How to Save Emails from Mac Mail to Hard Drive ? – Complete Solution
Are you finding how to save emails from Mac Mail to hard drive? If yes, after reading this blog, you will definitely find an appropriate solution. In the following write-up, we have given a stepwise solution to backup Mac Mail to external hard drive. Also, the suggested solution is completely Mac-based. Also, this blog will give a solution to the following user queries:
- How to export emails from Mac Mail to hard drive ?
- Can I save emails from Mac Mail to USB ?
- How to copy emails from Mac Mail to external hard drive ?
- How do I save my emails from Mac Mail to hard drive along with attachments ?
To save Mac Mail to external hard drive, you need an automated solution. Firstly, you need to convert your Mac Mail emails into some portable file formats such as PDF or HTML. After that, you can export your converted data into any external storage device or hard drive. Mac MBOX Migrator is an efficient solution for this. It is a Mac-based utility having a very simple user interface. So, before we discuss more about the utility, have a look at the quick procedure to save emails from Mac Mail to hard drive.
How to Backup Mac Mail to External Hard Drive ?
Follow the given steps to save Mac Mail emails to external drive:
1. Firstly, download and install the utility on your Mac OS.
2. After that, from Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) options, add the Mac Mail emails.
3. Now, choose from the added files/folders to save emails from Mac Mail to hard drive.
4. After that, Select Saving Option required from the list.
5. Now, Select Destination Path and File Naming Options as per need.
6. Finally, click on Export button to save Mac Mail to external drive.
Soon, all your selected Mac Mail files will be converted to the chosen file format. Once the conversion is complete,
Solution to Save Emails from Mac Mail to Hard Drive
The utility to backup emails from Mac Mail to Hard Drive is a very useful solution. Using this software, you can save multiple emails from Mac Mail along with attachments. Also, the tool is compatible with all the latest and earlier versions of Mac OS. The software allows choosing the destination path also for saving the output files.
Also, there is a free demo version available for the utility. You can use it to understand the working of the tool. But, the demo version allows to convert only some limited number of files. So, for limitless conversions, go with the licensed edition of the software.
Utility for Mac Mail Save to Hard Drive – Specifications
1. Allows to choose the destination path: With the utility to save emails from Mac Mail to Hard Drive, you can choose the destination path for saving output files at the required path.
2. Option to add files in bulk: The utility has two separate options for adding mailbox files. You can use the Add file (s) or Add folder(s) buttons to add the required Mac Mail emails.
3. 24 * 7 live support: If you have problems while taking the backup of Mac Mail emails to hard drive, you can always contact our support team.
4. Allows batch migration: This tool for Mac allows batch migration. With this software, you can convert any number of Mac Mail emails with ease.
5. Remove / Remove All Option: If you have added unwanted files/folders and want to remove them, you can choose the particular file and click the Remove button. But, if you want to remove all the added files, click the Remove All button.
In the above blog, we have suggested a multi-featured software solution to save emails from Mac Mail to hard drive or any external storage device. The utility has a very simple and easy to use software solution. With this tool, you can convert any number of Mac Mail files along with attachments if any. Also, there is a free demo version available for this utility. You can use it to understand working better.