How to Migrate Emails from Office 365 to Exchange (Hosted / On-Premise) Server ?
Overview: Are you one of those who want to know how to migrate emails from Office 365 to Exchange (Hosted / On-Premise) Server ? Or looking for a solution to transfer emails from Microsoft 365 to Exchange Server ? If yes, then read this article. In this post, learn about how can a user migrate mailboxes from Office 365 account to Exchange On-premise account. You can easily move Office 365 emails to on-premise Exchange server or remote export Office 365 emails to Hosted Exchange account.
Microsoft Office 365 is one of the well-known email services in the world. It is a complete application package including all Microsoft popular products such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook 365, etc. It is a subscription-based solution developed for large and small enterprises.
On other hand, Exchange Server is also developed by Microsoft Corporation for large enterprises & organizations. And just like their name is ‘Exchange Server’, so is their job. It allows you to exchange data and store your incoming, outgoing, save, draft, calendar etc. data on local and hosted servers.
Some Queries on Migration of Office 365 Emails to Exchange Server :
- How to Migrate Email from Office 365 to Exchange Server ?
- How to Migrate Mailbox from Office 365 to Exchange ?
- Best Office 365 to Exchange Migration
- Independent Office 365 to Exchange Migration Tool
- Office 365 Exchange Online Tenant to Tenant Migration
-Natasha Shandilya, San Francisco
-Lucy Fitzgerald, Irkiz
From the above queries, we can easily analyze that there are a large number of users who want to export their Office 365 emails to Exchange Server account. They regularly asked about it on various forums & platforms to accomplish the migration. To ease this whole process, team RecoveryTools comes up with a very powerful Office 365 Backup software.
Office 365 to Exchange Migration Tool – A Professional Solution
Before you start the migration of Office 365 emails to Exchange Online account, you must be doing it with proper planning. Before you start the process, you must configure & check the following conditions:
- Make sure your destined Exchange Service has suitable space. To ensure the whole Office 365 to Exchange migration process successful, target It through Microsoft Office 365 tenant.
- Open both source Office 365 account & destined Exchange Server account in case of migration to/from Administrator account. It may also need the creation of Exchange admin account & Office 365 impersonation.
- You may create user mailboxes, distribution groups in the resource mailboxes.
- Valid & verify the domain created at source/destination Office 365 or Exchange Server account.
Once you successfully verify the Exchange Domain, you can now easily migrate Shared Mailboxes, Public Folders from Office 365 to Exchange account. You can download the solution on your Windows as well as Mac Computers.
Download from Here:
Note: Both applications come with a demo edition to export only a few emails from Office 365 to Exchange. For more, you need to purchase the software key.
Steps to Migrate from Office 365 to Exchange Server
- Launch the software on your computer.
- Enter your Office 365 account credentials.
- Choose the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Exchange option & enter details.
- Click on the next to migrate Office 365 to Exchange.
How to Migrate Office 365 to Exchange Server ?
- Free Download & Run Office 365 to Exchange Migration tool on your Windows Pc.
- Enter Office 365 Login Credentials in the software panel.
- Once click on Login button, application will start connecting with Office 365 account.
- The application will start fetching mailboxes & list all folders in its left pane.
- Now select Exchange Server option from the list of 30+ file formats.
- The application will ask users to setup Office 365 to Exchange migration options like Save Messages in Default Folder, Change Language, Domain/username, Password, Server Name, etc.
- Users can also apply advanced filters settings to perform selective conversion of Office 365 mailboxes on the basis of Date Range, From, To, Subject etc.
- In the end, click on Backup button to initialize Office 365 to Exchange migration process.
- Once conversion process is finished successfully, click on OK button to finish & exit.
- You will receive a SavingLog report, that will include all the information regarding the conversion.
There are so many applications available at present time to export Office 365 emails to Exchange Server account. You should not be worried about any maintenance, data vulnerability, security issues, etc. The software is a complete package to perform migration of all mailboxes & items. Office 365 to Exchange migration tool is a perfect solution with a very easy-to-use working procedure. You can also learn the process with a video tutorial:
Highlighted Features of Office 365 to Exchange Migration Process :
- Perform IMAP Migration from Office 365 Mailbox to Exchange Server Account.
- Move emails from old Office 365 account to Exchange Server Mailboxes.
- Import Office 365 Administrator account to Exchange Server Administrator account.
- Export Office 365 Public Folders to Exchange Server account instantly.
- Shared Mailboxes can also be imported to Exchange account from Office 365 account.
- The application comes up with advanced filters settings to accomplish Office 365 to Exchange Server account.
- Users can fetch Office 365 mailboxes in Exchange account just by providing server login credentials.
- Change Mailbox language with folder mapping including Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, etc.
- The software will create a SavingLog report that will provide details regarding the conversion like Selected Files, Source path, Items converted, etc.
- Office 365 to Exchange migration tool is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows OS & Windows Server.
In the above article we get to know about the easiest solution to migrate emails from Office 365 to Exchange Server account. The software will enable the users to export emails from Office 365 Administrator account to Exchange online without any issue. It is the best solution for all users including Novice users due to its simplified working process.