How to Export/Convert MailEnable MAI files to Zimbra TGZ via MailEnable to Zimbra Migration Tool?
In this article we get to know about how to migrate emails, contacts, calendars from MailEnable to Zimbra Mail client. The application enables the users to convert MailEnable MAI files to Zimbra TGZ format. Free Download MailEnable to Zimbra Migration toolkit from here & enjoy transfer of data from MailEnable Mail Server to Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS).
How to Migrate MailEnable to Zimbra Mail Server?
MailEnable is one of the widely used and popular Windows Mail Server which provides supports for POP3 [Post Office Protocol v3], IMAP [Instant Messaging Access Protocol], SMTP [Simple Mail Transfer Protocol], SSL [Secure Sockets Layer] & TLS [Transport Layer Security], MAPI [Messaging Application Programing Interface], CalDAV [Calendaring extension of WebDAV], CardDAV [vCard extension for WebDAV], SyncML [Open Mobile Alliance Data Synchronization], & Exchange ActiveSync [Synchronization of email, contacts, calendars, tasks, and notes from a messaging server to a smartphone or other device] etc.
On the contrary, Zimbra Collaboration Suite includes both client & server components. The ZCS is a full-features collaboration package that supports email, group calendars, and document sharing. The best thing with Zimbra Desktop is that it contains Briefcase folder in which all the important documents can be saved with highest level of security. It also includes Advanced Search, date relations, online document authorization, Zimlet etc.
This can be done with the help of RecoveryTools MailEnable Migrator which provides direct option to export MailEnable to Zimbra Mail client. There is no need of Zimbra installation required for the users to perform the working of this application. It will convert all the selected MailEnable MAI files to Zimbra TGZ files.
MailEnable to Zimbra Migration Tool Free Download:
The working of this software is very easy & simplified. One can easily understand the working of this software with the help of following simple steps:
- Install & Run MailEnable to Zimbra Export tool & Read all important instructions.
- Load MailEnable source files using dual methods i.e. click on Select Files or Select Folders Load MAI files or the folder containing all the MailEnable user’s data.
- Choose MailEnable folders for the conversion like Archive, Calendar, Contacts, Deleted Items, Drafts, Imported Folders, Inbox, junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items etc. for the conversion.
- Choose Zimbra option from the list of 20+ Select Saving options.
- Setup MailEnable to Zimbra conversion options like Destination path.
- User can also apply Advanced Filter Settings for Selective transfer of items on the basis of Data Range, To, From, Subject or Exclude Folders to stop conversion of unwanted items.
- Click on Next button & analyze the live MailEnable to Zimbra conversion process.
- Once the conversion process finished click on OK button to confirm it.
- At last the utility will generate a SavingLog report having information like Conversion Date/Time, Saving Type, Items Converted, Destination Path, as well conversion Status.
As we can see from above that the working of the utility is very easy & one never needed to have any technical knowledge regarding MailEnable to Zimbra migration. The utility never requires any Zimbra Desktop or Zimbra Webmail Server installation or configured in your system. The software will create Zimbra TGZ file which can be easily imported into all latest versions of Zimbra email clients.
MailEnable to Zimbra Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
This MailEnable to Zimbra Export tool provides various advantages to its users. It is designed with advanced algorithms which makes it preferred choice for the users. As a trend of users is looking for a perfect way to transfer emails from MailEnable MAI files to Zimbra Desktop. Some major benefits which comes with this application are described below:
- Batch Export Multiple Users Data: The application enables the users to transfer multiple MailEnable data to Zimbra Mail client in batch. When a user load source files by clicking on Select Folders option which ask the users to select, I am Converting Multiple Users The utility also displays the user’s default MailEnable users profile path where all the data will be stored.
- Convert all MailEnable Items to Zimbra Mail Client: This application helps the users to transfer all the data from MailEnable mailbox items into Zimbra mail client. One can export Inbox, Outbox, Archives, Drafts, Junk Emails, Deleted Items, Sent Items, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals, etc. to the Zimbra Mail client.
- No Zimbra Installation is Necessary: The utility is completely standalone to perform its working hence enables the users to directly transfer data from Zimbra mail client. It will Convert MailEnable MAI files & create TGZ file supported in all latest versions of ZCS i.e. ZCS 8.7, Zimbra Desktop 7.3.1, Zimbra Collaboration 8.6.0 Open Source & Network Edition, Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.11, Zimbra Collaboration 8.8.10 etc.
- Preserves on-disk System Folder Hierarchy: The best thing about this application is that it maintains the on-disk System Folder hierarchy while converting MailEnable emails to TGZ file. All the emails and their attributes will be kept original and integrity will remain intact. There is no technical knowledge required for the users to transfer data from MailEnable to Zimbra Collaboration Server.
- Windows Compatible Application: The utility is developed primarily for the Windows users & is fully compatible with all its latest versions. One can easily run this MailEnable to Zimbra Migration toolkit on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Window XP, Windows Vista, etc. for both 32 & 64-bit OS
The Verge: In this article we get to know about how can a user migrate emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals from MailEnable Mailbox to Zimbra TGZ file. This can be easily done by the help of MailEnable to Zimbra Migration toolkit which is discussed above. Free download this amazing utility which allows you to convert first 25 emails from each folder in trial. To enjoy unlimited migration activate the product by purchasing the appropriate license.