How to Migrate Kerio Connect to Another Server & New Server ?
Summary: – In this article, we will talk about the major queries like how to migrate Kerio Connect to New Server, how to move Kerio Connect to Another Server, how Kerio Connect transfers to New Server, etc. There is no direct solution available for transferring Kerio Mail Server & Kerio Connect Emails to New Server.
If you are looking for a solution to move Kerio Connect to New Server? Then stay on this page. In this article, we are going to explain the complete simplified process to migrate Kerio Connect to Another Server process.
From business to individuals, we depend on email because of the convenience they provide. Usually, when you move to a new server, your old emails will not be available until you transfer them.
Daily our technical support team receives queries regarding how to move Kerio Connect to another server. If you are in search of the best solution to migrate Kerio Connect to Another Server, then stop here. Here’s we have used an automated utility called Kerio Connect to New Server Migration Tool to accomplish this task.
Solution for Kerio Connect Transfer to New Server
The Best RecoveryTools Kerio Migration Tool to move Kerio Connect to New Server is a very useful solution to transfer Kerio Connect to Another Server. Using this utility, you can easily migrate Kerio Connect to another server without any issues. Also, you can choose multiple Kerio Mailbox profiles at once. The software supports all Microsoft Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server versions. It is a completely secure interface that never stores user personal data inside the software panel. Also, you can migrate Kerio emails into another savings like Lotus Notes, and more.
The software supports all Microsoft Windows operating systems including server editions. It is a completely independent solution to transfer Kerio Connect to Another Server. Before discussing the application, let us first know the steps to migrate Kerio Connect to New Server.
How to Migrate Kerio Connect to New Server?
Follow the given step-by-step process: –
- Run Kerio Connect to New Server Migration to migrate Kerio Server to another server.
- Choose Kerio Mailbox files with dual selection options.
- Select the required email folders from the list.
- Choose the New Server option from the file saving options.
- Enter Another Server details and start the process to migrate Kerio server to another server.
Migrate Kerio Connect to Another Server – Complete Process
Follow the given steps to migrate Kerio connect to New Server: –
- Firstly, download and install the software on your Windows-based computer.
- After that, choose the Kerio files and folders with dual selection options such as Add File(s) or Add Folder(s).
- Thereafter, select the required email folders to move Kerio connect to Another Server.
- After that, select the New Server saving options from the list of file saving options.
- Thereafter, enter your new server account credentials and IMAP details and choose the required language.
- Finally, click on the export button to migrate Kerio Connect to New Server.
Kerio Connect to New Server Migration Tool – Benefits & Its Features
- 100% Secure Interface Panel: – The software comes with a 100% secure interface panel to migrate Kerio Connect to Another Server. The software is tested by many professional users and labs. So, you can use this application without any security issues.
- Maintain Email Folder Hierarchy: – While Moving Kerio Connect to New Server, the software will maintain the email folder hierarchy structure. Now, you will get the exact copy of your Kerio Connect email hierarchy after completing the migration process.
- Simple and Consistent Interface: – There are lots of users who don’t have technical skills. Therefore, the software is developed with advanced algorithms that offer you a simple and easy-to-use interface panel. Now, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this application without any guidance.
- Keep Email Properties & Structure: – During the move Kerio Connect to Another Server, the software will keep the email properties such as email with attachments, email addresses (to, cc, from, bcc), email subject, email inline images, email header, email text, etc.
- Dual Kerio Data Selection Process: – The software provides dual selection options to choose multiple Kerio profiles at once process. The add folders option allows you to choose multiple Kerio Profiles at a single process. But you need to check the option “I am Converting Multiple User”.
- Selective Email Migration Process: – The software provides several advanced filter options to move selected Kerio Connect email to a new server. You can also choose the email folder after selecting the Kerio profile.
- Support All MS Windows OS: – The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows & Windows Server editions such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, etc.
Related Article: – Migrate Emails from Kerio to Yahoo Account
In the above article, we have explained the complete process to migrate Kerio Connect to another server. If you are one of them who wants to transfer the Kerio mail server to a New Server, then download the RecoveryTools Kerio to the New Server Migration tool. The software is a completely Windows-based application. You can use this utility on your personal Windows Laptop and Desktop also. The company offers a demo edition of this program to use before purchase. Our technical support team is available 24*7*365 days a year to solve your queries.