How to Transfer Emails from Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com ?
Summary: – Are you looking for a solution to migrate Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com ? Or want to the process to transfer Windows 10 Mail Emails to Outlook.com account ? If yes, then this guide helps you to move Mail App emails to Outlook.com. So, read this article and know all the way to transfer Mail App emails.
As we know, Windows 10 Mail is the default mail app on every Windows 10 computer. And if you want, you can download it from the Windows Store. Windows 10 Mail app stores its mailbox data in VOL files. You can get VOL files from the default Windows 10 Mail app locations. But you cannot open it without proper usability. But what if someone needs to migrate Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com ?
“I have thousands of emails in my Windows 10 Mail app that I want to migrate into Outlook.com account. For this, I am looking for a solution that can maintain my email properties exactly the original format. So, does anyone know how can I transfer emails from Windows 10 Mail App to Outlook.com ? Please Help Me!!!!!”
As there is no direct manual solution available to transfer Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com. So, we need to use RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail App Migration Tool. It is a great utility for batch migration of Windows 10 Mail mailboxes to Outlook.com account. The software provides dual selection modes including dual manual selection options. using this application, you can easily locate your Mailboxes data with auto-detect mode.
In this article, we will explain the entire process of this utility with a guided screenshot. You can learn the process step by step without facing any complications. Now take a short look at the product working process.
How to Migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Outlook.com ?
Follow the steps given to explain the process: –
- Launch the utility on your Windows PC.
- Select Windows 10 Mail data with dual modes.
- Choose required Mail App folders from the list.
- Select Outlook.com option and enter credentials.
- Start Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com migration process.
Complete Process to Transfer Windows 10 Mail Emails to Outlook.com
First, download the program on your computer and go to next step: –
Run the program and read all the instructions before proceeding.
Choose Windows 10 Mail profiles with dual selection mode i.e. manual and auto.
Select the required Windows 10 Mail email folders from the list.
Choose the Outlook.com format in the list of file saving options.
Select the Advanced Filter options if you want a selective migration process.
Fill your Outlook.com email account credentials in the user interface panel.
Go to the next option to export Windows 10 Mail emails to Outlook.com Account directly.
After complete the process, the software pop-up a completion box.
Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com Migration – Features Explained
- The software comes with a simple and 100% secure interface for all types of users.
- You can easily select Windows 10 Mail mailboxes with an auto-detect option.
- Also, the software provides dual selection options to manually select Mail App Profiles.
- During the migration process, the software keeps all email properties without any changes.
- One can easily move multiple Mailboxes to Outlook.com at a single process.
- You can also select filter options to migrate selected emails from Mail App to Outlook.com.
- The software allows its users to transfer emails by data, by time, by email addresses from Mail App.
- During the moving process, the software maintains all email folder hierarchy structure.
- Our technical support team is always available (24x7x365) days to solve your queries.
- If your background is no technical, then don’t worry. The software comes with an easy to use and consistent interface panel.
- You can use this application on all Windows editions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Server 2012, etc.
How can I transfer emails from Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com ?
Follow the given steps to transfer Windows 10 Mail app: –
- Run the software on your Windows PC.
- Select Mail App data with dual mode of selection.
- Check only required email folders from the list.
- Choose Outlook.com option and fill credentials.
- Click on the next to migrate Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com
Can I use this application on my Windows 10 x64 bit Laptop computer ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including x64 bits of OS.
Does the software allow us to migrate selected emails from Mail App to Outlook.com ?
Yes, the software provides multiple filter options to transfer only selected emails from Windows 10 Mail App to Outlook.com.
In this article, we have described all the ways to transfer Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com. If you are one of those who want to know how to migrate Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com. Then download Windows 10 Mail to Outlook.com Migration tool on your Windows computer. You can also try the trial edition of this application to move only 25 emails from per folder. For unlimited migration process, then purchase the licensed edition of this utility. If you have any issues with the software and its process, then contact us on live support chat.