How to Import Apple Mail to Gmail? – Best Methods
Summary: In this blog, you will get the best and safest methods to import Apple Mail to Gmail account. If you are also, one of those who want to add Apple Mail to Gmail account, then you are on the right page. Here we will use both manual and professional methods to accomplish the task.
As we all know both Mac Mail and Gmail are email clients, which allow users to move and receive emails, and maintain their other’s data in an optimum manner. Apple Mac Mail can be used only on Mac machines and Gmail can be used in both Mac & Windows machines.
Sometimes situations come when users want to import Apple Mail to Gmail account, but they don’t know the right method. so here we are to solve your problems.
Apple Mail vs Gmail
- Apple Mail is primarily designed for Apple devices like Macs, iPhones, and iPads, while Gmail is a Web-based email service accessible on any device with internet access.
- Mac Mail can be used offline, and emails are stored on your device, while offers offline mode through a browser extension, but primarily relies on an internet connection.
- Gmail provides a more flexible and cross-platform experience, while Apple Mac Mail provides a more integrated experience with the Apple ecosystem.
Expert Solution to Import Apple Mail to Gmail Account
Free Download the trial version of RecoveryTools Mac Mail Migrator which will enable the users to export Mac Mail to Gmail Webmail service instantly. The free trial version of this toolkit will enable the users to export only the first 25 emails from every folder.
There will be no changes made in the original Metadata and properties of mailboxes while moving data. Many requests had been made by users to import Apple Mail to Gmail accounts. Download it from the given buttons:
From the above, we can clearly understand that there is a large number of users who want to understand a simple way to transfer Mac Mail to Gmail. One can transfer Mac Mail emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, attachments, and journals from Mac Mail to a Gmail account using Mac Mail to Gmail Migrator fully secured. It supports the seamless migration of data quickly & extensively.
Quick Steps to Add Apple Mail to Gmail
- Step 1: Install and run the given tool.
- Step 2: Add the files/folders to the panel.
- Step 3: Choose the needed folders/subfolders.
- Step 4: Select Gmail as a saving option.
- Step 5: Put the login details of Gmail.
- Step 6: Hit the Backup button to import Apple Mail to Gmail.
Import Apple Mac Mail to Gmail Account in Bulk: All Steps
Firstly, you have to export the mailbox from Mac Mail account, and then you have to import MBOX to Gmail account using the given tool.
Step 1: Export Mailbox from Apple Mail
- Go to Mailbox >> Export Mailbox…. From Mac Mail.
- Browse the location to save the resultant file.
- Hit the Choose button to start the process.
Step 2: Add Apple Mac Mail to Gmail Account
- Download the software and then install it on your system.
- Add the exported files and folders to the software panel using the Select Files and Select Folders options.
- After uploading all the data, select the folders and subfolders from the software panel and hit the Next button.
- Hit on the Select Saving Option and choose Gmail as the saving option.
- Apply the advanced filter option to import Apple Mail to Gmail selectively from the Filter Options tab.
- Enable the required advanced modes like Change Language to map your folders.
- Enter the login details of the Gmail account i.e., email address and app password.
- Hit the Backup button to add Mac Mail to Gmail account.
- After the complete process, a confirmation message will appear, and hit the OK button.
Highlighted Features of Apple Mail to Gmail Migration Tool
- Dual options allow users to add single or multiple exported files to the software panel to import Apple Mail to Gmail using the Select Files and Select Folders options.
- This tool has been created with highly advanced algorithms, which makes it more powerful and easy to use for all users, and also it provides 100% safe and secure data.
- Users can easily import multiple mailboxes to Gmail in bulk at once without having file size limitations.
- Also, it allows users to move emails from all default folders including Inbox, Sent, Draft, Spam, Bin, and other created folders.
- This tool maintains the original folder hierarchy and email components including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Formatting, Images, Signature, Font Size, and type, etc.
- Also, this utility provides online instant messaging and 24 × 7 support to help users.
How to Import Apple Mail to Gmail Account Manually?
- Open your Apple Mail account.
- Choose Accounts from the File tab.
- Select your email provider from the Add Account option.
- Enter the login details of the email address and app password.
- Hit the Continue >> Finish button.
- After connecting both accounts, move emails from Apple Mail to Gmail account.
As you can see how simply you can import Apple Mail to Gmail manually, but remember it has some drawbacks, which are mentioned below:
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Users will get errors while connecting the accounts.
- Apple Mail account must be connected and working.
- Folder hierarchy will not be maintained while moving data.
In the above article, we get to know about the process to import Apple Mail to Gmail account in the very best manner. Hence, a user only needed to enter their Gmail account Username and password to accomplish this task. Therefore, we take the help of Best Professional Migrator which provides users with a direct option to accomplish any such migration.