How to Convert IncrediMail Emails to PST Format ?
Abstract: This post will describe how to export IncrediMail to PST format. After reading this article, you will be able to use IncrediMail emails on PST file supported platforms like Outlook, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, Office 365, and many more. If you are interested to convert IncrediMail to PST format, read this write-up completely.
Most of you are aware of the reality regarding the IncrediMail email client by now. Also, brighten up those who don’t know that the IncrediMail email program was shut down on March 20th, 2020.
But now a lot of user data is stuck in the IncrediMail client. This is a problem faced by many users and now they want to export IncrediMail to PST format. Because PST files can support almost all Microsoft platforms.
However, we don’t know how we can export IncrediMail emails to PST format manually. And now, this email client has stopped working due to a Flash Player error in IncrediMail. That’s why people looking for a method to convert IncrediMail (*.cab, *.imm, *.iml, etc.) files to PST format.
Why We Choose PST Option
Well, this question arises in the mind of many people. “Why do we need to choose the PST option?” Because PST is the only format that supports all Microsoft platforms. A single file can contain all email mailbox items such as emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, reminders, journals, and more.
“With the last update to my Windows 10 computer, my dad lost the access of IncrediMail client with some error codes. Presently, the program has failed to run.
Is it conceivable to export IncrediMail emails and contacts to PST format ?”
How to Export IncrediMail to PST Format ?
To solve the IncrediMail to PST Conversion issues, I would say that you need to download RecoveryTools IncrediMail Migrator. Because at this time this is the only application that gives a large number of saving options.
The utility will empower the clients to automatically discover IncrediMail data from the default path to the interface. Furthermore, assist you with recovering the lost messages on the IncrediMail application in PST format.
Download the Solution:
Steps to Convert IncrediMail to PST File
- Get the product on your machine.
- Discover IncrediMail mailboxes with dual mode.
- Choose the desire folders from the given list.
- Mark on PST option and set all other features.
- Start IncrediMail to PST Conversion process.
IncrediMail to PST Converter – Complete Working Procedure
Before we start the process, we inform you that this application requires IncrediMail mailbox files. If you already have the IncrediMail client installed on your computer, you can select the Auto-discover option. Otherwise, you will need to find your IncrediMail data location. For more information watch the video and read: Where does IncrediMail store email ?
- After all the procedures, get the solution on your machine or workstation.
- Now, the program gives your auto-discover facilities. You can use this option to find your IncrediMail data in auto mode.
- Also, you can select the manual selection options, if you need to convert IncrediMail DB, IML, IMM files to PST format.
- The solution shows all the folders in the user interface panel. Here, choose the required folders from the list.
- Choose the PST option in the file saving options list to export IncrediMail to PST format.
- The product offers an email language change option. Here, you can also set location path.
- Press the ok button to start IncrediMail to PST Export process.
Top Convenience Benefits of IncrediMail to PST Conversion Utility
- The solution gives an option to auto-discover the location of the IncrediMail application and loads complete mailboxes data.
- IncrediMail to PST Converter accompanies double choices for picking IncrediMail IMM, IML, DB files, or directories.
- Likewise, the solution is competent to keep all email messages comprehensive of Attachments, Date, From, To, Subject, and so on before transformation.
- Subsequent to choosing IncrediMail profile information, the IMM to PST Converter shows all email folders in the product UI. This way, customers can choose to clear email folders for change.
- While the IncrediMail to PST conversion process, it creates a single PST file of every IMM or IML or DB file.
- It is a only application in the market which support IncrediMail address book DB files.
- This program gives a simple UI for all technical or novice users to easily understand.
- IML to Outlook Software offers the opportunity to make new resultant PST files. It permits clients to refresh default PST files too by adding more information.
- The program upholds all releases of IncrediMail email applications, for example, IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 without showing any blunder.
- One of the best parts is to work on every version of Microsoft Windows and Server machines including Windows 11 also.
Questions Asked by Users
I need to save IncrediMail emails to PST format. Can you please explain the process in short ?
Sure, follow the process in below steps:
- Download or install the utility on computer.
- Choose IncrediMail data or files (IMM, IML, DB, CAB).
- Pick PST option to export IncrediMail to PST file.
- Set additional options like location & change language.
- Start IncrediMail to PST Export process.
Does it support IncrediMail 2.5 version mailboxes ?
The solution supports all IncrediMail versions including the 2.5 edition of the IncrediMail application.
While the IncrediMail to PST converter process, does it export IncrediMail contacts too ?
Yes, the software exports all items from IncrediMail to PST including contacts.
Does it work on Windows 10 x64 edition computer ?
It supports all versions of Microsoft Windows including x64 bit of versions.
If your IncrediMail application stop working or you want to access your IncrediMail data to PST format. Then this write-up explains all the procedures in deep. RecoveryTools IncrediMail to PST Converter gives you 30 days money-back guarantee in case of program failure. Also, you can test this program before investing in it. For other details, contact the support team.