Direct Method to Import OST to Exchange Server Mailbox
OST files are encrypted Offline Outlook Data files that stores emails, contacts, or calendars. But you cannot directly import or open the OST file in Exchange Server.
Hence many users choose a different path to transfer data from OST file to Exchange Server. First, they convert OST to PST file & then import PST file into Exchange Server.
You need two different applications to perform this task. However, using RecoveryTools OST to Exchange Server, a user can directly export Microsoft Outlook OST files to Exchange Online account.
Read More Articles:
This utility will provide users a direct option to import OST to Exchange mailbox. A user only needs to enter the account login credentials of their Exchange Server account. This is a very user-friendly application to export OST files into Exchange Server.
Best Tool to Import OST files to Exchange Server
A user can easily import OST to Exchange mailbox easily using the RecoveryTools OST Migrator tool. This utility automatically handles the whole migration process. There is no need to have any advanced technical knowledge to use this software. A user can migrate all data from the OST file to Exchange Server including emails, contacts, & calendar items without any issue.
Trial Limitation: OST to Exchange Converter is available for both Mac and Windows OS. It has also been released as a trial version to help users check its functionality. However, during the trial period, users can only export the first 25 emails from each folder. So, if you want to convert more than 25 emails from OST file to Exchange Server, you need to activate the software first.
Simple Steps to Upload OST Files into Exchange Online:
- Install, Run & load Outlook OST files in software.
- Choose only the required OST mailbox folders.
- Select Exchange Server / Hosted Exchange Server options.
- Setup OST to Exchange Conversion options i.e., Enter credentials.
- Click Convert button to start the actual data conversion process.
What Data Does OST to Exchange Tool will Export?
This tool is designed to migrate all data from the OST file to Exchange Server account. It helps the users in moving a user’s crucial information without any restrictions.
Emails: The utility supports the conversion of OST emails to Exchange Server with various details.
- Email Headers – One can export OST emails to Exchange Server with complete email header details including Cc, Bcc, Size, Time, Sent Time, Received Time, or From.
- Body Components – The OST to Exchange Converter supports conversion of all the email body components keeping them safe i.e., Inline objects, images, hyperlinks, signature or email formatting.
- Email Attachment Files – The tool supports exporting OST files to Exchange Server along with all types of inserted attachment files including DOCX, GIF, PNG, PDF, RTF, XLS, or ZIP files.
- Outlook User Profiles Data – The OST to Exchange Converter will enable the users to export all Outlook user’s profile data stored in the OST file into Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Archived Folders – This toolkit will also enable the users to move the old archive folders from OST to Exchange Server without any size limitation. It supports A single Archive Folder, Yearly Archived Folder, or Monthly Archived Folder easily.
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Nick Name, etc.
- Date of Birth
- Business Address, Personal Address, Home Address, etc.
- Phone number, Personal Number, Mobile, Business Number, Fax, etc.
- Personal Email Id, Business Email Id, etc.
- Attachments or
- Any Special Occasion
Key Features of OST to Exchange Migration Tool:
- The utility supports the bulk conversion of multiple OST files into Exchange Server.
- A user can choose any number of OST files to move into Exchange Online Server.
- No Outlook email client installation is needed to perform the migration.
- Easy to use with a simplified user-friendly interface to export OST data into Exchange Online server.
- This application also has an advanced I am Admin It supports moving data from the OST file to Exchange Server Admin privileged account.
- The utility allows the users to load files in dual ways i.e., Automatically from Configured Outlook Profile or Manually from any Specific Folder or File.
- It supports the selective export of specific OST mailbox folders & users’ data to the Exchange Server account.
- The utility will allow the users to preview the live conversion process directly in the application panel with all the details.
- You can run this toolkit on any of the Operating systems including Windows OS or Mac OS devices.
These are only a few benefits of using this software to export OST files into Exchange Server account. There are many more features that are worth noticing. Just free download the trial edition & check all these features by yourself.
How to Upload OST File to Exchange Server?
The working of this software is very easy & simplified. A user can understand it just by watching this video tutorial.
This article is a complete guide to Export OST files into Exchange Server. A user can easily upload any amount of OST files into Exchange Online mailbox without any size limitation. The utility is fully compatible with both Mac & Windows OS devices.