the CSV file at the desired location.
- Click the Convert button to start the process of importing vCard VCF Contacts to Excel.
- The software will directly open the destination folder location. Obtain the CSV file and open it in your Notepad program.
After performing the mentioned steps, open the resultant file and save the file in *.xls or *.xlsx format. In this way, you can easily convert vCard contacts to Excel format.
Advanced Features of vCard to Excel Converter
- Support All vCard Encoded Files: The application supports importing all vCard files to the Excel program. All vCard encoding files can be converted into Excel using this toolkit which includes default encoding, ASCII-encoded files, UTF-8 encoded files, UNICODE, UTF-32, and UTF-7 encoded files.
- Import Android Contacts to Excel: Android devices allow exporting their contacts as vCard files. Users can import the Android Contacts to the Excel program using this toolkit. The application supports converting vCard files obtained from your Android Phone to an Excel spreadsheet without any issue.
- Import iPhone Contacts to Excel: An iPhone creates vCard 3.0 files to store its contact details. This software allows users to import iPhone Contacts to Excel programs easily. It can bulk convert multiple iOS & iPhone contacts into Excel to save time.
- Contacts Field Mapping Options: Users can map vCard files with an Excel spreadsheet through its panel. It will offer mapping of the fields like Full Name, Job Title, Birthday, Gender, Nickname, etc., with Excel spreadsheet fields like Feature Id, Title, Description, Status, More Info link, Tags, Added to Roadmap, etc.
- No File Size Limitation: The application imposes no file size limitations while converting mailboxes from vCard files to Excel programs. The trial application allows users to convert the first 5 items completely free of cost. The application is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows OS including Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
In a Nutshell
In the above article, we have discussed how to convert vCard contacts to Excel programs in an easy and reliable manner. Users can easily perform the task with the help of the suggested solution and trust me, the entire process will be done without imposing any kind of limitations or problems. In case you face any kind of other issues, you can connect anytime with our experts.