How to Find Redirect Links? – Fix Them
Summary: This article shows you how to find redirect links from across the site. Also, we learn why we need to redirect to another URL. So, keep reading this blog to find the best redirect link, checker.
There may be times when you need to redirect a post, page, or URL in WordPress. Before we get into the exact details, it is worth explaining a bit about the reasons and how the redirect link checker works between different URLs.
You have your own website, but many people work on this site. So, sometimes you need to check the health of your site and whether all the users are following the CMS rules or not.
A new website with only a few pages is rather simple. Over time, the website grows. When you add more web pages and categories, you’ll see that you’re dealing with an increasing number of URLs. You notice too late that your URLs are more complicated than you anticipated.
A Chrome redirect link checker can take you to pages that are not ranking well.
User Query about Redirect Link Checker
Hello, I recently redirected the link to my blog, which was very old but was showing in a good position in the search engine. Due to the need for some change, I had to do the redirect, but now I need to find such links that redirect. This is not possible for me manually. So, please suggest to me how to check word press 301 redirect links.”
“I am a freelancer and an organization gave me a product to audit the entire website and increase site health. I need to find all 301 redirect links, check 302 redirects, broken links, 303 links, etc. It is possible only with the best redirect link checker. So, suggest to me how to find multiple 301 redirects.”
Why Need to Redirect URL Online?
Perhaps you’ve changed the slug for a post or page. Maybe you changed your permalink settings. Maybe you’ve published a new post and want to redirect an old one to it.
In all these cases, you need to redirection. This tells the crawl to go to the new URL instead of the old URL. If you get redirect links from the entire website, it can result in improved site ranking and saves time for Google crawlers visiting specific pages.
We all are aware, of three types (301 redirection, 302 redirection, and 303 redirection) of redirection, despite the fact that most web designers will only need to use the first one.
Know the Google Redirect URL Generator
301 Redirect – You should use “301 redirect” for any type of permanent changes or deletions. It passes an estimated 90-99% of the page ranking value to the new page. This tells search engines that the material has been permanently moved to a new location.
302 Redirect – Temporary redirect is called “302 redirect”. This redirect only is used when you intend to return to the previous URL at some time. If an improper form of redirect is set up, search engines may become confused, resulting in traffic loss.
Simple Way to Find Redirect Links and Avoid Common Issues
While knowing the need of redirects is rather simple, wrongly applying them may lead to difficulties with both SEO and user experience.
So RecoveryTools Quick Indexer Software is a highly demandable tool to complete SEO solutions for increasing website visibility in SERP. It is capable to index your websites to all search engines i.e. Google, Bing, Yahoo, and all.
The Chrome redirect link checker is capable of crawling your whole site and finding all the complete 301 redirect links, 302 redirect links, etc. After showing redirect links, you need to correct them.
If you do not fix all the redirect links, Thereafter, your website’s performance will be down slowly. So, check HTTP 301 redirect links and fix them.
Steps to Check Fake URL Redirect
- Firstly, launch the redirect link checker tool.
- Secondly, enter your website URL and click on the start button.
- After that, the software checks the website and finds redirect links.
- Now, it will show you all the redirect links and source links with code.
Features of Redirect Link Checker Chrome
- Find redirect links – It is capable of finding all 302 redirect links, word press check 301 redirect, broken links, internal links, external links. This software is attractive because of its user-friendly interface to give URL redirect service.
- Export in CSV & TXT – The URL Redirect open-source checker will crawl your whole website and find redirect links. But if a user wants to export all the redirect link information, the tool allows exporting CSV and TXT formats.
- All-in-one SEO Toolkit – All website owners can improve their website’s ranking in search engines, after finding the multiple 301 redirects in an intelligent way. This tool is specially designed for SEO to boost website health.
- Free version – URL Redirect Free Demo Version finds 100 redirect links and shows them in the software panel. If you find all the redirect links and export them in CSV or TXT, you will need to upgrade the edition.
Also read: How to check website broken links?
In the above section, we explained how to find the redirect link. We also include some additional information on how to check 301 and 302 redirects. The Chrome Redirect Link Checker is able to promote and analyze your entire site, and this graph shows all URL redirects on chat.