How to Migrate Office 365 Emails to Exchange Server? Solved!
Overview: Are you one of the individuals who need to know how to migrate Office 365 to Exchange? Are you facing multiple issues while migrating the data and entire mailbox files/folders? If so, then you are at the correct destination place. In this write-up, we will discuss the complete step-by-step migration guide to carry out the desired results with 100% accuracy.
Microsoft Office 365 is one of the most well-known email services in the world. It is a complete application package including all Microsoft popular products such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook 365, etc. It is a subscription-based solution that has been basically used for small-scale as well as large-scale businesses.
If we talk about Exchange Server, then it is one of the well-known mail servers that has been basically used in Windows OS. Exchange Server is a backbone of a complete organization that stores the mailboxes and other data items of all the employees. It allows you to store the employee’s mailbox data and other files and folders.
There are not only single but multiple reasons why users want to do Office 365 to Exchange Migration. Even after having a lot of existing solutions on the Internet, users still face issues. So, we have finally come up with a guide to solve the entire data.
“I am using Office 365 Email Client from last 2 years and all my business data has been stored in it. But the results were not expected as there is not much data security and also sometimes I face a lot of issues in managing the entire data of my employees. Apart from this, I had also researched for a particular Server that can helps me to manage all my employee’s data properly in a well-managed manner. After researching a lot, I finally decided to migrate Office 365 emails, messages, and other data to Exchange Server.
Is there any solution present that can helps me to do the entire data migration?”
“There is no doubt that Office 365 is one of the best suites to manage my personal information including emails, contacts, calendars, address book, and other data items. But my organization’s IT team members are thinking to migrate to centralized resources on a single Mail Server such as Exchange Server.
Do you have any instant way for Office 365 to Exchange Migration?”
From the above number of mentioned queries, we realized that there is a huge number of persons who wants to migrate their data. Let us discuss one of the perfect solutions.
Expert’s Solution – Office 365 to Exchange Migration Tool
We recommend you to use RecoveryTools Office 365 Migration Tool to migrate the entire data and mailboxes to Exchange Server. A program is a specialized tool that provides an easy-to-use interface and can be used by all users whether they are technical or novice users.
This mentioned tool allows users to migrate the data in bulk quantity without any kind of size limitations and without facing any kind of disruptions. Also, it works according to the needs and demands of the users. Other than that, it possesses multiple unique features and provides 25+ options to export the data into multiple formats, email platforms such as email servers, email clients, and other email services such as Office 365 to iCloud, Office 365 to Outlook, Office 365 to IMAP, Office 365 to G Suite, Office 365 to PDF, Office 365 to MBOX, and multiple others.
Moreover, this utility also has the ability to migrate the data to Exchange Server whether they are hosted or on-premise. Just Free Download the utility and start the migration process.
Download from Here:
Note: Both applications come with a demo edition to migrate the first 25 emails to Exchange at once. For more, you need to purchase the software key.
Quick Steps to Migrate Emails from Office 365 to Exchange Server
- Run the Office 365 to Exchange Migration Tool.
- Give your Office 365 account credentials.
- Now, pick the selected directories on the panel.
- Select the Exchange option & enter details.
- Click on Next to start the migration process.
Step-By-Step Guide to Migrate Office 365 to Exchange Server
- Download and Run the mentioned Migration Tool on your existing system.
- Login there with Office 365 login credentials to initiate the process.
- Once click on Login button, application will start connecting with Office 365 account, and start fetching mailboxes & list all folders in its left pane.
- Now select Exchange Server in the list of Select Saving Option.
- Then, click on the Backup button to start the migration process.
- Apply Filter option to perform migration of some particular data. You can also search for some particular email such as To, cc, Bcc, Subject, and other Email header intents from bulk data.
- After that, in just a few minutes, you can be able to see the resultant migration message on the screen.
- Lastly, you will receive a SavingLog report, that will include all the information regarding the conversion.
You can also learn the process with a video tutorial:
Highlighted Features of Office 365 to Exchange Migration Tool :
- Simple and easy-to-use that can be used by all the users from different backgrounds.
- Migrate entire mailboxes within a single attempt without any kind of loss of data.
- Do not require any kind of extra installation to continue with the migration process.
- Advanced Filters option to search for a particular email from bulk data present on the Internet.
- Available in Multiple Languages such as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, English, and multiple others.
- The date Range option will carry out the emails of a particular date duration.
- Create a Detailed SavingLog Report at the end of the conversion, migration, and other data items.
- Runs on all the previous as well as the latest versions of Windows OS and Windows Server.
- Maintains the consistency of the data throughout the process and the hierarchy of all the files and folders maintained throughout the process.
In the above article, we get to know about one of the easiest solutions to migrate Office 365 to an Exchange Server account. The product will empower the clients to solve their queries as soon as possible. Also, it is one of the best solutions for Novice users among all other solutions present on the Internet due to its simplified working process.