How to Import Evolution Mail to Gmail & Evolution to G Suite Account ?
In this article get to know about how to export Evolution Mail to Gmail account in quick manner. One can import emails of Evolution to G Suite account perfectly. Users can connect or configure Evolution to Gmail in easy & simplified manner with the help of a professional toolkit. I am not a very great fan of Google email Service, but there is no doubt that it is the best application available in present time. One has to know the way of importing Evolution Mail to Gmail account.
Get More Solutions:
Free Download Evolution Mail to Gmail Converter:
One can free download toolkit to export Evolution Emails to Gmail account in best way. There is no need of having any technical knowledge to accomplish Evolution email to Gmail account. One only needed to provide account login credential of destined Gmail account. A problem arose when I decided to import my existing emails stored in Evolution Mail to G Suite.
“After searching Google and asking around, I decided to use the IMAP approach, somewhat lame, but nonetheless effective. I have to create a new IMAP account in its Evolution program. Then I decided to copy all the emails from my regular account into my Gmail program. It takes a long time to synchronize all Evolution Mailbox items with the Gmail IMAP account. But, in the end, my data got corrupted. Please tell me a way to migrate Evolution Mail to the Gmail or G Suite account without making any loss in my precious email data.”
As from above, you can easily conclude that it has become very important among the users to find a professional toolkit to migrate Evolution Mail to Gmail account. Evolution Mail is my preferred email client on Ubuntu 7.10. I needed to setup just one account in Evolution Mail as it needed a IMAP Gmail account.
How to Import Evolution Mail to Gmail Account?
In the above video you will get to know about how to import Evolution Mail to G Suite account. One can quickly export Evolution to Gmail account in easy & simplified manner. The overall working of this utility is very easy & simplified as any non-technical user can better understand it just by following these steps:
- Run Evolution to Gmail Converter tool & load all Evolution mailbox items by dual ways.
- The software will list all Evolution mailbox items in its panel as user can choose them accordingly.
- Now choose Gmail / G Suite option from the list of 25+ Saving options.
- It will ask the users to setup Evolution Mail to Gmail migration
- Enter Gmail Username & Password in software panel to accomplish migration.
- Users can also apply the Advanced Filters Settings option directly in its panel on the basis of Date Range, From, To, Subject, Exclude Folders, Organizer, or Root Folder. Apart from it, one can also Import Settings or Export Settings.
- Click on Next button & then analyze the live conversion process directly in its panel.
- Once Conversion process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm & exit from the conversion process.
- The software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the important information regarding Evolution Mail to Gmail migration process in its panel i.e. Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Path, Items Converted, Gmail destination folder & final status of the conversion.
As from above you can easily analyze that it is the best solution available in present time to migrate Evolution to Gmail account. We can understand that it is one of the powerful applications to help you in migrating Evolution mailbox items to Gmail account.
Highlighted Features of Evolution to Gmail Converter:
The utility will come up with a thousand of users regarding Evolution to Gmail migration. There are large number of advantages which comes up with this amazingly advanced solution. Some of the major features which are provided with this utility are listed below:
- Batch Conversion: The software comes up with dual ways to load Evolution Mailbox items in software panel. Choose single file by clicking on Select Files or multiple Evolution Mailbox items by choosing Select Folders option directly in its panel. The utility supports batch conversion of single or multiple Evolution mailboxes to Gmail account.
- Direct Conversion: The Evolution to Gmail Converter software enables the users to directly import Evolution mailbox items into Gmail account. A user only needed to enter the account login credentials of destined Gmail or G Suite account in desired fields. Just provide Username & Password details.
- Email Filters: This application comes up with some of the advanced solutions available in present time to export Evolution mailboxes to Gmail account. One can apply these filters on the basis on Date Range, From, To, Subject, Exclude Folders, Organizer, Root Folder, as well as request for More Features like Import Settings or Export Settings like as filters.
- Independent Toolkit: The Evolution Migration toolkit comes up as an independent solution to export mailboxes of Evolution to Gmail account. It is completely standalone utility without requiring any installation for Evolution Mail Program in UNIX system. One can direct import Evolution mailbox to Gmail account.
- Runs on Windows PC: One can run this amazingly advanced solution available in present time to run on Microsoft Windows OS PC. Users will not face any problem while migrating Evolution mail to Gmail account. Successfully run this utility on Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Evolution Mail to Gmail Converter software enables the users to move Evolution Mailboxes into G Suite account. The free trial version of this utility will convert first 25 emails from its each folder. If a user wants to export unlimited emails & items to G Suite account then one has to first activate the utility by purchasing the appropriate license. There are large number of queries that had been asked regularly by users on various forums & hence one can successfully solve all these queries with the help of RecoveryTools Evolution Migrator toolkit.