How to Check Website Error Log?
Summary: Do you want to check website errors? If yes, then this blog will help you find website errors by using a website error finder.
“Hello, I am Frandaz. In the last few days, I have started to see my sales going down day by day. But, I can’t understand the exact reason behind this problem. I tried many times to detect the errors, but I failed. Please suggest to me a professional tool to check website errors with complete information.”
We all know that everyone has gone on a digital platform. Many businessmen use websites to promote their businesses. So, websites play a very important role in every business.
A lot of digital marketers and corporates want to find broken links on websites. Therefore, it is important to check website errors promptly, so they want to make their website more proficient in performing in the Google search engine.
But the question arises: how to check a website’s error pages? Don’t worry; in the next section, you will get your answer.
Best Website Error Finder to Check Website Errors
RecoveryTools Quick Indexer software is an amazing toolkit that helps to check website errors without losing your data. This software’s interface is totally user-friendly. Both technical and non-technical users can easily perform with this Google website error checker. It also provides you to find redirect links on their website.
With the help of this tool, users can easily check external links on websites and fix them for better site health. Before, we discussed the software’s features. Let’s have a look to check website errors.
Complete steps to Check Website Errors
- Firstly, download and run the WordPress website error checker on your system and read the instructions carefully.
- Secondly, enter your website URL in the given field and then hit the start button to detect website errors.
- After that, the software will find errors on your website. The amount of time it takes to complete the procedure is determined by the size of your website.
- After detecting the website error, the software will show you a pop-up message of competition.
- Now the website error finder shows you all the website errors in different tabs. Click on the tab according to your needs.
Features of the website Indexer Tool
- Software is able to find internal links on websites and other errors as well, like external links, broken image errors, etc.
- It will allow you to export website errors in CSV and TXT format with complete information.
- After checking the website errors, it creates a report of those links separately, like serial number, status code, resource, and source URL.
- The tool is compatible with all Windows operating systems, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and all earlier versions.
What Are the Reasons to Check Website Errors?
- This is required to evaluate and compare your website traffic using the Google Analytics software on a monthly basis. If your website traffic is falling, you should analyze the website’s problems.
- If your website’s performance is going down in Google search results, you need to audit your website’s health with Google search console (GSC) and Analytics.
- You realized that your product sales and services were falling off and you don’t know the reason. In this situation, you can use a website error finder tool to monitor your whole website.
This post will describe to you how to check website errors and fix them. Many users are facing multiple issues regarding a website’s health, but they don’t know the correct way to find website performance.
This post explains every point in brief. Use the website error checker free tool to find a maximum of 100 website errors, including redirect links, external links, and internal links. If you want to analyze unlimited website errors, then upgrade it to a professional version.