How to Migrate Emails from Office 365 to Lotus Notes ?
Overview: Are you one of those who are looking for a solution to migrate Office 365 to Lotus Notes ? This tutorial will help the users to understand how to transfer emails from Microsoft 365 to Lotus Notes in easy & simple steps. So, keep reading this article.
Learn the process to migrate Office 365 to Lotus Notes easily. It’s never too late to switch from cloud webmail to a local desktop-based email client – Lotus Notes.
Microsoft Office 365 is a well-known platform for small and large enterprises. It is a Saas (Software as a Server) Solution that includes all Microsoft Office suite products such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, etc. Microsoft 365 provides desktop functionalities and is available by subscription.
On the other hand, Lotus Notes and Domino Server are known to provide one of the best email management platforms. It is an email software for enterprise use and is now rebranded and sold as IBM Notes. It is one-half of the collaborative client-server software platform sold by IBM.
So here in this tutorial, I will explain the complete process how a user can enable Office 365 Lotus Notes migration. But first of all, read a user query and understand why a user needs to migrate from Office 365 to Lotus Notes.
A Professional Solution – Office 365 to IBM Notes Migration
To resolve this issue, you can try the Office 365 Backup software by RecoveryTools. The software gives the facility to migrate emails from Office 365 to Lotus Notes directly. You can use this application to move from Office 365 to Domino Server. You can download this application on your Windows and Mac computers.
Download it from the below button:
Note: Both applications come in demo edition to migrate only a few emails. for complete mailbox migration, purchase the software key.
Steps to Migrate from Office 365 to IBM Notes
- Launch the utility on your PC.
- Enter your Office 365 account credentials.
- Choose the required Office 365 folders.
- Select Lotus Notes option and set location.
- Click on the next to migrate Office 365 to IBM Notes.
How to Transfer Office 365 to Lotus Notes – Complete Process
Follow the given step by step procedure to migrate emails from Office 365 to Lotus Notes:
- Launch the solution on your Windows and Mac computer.
- Enter your Office 365 account credentials in the user interface panel. You can also choose “I Am Admin” option to login with Office 365 administrator account.
- Choose the required email folders after complete the analyzing Office 365 mailbox process.
- Select the Lotus Notes option in the list of file saving options.
- Choose the destination location path to save resultant data at user location.
- Also, you can select the additional filter option for the selective backup process.
- Click on the next button to start Office 365 to Lotus Notes Migration process.
- When the process is completed, click on the ok button.
Office 365 to Lotus Notes Migration – Features & Its Benefits
- Maintain Original Email Properties:
The program will take care of the accuracy of your data during the conversion process. It will keep all the original email properties of the email when transferring Office 365 emails to Lotus Notes. It keeps all data such as attachments, email addresses, email subjects, internet header properties, inline images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Preserve Folder Hierarchy:
This program will preserve the on-disk system folder hierarchy of the Office 365 mailbox during the process. Emails from a folder in Microsoft 365 will move to the same folder in the Lotus Notes NSF file. It will not make any changes to its original on-disk system hierarchy.
- “I Am Admin” Advance Mode:
The product comes with another advanced option to log in with Office 365 Administrator account easily. You can without much of a stretch sign in with every one of the advantages of this application. With the assistance of this process, you can undoubtedly do Office 365 user migration in IBM Notes at a single process.
- Filter Option for Selective Conversion:
The utility lets you convert emails from Office 365 to Lotus Notes with filter options. So you can easily export required emails by date range, email address, subject, or exclude any folders like inbox, etc. Also, if you want another filter to manage your mailbox data, you can request more features from us.
- Support All Microsoft Windows & Mac Computer:
One can easily use this application On Windows as well as Mac Computers. You can easily install this product on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, Server 2019, 2016, 2012, as well as MacOS X editions such as 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, etc.
Common Asked Queries
Can I install this program on my Windows Server 2016 R2 computer ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including Windows server editions.
How to convert Office 365 emails to NSF Lotus Notes format ?
Follow the given step by step process:
- Launch the solution on Computer.
- Enter Office 365 account credentials.
- Choose the required O365 email folders.
- Select the Lotus Notes option & set the path.
- Click on the next to migrate Office 365 to Lotus Notes.
Does the software allow us to export required Office 365 emails to Lotus Notes ?
Yes, the software provides a lot of filter options that allow you to export only required Office 365 emails to Lotus Notes easily.
Can I use this application to export Outlook 365 to Lotus Notes ?
Yes, the software allows you to export all Outlook 365 data to Lotus Notes directly.
Learn how to migrate Office 365 to Lotus Notes account. A perfect solution to know how to switch from Office 365 to IBM Lotus Notes. One such software is described above with the right and detailed features. Use the trial edition of this application to know the working procedure. For more information, contact the technical support team.