How to Migrate Emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird Client ?
Overview: Are you one of those who want to migrate from Office 365 to Thunderbird ? Or want to know how to export Office 365 emails to Thunderbird ? If yes, then read this article completely. Here, we will explain the way to import Office 365 emails in Thunderbird client. So, learn the process and continue reading.
Office 365 is used by many business organizations and individual users to manage their email and other personal information. It is a complete package of multiple Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, & Outlook 365, etc.
There are many users who want to configure Office 365 in Thunderbird client? Because Office 365 is an online platform. Users can only access Office 365 via an Internet connection. But there are many places where internet facility is not available.
That’s why people want an offline copy of the Office 365 mailbox on its local storage. And Thunderbird is one of them. Because Thunderbird is a free open-source email client application for all types of users. One can easily use Thunderbird to access and store online emails locally.
A Professional Solution – Office 365 to Thunderbird Migration
To solve these types of issues, team RecoveryTools provides a direct way to import emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird. The Office 365 Backup Tool is the best solution to migrate Office 365 emails to Thunderbird clients directly. It provides both options to export Office 365 data to Thunderbird format. You can install this application on Mac and Windows computers easily.
Download from Here:
Note: You can use the demo edition of this application to export only few emails. For more you need to purchase the software key.
Steps to Migrate Office 365 Emails to Thunderbird
- Launch the software on your PC.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 account details.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Thunderbird option in the saving list.
- Click on the next to migrate office 365 to Thunderbird.
How to Migrate Emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird ?
Follow the given step-by-step process of migrate Office 365 to Thunderbird client:
- Launch the solution on your Windows and Mac computers.
- Enter your Office 365 account credentials in the user interface panel. You can also choose the “I am Admin” option for migrating multiple Office 365 mailboxes.
- Choose the required email folders from the list to migrate from Office 365 to Thunderbird.
- Click on the saving option list and select the Thunderbird option in the list.
- Note: You can also select the MBOX option if you don’t have a Thunderbird email client on your computer.
- Choose the destination location path to save resultant data easily.
- You can also choose the additional filter options for the selective email migration.
- Click on the next to migrate from Office 365 user mailboxes to Thunderbird client.
- When the process is completed, press the ok button key.
Office 365 to Thunderbird Migration – Features & Its Benefits
The professional utility mentioned above will provide users with unlimited benefits when migrating Office 365 emails to Thunderbird email clients. Some of the key features and benefits of the utility are listed below:
- The software comes with a 100% clean and secure interface which never stores your account credentials in the caches.
- One can easily move multiple Office 365 mailboxes to Thunderbird using the “I am Admin” option.
- It is mandatory and a necessary condition for users to have Thunderbird email client installed successfully on their PC.
- This amazing utility supports to transfer of all mailbox emails with included attachments to Thunderbird with all types and formats.
- The utility will preserve all of the internal system folder structure and on-disk hierarchy when migrating Office 365 email to the Mozilla Thunderbird program.
- The program is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows & Mac OS PCs such as Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, And Mac OS X editions such as 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, etc.
- The integrity of emails will remain intact while migrating from Office 365 to Thunderbird. It keeps all email data such as attachments, addresses (to, cc, bcc, from) subject, images, font, hyperlink, etc.
- One can easily move Office 365 selected folders to Thunderbird client after connecting with the Office 365 account.
- You can also choose the additional filter options for the selective email migration from Office 365 to Thunderbird.
- The software provides a simple and consistent user interface panel for all types of users.
Common Asked Queries
Can I use this application on my Windows Server machine ?
Yes, the software supports all Windows Server computers including all latest editions.
Does the software work on my Apple desktop computer ?
Yes, but you need to download the right Mac edition of this application by the above button.
Can I install this application on my Linux computer ?
Currently, the software supports only Windows and Mac computers. For more information, please contact the support team.
Can I use this application to export only selected emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird ?
Yes, the software provides multiple filter options for the selective backup process. You can easily export emails by date range, by email address, by subject, etc.
In the above article, we have described the complete process of importing Office 365 emails into Thunderbird client. If you want to migrate all emails from Office 365 to Thunderbird, then download the above solution. It is a completely secure utility for moving Microsoft 365 emails in Thunderbird. You can also try this application without paying extra money. For more, you need to purchase the software key.