How to Migrate from Kerio Mail to Office 365 account with Kerio to Office 365 Migration Tool?
In this article, you will learn about how to migrate Kerio Mail to Office 365 account. Use Kerio to Office 365 Migration tool that provides a direct option to move mailbox data from Kerio into Office 365 email account. Now-a-days a large number of enterprise users are looking for a way to move from Kerio Connect to Office 365 account.
Here we are going to explain the step by step procedure to move from Kerio Mail to Office 365 account. Find the free demo software version of the software from here.
Download Free Kerio to Office 365 Migration Tool
By using the demo version of Kerio to O365 Migration tool user can easily test the software features prior to purchase it. The free version allows the users to export only the first 25 emails from each folder. If you want to migrate unlimited Kerio mailboxes to Office 365 account then, it is necessary for you to activate the software by purchasing the appropriate license. Go through the following section to understand the complete procedure to move from Kerio to Office 365 without any data loss.
Step by Step Procedure to Migrate Kerio to Office 365 – Single user
- Install & Run Kerio Mail to Office 365 Migration tool & Read all important instructions.
- The software will ask the users to load Kerio user’s mailbox data in its panel in dual ways.
- Choose the Kerio mailbox folder or files from your local system.
- Reverify the source Kerio Mailbox storage location & click on the Next button.
- Select all the required Kerio mailbox data including Calendars, Contacts, Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Notes, Sent, etc.
- Choose Office 365 option from the list of 20+ Saving options.
- The software will ask the users to setup Kerio to O365 Migration options like Change language, I am Admin option, Office 365 User Credentials.
- Enter the Office 365 Email address & Password in the required fields.
- Finally, click on the Next button & then the software initiates the conversion process in the application panel.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on the OK button to confirm & exit from the tool.
- At last, the software will generate a SavingLog report which includes all the information like Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Source file path, Items Converted, Destination Path, as well final Status of the whole Kerio Mail to Office 365 migration process.
Multiple Users Mailbox Migration in Batch – Move from Kerio to Office 365
The Kerio to Office 365 migration tool providing an amazing feature to map multiple user accounts from Kerio to Office 365. Follow the below step to understanding the process.
1. Choose the Select Folder option & upload the mailbox folder with different user data.
2. Select “I am converting multiple users” option & load the Kerio mailbox into the tool.
*Note: If you didn’t select this option the tool will not allow to map the user account. And the user data will move from Kerio to Office 365 as normal folder data.
3. Pick the required users from the give list & click on the Next button.
4. Choose Office 365 as saving option & Enter the Office 365 Admin credentials. Then click on Connect.
5. After successful authentication, the tool provides the mapping option with existing O365 users. You can change the destination user account through the Select option.
Note: If you have a large number you user mailbox to transfer then select the Use CSV Mode. It will allow to upload the mailbox source & destination user mailbox data as CSV file and preview it. Find the sample CSV from here.
6. Finally, click on the Convert button. Then, the software starts to move the data.
Kerio to Office 365 migration tool provides additional options like:
- I admin: To migrate multiple Kerio user data into Office 365 user should select “I admin” option & enter the O365 admin credentials.
- Change language: while converting this option will help you to change the folder names in the respective languages.
- Copy to default folder: Instead of transfer the Kerio emails into a new folder. This option helps to move the email folder into the respective default folders of Office 365. Eg: Kerio Inbox data will move into Office 365 Inbox folder.
- Filter option: The tool provides selective data migration through various filter options such as date filter, Item filter, etc.
After going through the above section we can easily conclude that the working of this amazing tool is very simple and easy. With the help of this software, any non-technical user can effortlessly switch from Kerio to Office 365 account. It is completely a standalone toolkit, that doesn’t need the Kerio Connect installation in your system for the working of the tool.
What is Kerio Mail & Office 365 – Get An Overview
Kerio Connect is a very powerful Enterprise-class email client that can organize emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks with easy & expert features. It is a perfect choice for small & mid-sized businesses by its enterprise-level features, low cost ownership, unparallel simplicity, etc. Also, it provides flexible deployment options like on-Premises, Partner Hosted Deployment, Kerio Cloud and Kerio Cloud Private. Kerio Mail uses the EML file format to save & export the email data.
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to fulfill the organization’s needs like robust security, reliability, user productivity, etc. Office 365 has an intuitive GUI including powerful security features. Office 365 provides advanced security services such as Anti-Malware, & anti-Spam filtering to protect user mailboxes.
How to Migrate Kerio to Office 365 Account?
The following video tutorial will help you to understand how to migrate the Kerio email with the help of Kerio to Office 365 migration Tool. It is a perfect solution to migrate Kerio Connect to Office 365 account directly with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, drafts, deleted items, etc.
The utility Kerio Connect will quickly switch their mailbox data from Kerio Mail to O365 account without making any loss in emails & messages. There are large number of users who wants to know how to migrate from Kerio to Office 365 account & they regularly asking about it on various forums & platforms:
How to transfer from Kerio Connect to Office365? I’m wondering how best to handle other aspects of the migration including large file attachments which will need to be stripped, calendaring, and contacts. should you ever need to leave them, how easy will they make it to get contacts and calendars? I know that won’t change anything, but Kerio’s simple text files have definite advantages!
- Hazel Muhyiddin, Kabul
I am trying to get 5K emails out of Kerio to be hosted into Office 365. The users are Apple mac users though. Could someone advise me of how to do it? Also advise is this the best solution to go ahead for mail, contacts, calendar and tasks to be used in mac computers, iPad and iPhone?
- Allen Stanchly, Belgium
After reading this we can easily conclude that due to several reasons a large number of users want to perform Kerio to O365 migration. This can be done with the help of RecoveryTools Kerio Migrator software which provides an instant solution to import Kerio Connect to Office 365 account. The software proves to be an amazing solution for the users particularly in terms of its speed & accuracy.
Major Features of Kerio to Office 365 Migration Tool:
The software is designed with advanced algorithms to enable the simple & efficient migration of email data. Some of the advanced features that are coming up with this toolkit are listed below:
- Supports unlimited conversion of multiple Kerio user’s mailbox data to Office 365 account.
- The toolkit is completely standalone to perform its working without making any changes in its original content.
- Provides direct option to migrate Kerio Connect to Office 365 account,
- The software will only ask the users to Enter the account login credentials of resultant Office 365 account to move from Kerio to Office 365 account.
- The utility will export the mailbox from Kerio to O365 account with emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- The software will generate a Saving Log report after the conversion process finished successfully.
- The toolkit also provides the option to change the mailbox language into Dutch, French, German, Spanish, or Swedish accordingly.
- It also provides I am Admin option which will enable the Administrators to login using Office 365 Admin account and backup all user Account data.
- The software provides advanced filter settings to perform the selective conversion of Kerio mailbox items.
- The utility enables the users to migrate emails from Kerio Mail to Office 365 account.
- The Kerio Mail to O365 Migration tool is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS
The Verge: In the above article we learn about how a user can successfully import the mailbox items from Kerio Mail to Office 365 account. The Kerio to Office 365 Migration tool is designed with various advanced algorithms that enable the users to export Kerio Emails along with all its attachments. The software will secure all the login details of the Office 365 account and do not store them in its database.