MailEnable to Thunderbird Converter – Transfer/Export Emails from MailEnable MAI into Thunderbird Mail
In this article we get to know about how to export MailEnable to Thunderbird mail client. One can easily transfer emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes from MailEnable MAI files to Thunderbird Profile directly. It proves to be one of the best solution available in present time to do MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration process.
How to Use MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration Tool?
MailEnable is a very popular mail server for Windows responsible to manage emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes or events of any user or commercial organization. But, a large number of users are looking for a way to export their emails from MailEnable to Thunderbird mail client. Thunderbird is free & open source cross-platform email client by Mozilla Foundation.
It enables the users to manage multiple emails, messages by quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, and labels help to manage and find messages. Some major advantage it offers are Junk filtering, extensions & themes, standard support like POP, IMAP, LDAP, S/MIME, OpenPGP, big file linking, HTML code insertion. Thunderbird is a cross-platform & it runs on a variety of platforms like Linux, Windows & macOS ports.
This can be done by the help of a professional toolkit i.e. RecoveryTools MailEnable Migrator. This application provides a direct option to import MailEnable emails, contacts, calendars into Thunderbird account instantly & quickly. The software is itself capable to identify default Thunderbird Profile location & then copy the items from MailEnable to Thunderbird profile path.
MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration Tool Free Download:
This application proves to be one of the easiest ways to transfer data from MailEnable into Thunderbird Mail for Windows PC. The working of the software is very easy & one can understand its step-by-step procedure by following these simple steps:
- Install & Run the MailEnable to Thunderbird Converter tool & Read all important instructions in the Home screen
- The utility offers dual ways to load MailEnable MAI files by clicking on Select Files or Select Folders.
- The software will fetch all the MailEnable mailbox items & display them in the application panel. One can select only required mailbox folders for the conversion from list of Archive, Calendar, Contacts, Deleted Items, Drafts, Imported Folders, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items, Spam, etc.
- Choose Thunderbird option from the list of 20+ Select-saving options.
- This application is designed with advanced algorithms hence automatically detects the default Thunderbird Profile location.
- Users can also apply Advanced Filters Settings on the basis of Date Range, From, To, Subject, etc. As well users can also Exclude unwanted Folders during the conversion.
- Click on Next button to initialize the MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration process. Analyze the live conversion process in the application panel.
- After conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm the process.
- Users can also access the MailEnable items into the default Thunderbird profile location.
- The software will generate a SavingLog report which includes the major information regarding the conversion like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Path, Items Converted, Destination Path, as well Status of the conversion.
As we can analyze from above that any user can directly import MailEnable mailbox items into Thunderbird default profile location. The software is designed with advanced algorithms to automatically detect the default Thunderbird profile location.
MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration Tool – Major Features & Benefits:
This application proves to be one of the best choices among the users regarding the transfer of MailEnable mailbox to Thunderbird Mail client. Some major features are described below:
- Batch Export Multiple Users Data: The software enables the users to batch export multiple MailEnable user’s data into Thunderbird Mail client. The software provides separate option to load MailEnable users’ items by clicking on Select Folder option where users can see I am Converting Multiple Users & then selecting the folder having all the MailEnable MAI files.
- Transfer all Data from MailEnable to Thunderbird Mail: The software allows to transfer all the data from MailEnable mailbox into Thunderbird profile location. Users can export all the message folders i.e. Inbox, Archives, Junk E-mail, Deleted Items, Tasks, Notes, Journals, Drafts, Imported Folders, Outbox, Sent Items etc. into Thunderbird Mail account.
- Direct Way to Import Emails into Thunderbird Mail: The utility allows the users to directly import MailEnable emails into Thunderbird default profile location. The software is capable to automatically detect the Thunderbird profile location where all the database information is stored by default.
- Advanced Filters Settings for Selective Conversion: This software boosts its productivity by providing the Advanced Filters Settings for Selective Transfer of MailEnable items. One can easily categorize the emails & messages by applying filters on the basis of Date Range, To, Subject, From etc. as well users can also exclude the MailEnable folders.
- Windows Compatible Toolkit: This software is fully compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows. One can easily run this application upon Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc. for both 32 & 64-bit. Free Download MailEnable to Thunderbird Migration application & then Install it in any of the latest Windows OS platform.
The Verge: In this article we get to know about how to transfer emails & other items from MailEnable to Thunderbird Mail Client instantly & quickly. To do so, a third-party MailEnable to Thunderbird Converter software is discussed which helps the users to directly import items into default Thunderbird profile location.