How to Migrate SmarterMail (Hosted & On-Premise) Accounts to Webmail (cPanel Hosted Accounts) ?
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to migrate SmarterMail (Hosted & On-Premise) Accounts to Webmail account ? Or want to know how to transfer Emails from SmarterMail to cPanel Hosted Email Account ? If so, then your finding end’s here. In this article, we are going to explain the complete method to move emails from SmarterMail (Hosted & On-Premise) Accounts to Webmail or cPanel Hosted Accounts directly. So, stay with us and learn more.
SmarterMail is an enterprise-grade professional mail server with many of the provisions a business needs to unify a perfect association. SmarterMail is available in both on-premises and hosted versions. Anyone can use this mail service to access multiple services such as 2-Step Authentication, customize, automate and integrate using APIs, Intro to Team Workspace, Advanced Group Chat, Simplified Account Management, for better sharing, and more.
But there are lots of users who want to move from SmarterMail to Webmail or SmarterMail to cPanel Hosted email account. With web hosting or website-hosting is included an email service remembered for cPanel is a typical email hosting, which permits you to send messages, oversee email accounts through webmail and email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail.app, and so forth.) by using SMTP/POP/IMAP protocols.
A Professional Method – SmarterMail to Webmail Migration Tool
As we know that SmarterMail is available in both web versions (Hosted version) or On-Premise versions. That’s why we need different applications for different SmarterMail account migration processes. Here, we use two different RecoveryTools utilities to migrate SmarterMail (Hosted & On-Premise) Accounts to Webmail / cPanel Hosted Accounts.
One of RecoveryTools SmarterMail Migrator utility that allows you to migrate emails from SmarterMail On-Premise Server to Webmail accounts. Another one is RecoveryTools IMAP Backup Utility that offers us to migrate hosted SmarterMail accounts to cPanel Webmail account.
Get the SmarterMail (On-Premise) Server to cPanel Webmail Tool:
Get the SmarterMail (Hosted) Server to cPanel Webmail Tool:
After Complete the downloading and installation process, you can take the help of the migration process with below guides.
How to Migrate SmarterMail On-Premise Server to cPanel Hosted Webmail Account ?
- First of all, download the SmarterMail On-Premise tool on your computer.
- Launch it and choose SmarterMail mailboxes with dual selection options.
- After that, the solution loads all mailboxes folder inside the panel. Here, choose only required.
- Now, you can choose the IMAP option in the list of file saving options.
- Here, put your webmail / cPanel Hosted Email Account credentials with server IMAP address and port no.
- Also, one can use the filter option to migrate only selected emails from SmarterMail to webmail account.
- Press the next button to start SmarterMail to cPanel Hosted Email Account migration process.
- When the process is finished, press the ok button.
- Now login to your webmail or cPanel hosted account to check the imported email messages.
How to Migrate SmarterMail Hosted Server to cPanel Hosted Webmail Account ?
- First of all, you need to download the solution on your computer.
- Launch it on your machines and read the instructions.
- Here, put your SmarterMail Hosted server credentials with its server address or port no.
- You can also select the batch option to migrate multiple SmarterMail hosted server user accounts to Webmail.
- Choose the required email folder which you want to migrate into cPanel Hosted Email account.
- Select the IMAP option from the list of file saving options.
- Here, you can select the additional filter options from the list.
- Put your Webmail or cPanel Hosted email account credentials with server address and port no.
- Start the process to migrate emails from SmarterMail to Webmail account directly.
- When the process is ended, press the ok button.
Common Features of SmarterMail to Webmail Migration Utilities
- Secure and Easy to utilize Interface:
RecoveryTools Technology consistently gives the best answers for its clients. This utility is one of the high-level programmings that also gives a 100% secure interface with no danger. It never stores the client’s data in the product database and interface UI.
- Maintain Email Properties:
It is the most dependable answer for transfer SmarterMail messages to Webmail or cPanel Hosted account. During the migration process, the utility will keep up with email properties. Clients get the first duplicate of the SmarterMail mailboxes in webmail account without any changes.
- Advanced Options for Select Migration Process:
The product gives various channels or choices to move just chosen things from SmarterMail (Hosted and On-Premise) Server. You can likewise choose the required messages using the filter options to move from SmarterMail to cPanel Hosted account.
- Move Multiple User Mailboxes at Single Process:
The product gives the option to move numerous user mailboxes from SmarterMail to Webmail account. Utilize Select Folders alternatives to move various SmarterMail On-Premise Server mailbox to Webmail. In hosted application, you need to provides multiple account credentials to move numerous user mailboxes at once.
- Support with All Microsoft Windows:
RecoveryTools SmarterMail to Webmail Migration tool is compatible with all the editions of Windows and Windows Server. Users can also easily transfer SmarterMail On-Premise Server emails to webmail on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Server editions. One can also use the Hosted edition on all Mac OS X editions.
In this article, we have described the complete process to move from SmarterMail (Hosted & On-Premise) Accounts to Webmail /cPanel Hosted Account. Because SmarterMail is available in both web versions (Hosted version) or On-Premise versions. That’s why we also need different applications for migrating SmarterMail emails to Webmail to cPanel Hosted email accounts. If you need more help, you can also contact us via live chat or email.