MailEnable to Gmail Migration – Import/Export MailEnable MAI to G Suite/Gmail/Google Apps
In this article we get to know about how can a user easily migrate emails of MailEnable to Gmail account instantly. This can be done easily by the help of MailEnable to Gmail Migration tool. The software also enables the users to import/export MailEnable to G Suite, Google Apps, Google Mail & other Google Services.
How to Migrate Emails from MailEnable to Gmail Account?
In the above video tutorial, we take the help of an advanced utility which provides a direct option to the users to migrate MailEnable to Gmail account. The prime reason for the development of such an advanced utility is large number of requests from all over the globe on various forums regarding the same.
I was working on a project with my seniors and I used MailEnable as my default choice for Mail Server. Unfortunately, as most of our project lies on field so we are facing a lot of trouble while collaborating with all our team members. So, as an alternative we decided to switch to Gmail from MailEnable. Kindly help us to move all our MailEnable data into Gmail account without making any trouble. All help will be really appreciable.
- Ryan Scott, Switzerland
It is a very remarkable choice for me to setup MailEnable as my Mail Server. But I needed to switch from my job and hence in a new environment I have to work with G Suite. I want to transfer all my important emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and documents stored in MailEnable MAI files to G Suite account. Please suggest me a professional toolkit which will help me in migrating data from MailEnable to G Suite account.
- Sarah Coley, Paris
To resolve this issue, one can try MailEnable to Gmail Migration tool RecoveryTools MailEnable Migrator is one such application which enable a user to directly migrate from MailEnable Server to Gmail/G Suite/Google Plus accounts.
MailEnable to Gmail Migration Tool Free Download:
The working off this utility is very easy and simplified and can be understood just by following these simple steps:
- Install & Run MailEnable to Gmail Migration tool & read all important instructions.
- Load MailEnable MAI files by click on Select Files or Select Folders.
- When you click on Select Folders, the utility will ask I am Converting Multiple Users.
- Once you select the items the software will start fetching data stored in MAI files. All the mailbox folders of MailEnable will be displayed in the toolkit panel. Choose only the required folders and then click on Next.
- Choose Gmail/G Suite option from list of 20+ Select Saving options list.
- Enter account login credentials of Gmail/G Suite account i.e. Username & Password. Apart from it, if any user faces timeout problem then the utility also provides Use Advanced Mode to deal with it.
- in case if you want to apply Filters for Selective Conversion of items, choose Filters Options tab & then setup the values to do so according to requirements.
- Click on Next button to open initialize the MailEnable to Gmail Migration process. Analyze the live conversion process in the application panel.
- After the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm.
- The utility will generate the SavingLog report containing information about Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Path, as well Items Converted etc.
As we can see from above that any non-technical user easily migrates from MailEnable to Gmail account. One only needed to provide account login credentials of resultant Gmail account instead of IMAPsync which will proves to be very time consuming & very technical.
Trial Limitation: The application only allows to convert first 25 emails from each folder of MailEnable into Gmail account by Trial Version. Purchase the license of the application to Activate the full version of the product.
MailEnable to Gmail Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
This application provides advanced features for the users to transfer their emails from MailEnable to Gmail account. Some major features of this MailEnable to Gmail migration tool are listed below:
- Batch Export MailEnable to Gmail Account: The software is designed with advanced with advanced algorithms to help the users to batch upload multiple MailEnable to Gmail account. When a user clicks on Select Folders option to load MailEnable MAI files, the software provide I am Converting Multiple Users. The utility displays the users to what exactly folder you need to select to get desired correct conversion results by providing default MailEnable profile path i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\Postoffices\admin\MAILROOT
- Transfer Data from MailEnable (MAI files) to G Suite Account: This utility enables the users to upload all the data from MailEnable files to Gmail/G Suite account. One can import Emails, Archives, Deleted Items, Junk E-mails, Drafts, imported Folders, Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, etc.
- Direct Option to Import MailEnable into Gmail/G Suite/Google Plus: This application provides direct option to import MailEnable into Gmail account. User only needed to provide account login credentials of Google account for Gmail/G Suite/Google Plus or Google Apps for Business.
- Advanced Filters for Selective Emails Migration: This application provides advanced Filters Settings for Selective MailEnable to Gmail migration. User can enable various filters on the basis of Date Range, From, To, Subject as well exclude unnecessary folders etc. The best thing about this application is that it also enables the users to Request for More Features…
- Windows Compatible Software: This application is compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows OS. One can easily run this MailEnable to Gmail Migration tool on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc. instantly & quickly.
The Verge: In this article we discussed the queries of users regarding the transfer of emails from MailEnable to Gmail account. To do so, we take the help of an advanced MailEnable to Gmail Migration tool which provides direct option just asking resultant Gmail account login credentials. This application proves to be very helpful in simplifying the process of migration of MailEnable into G Suite account.