How to Import Excel Contacts to Yahoo Mail – Convert Excel File to Yahoo Contacts Format
Being in a business environment, I have to manage a large number of contacts. Many times Excel files get corrupted due to some technical reasons. So, I want to import Excel Contacts to Yahoo Mail in order to keep them safe. Is there some way to do this? Please suggest me a solution for the same.
Are you searching for an appropriate solution to import Excel contacts to Yahoo Mail? Below, in this blog, we have explained a reliable stepwise procedure to convert Excel contacts to Yahoo supportable format. RecoveryTools Excel to vCard Wizard is the best-suited solution for the above query. To import Excel Contact file to Yahoo Mail, firstly you need to convert Excel contacts file to a Yahoo contacts format. This can be done using the solution given in below write-up. Once you get the required file, you can import Excel Contacts to Yahoo Mail manually.
Solution to Import Excel to Yahoo Contacts
Phase 1: Convert Excel Contacts to Yahoo Supportable Format
Download the tool to import Excel to Yahoo contacts in a few simple steps.
1. Run and Install the tool on your computer running on Windows OS.
2. The tool will give different options to import Excel contacts to Yahoo. Select the Excel contacts XLS or XLSX file you want to convert.
3. The utility will let you set-up Contact Fields Mapping according to your requirement.
4. Choose the Destination Folder to convert Excel contacts into Yahoo contacts format.
5. Also, you will get an option to set vCard Encoding. Choose the desired vCard option. Click on Convert to convert Excel file contacts into Yahoo Mail.
Now you will get the desired file to import Excel contacts to Yahoo Mail. After this, you can easily import the converted file to Yahoo Mail through a quick manual procedure.
Phase 2: Import VCF to Yahoo Mail
1. Firstly, log in to your Yahoo Mail account. Here, click on the Contact icon.
2. Now, click on Actions. From the list of options, choose Import.
3. As, we want to import the contacts from an external Excel spreadsheet, choose File Upload. Click on Import.
4. Now, you will get an option to choose the file. Once you choose the required file to import Excel contacts to Yahoo Mail, click on Import.
5. Within some time, all your Excel contacts will get imported in the Contact List of your Yahoo account.
Benefits of using Excel Contacts to Yahoo Converter
1. Automatically Map Excel and vCard fields: The tool has a special feature for contact fields mapping. It automatically displays the user information to map Excel Fields with vCard Fields. Some of the fields are First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Gender, etc.
2. Create separate or single VCF files: The tool to import Excel XLS / XLSX files to Yahoo supportable format gives an option to save all contacts in one VCF file. So, you can check or uncheck this option according to your requirement.
3. Different vCard encodings: Here, you get an option to change the vCard encoding. You will get many options here like UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
4. Compatibility with Windows OS: The Excel to Yahoo Contact format conversion tool is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows Operating System.
5. Save converted VCF file to the desired location: The utility gives an option to choose the destination path for saving the converted Excel spreadsheet to Yahoo supportable format to any desired location.
In the above blog post, we have explained the complete solution to Import Excel Contacts to Yahoo Mail. The Excel Contacts to Yahoo conversion tool can directly convert Excel contacts into a portable file. You can further import vCard to Yahoo Mail manually. Also, the software provides a special contact fields mapping option. You can use the TRIAL edition that converts up to 10 contacts for better understanding.