How to Migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server?
Email is one of the best ways to communicate with others. But is not only used to communicate with consumers. In businesses, email uses every day to reach existing, new, and future customers. Well, Windows 10 Mail App is a default email client provided by Microsoft with every Windows 10 Operating System.
It is a complete email solution for the regular user. But this app has many limitations like lack of email filtering, etc. Windows 10 Mail doesn’t offer to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server. There are lots of users who want to transfer emails from the Mail App to the Exchange Server.
“I am using the Windows 10 Mail App for the last few years. For the past few days, I have noticed that my Windows 10 OS crashes automatically. I want to save my Windows 10 Mail app email in a safe place before I lose everything. I have another inactive Exchange account on a Hosted Exchange Server. So, I want to transfer emails from Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server. I don’t know how can I do this migration process. If you have any suggestions please guide me thank you in advance. – Rose – New York”
Direct Solution to Import Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server
“Find the free trial version of the Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration tool from here. It allows you to export 25 emails per folder to Exchange Server Account directly.”
One of the Best RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail Migration Tool is the ultimate solution to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server. The software provides a simple and easy to user interface panel for all types of users. Using this application, one can easily migrate Windows 10 Mail to Hosted Exchange Server without requiring extra technical knowledge. It can be used to import emails with attachments from Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server.
The Windows Mail App to Exchange Migration tool is a professional application that gives you a direct option to transfer Windows 10 Mail Profile to Exchange Server. The software works on a standalone platform to export Windows 10 Mail Emails to Exchange Server without facing any issues. There are some benefits explained in the below section. But first of all, if you have not downloaded this software, first download it to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server.
Read This Also – Export Windows 11 Mail Contacts to CSV in Batch
How to Transfer Windows 10 Mail to Exchange?
Follow the steps to export Windows 10 Mail to Exchange: –
- Run the program on your Windows machine.
- Choose Windows 10 Mail profile with dual selection mode.
- Enable require email folders from the list in the interface to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server.
- Select the Exchange Server option in the list of file saving options.
- Fill out Credentials and start Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration process.
Also Read: How to Export Windows 10 Mail to Zimbra?
How to Migrate Emails from Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server?
Download the utility on your Windows machine and follow the step by step process: –
- First of all, launch the Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration tool on your Windows Computer. Read all the instructions before proceeding.
- After that, select Windows 10 Mail App profile mailboxes with dual manual selection or auto-locate mode to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server.
- Thereafter, choose only the required email, contacts, calendar, folders in the list of the mailbox database.
- After that, select the Exchange Server option in the list of file saving options.
- Thereafter, you can select the advance filter options to migrate selected Windows 10 Mail data to Exchange Server.
- After that, you need to enter your Exchange Server Credentials in the user interface panel.
- After that, click on the Next button to start the process to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server.
- Finally, the process to import Windows 10 mail emails to Exchange Server is completed.
Features and Benefits of Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration Tool
- Auto-detect Windows 10 Mailboxes: The tool offers dual options to upload Windows 10 emails into the software panel. The auto-detect feature of this toolkit enables users to load Windows 10 emails from the default storage location.
- Batch Migrate Windows 10 data: Using the Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration tool, users can batch transfer emails from Windows 10 to Exchange Server. This helps to achieve email conversion in a minimum time.
- Advanced-Data Filter Options: The utility comes with various data filter options for selectively migrating Windows 10 emails to Exchange Server. Users can sort out all emails as per the date range, subject, email address, etc.
- 100% Safe Interface Panel: Security is the major concern of all Windows users that’s why the software of Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Conversion Tool is programmed keeping in mind this fact. It never saves the details of the user’s credentials in the software’s interface.
- Keeps intact on-disk folder hierarchy: The Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Migration tool assures the preservation of the internal folder hierarchy structure. So, the user will get an exact copy of the original mailboxes.
- Dual Manual file selection options: The tool offers double approaches to uploading the Windows 10 files/ folders into the software panel. With the “Select Folder” mode, one can upload an entire folder comprising multiple Windows 10 files. Whereas, with the “Select File” option, one can choose single or multiple Windows 10 emails.
- Windows Compatible Solution: – The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
General Asked Queries
In the above article, we have explained the complete way to migrate Windows 10 Mail App to Exchange Server. If you are one of them who are looking for a solution to export Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server, then first download the software. The utility allows you to migrate complete mailbox items from Windows 10 Mail to Exchange Server. The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows & Windows Server editions. The company offers a trial edition to export 25 emails per folder to Exchange Server. For an unlimited migration process, users need to purchase a licensed edition of this tool. If you have any further queries, then contact us on live support chat or email us on the official id.