How to Get Thunderbird Email on iPhone: Quick Solution
“Hello there, I have been using Thunderbird as my email client for the past three years. However, I recently bought a new iPhone 12 to replace my old one. My essential emails and attachments are all stored in the Thunderbird email client, the difficulty is that those emails and documents are really important to my day-to-day operations. So, I want to export all my Thunderbird data and transfer it to my iPhone. So, could anyone suggest to me the way how do I get thunderbird email on my iPhone?”
Are you also one of them, who are looking for a solution to get thunderbird email on iPhone? If yes then don’t worry.
Here we are to solve all issues related to how to access thunderbird email on iPhone by using the best and perfect solution.
Smartphones are quickly becoming an integral part of our daily lives. Because in today’s world, every single task is completed with a smartphone. In such a setting, no one would want to be carrying a laptop or computer everywhere. The question is, what happens to users who send and receive email using Thunderbird under such circumstances?
Because, till now no such update or notification has come from Mozilla Thunderbird-like users to sync thunderbird to iPhone. Users will have to take the help of some professional solution.
If we want to get thunderbird email on iPhone, we must store the data in Thunderbird as a PDF file so that it may be readily transferred to the iPhone or opened when needed. Alternatively, we will have to transfer the data from Thunderbird to my Gmail account. Yes, there is another alternative available, which is detailed further down this page. To perform these procedures, we will rely on tools that are both rapid and intelligent. The entire procedure is outlined here for your convenience.
Phenomenal Solution to Set Up Thunderbird Email on iPhone
Here we will demonstrate one of the most effective and powerful methods of receiving Thunderbird email on your iPhone. The RecoveryTools batch Thunderbird migration tool is the best available. To export data from the Thunderbird application, this software includes an intuitive user interface, and it eliminates the need to install the Thunderbird application on your computer. Additionally, the tool includes sophisticated features for accessing Thunderbird email on an iPhone. The following are some of the fantastic features: batch and chosen data conversion; file naming option; and many more.
Unprecedented Features of the Tool
- Bulk Conversion: the Thunderbird to iPhone migrator can easily convert and transfer huge data in bulk at one time without any hassle.
- Convert All Data: this wizard can easily convert all Thunderbird data like emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and other data.
- Load Thunderbird Data Automatically: one of the best features of this software is that this tool can automatically load the Thunderbird profile data from the default storage location.
- No Need to Install Thunderbird: The Thunderbird Migration Software is self-contained and capable of performing its functions. There is no need for a third-party plug-in or tool to accomplish this.
- Preserve Email Headers: Easily convert Thunderbird emails, including their header data (to, cc, bcc), subject, and other information.
Steps to Set Up Thunderbird Email on iPhone
- Download and run the software on your device.
- Next, the tool loads the Thunderbird data automatically, or also users can load the files and folder manually.
- next, all the data will appear on the windows for preview.
- And then choose “PDF” from the “Select Saving Option”.
- After that browse the location and apply the “File Naming Option“.
- And click on the “Convert” icon to start the procedure.
If you don’t want to save it as a PDF, then we will show you another method. Users can easily sync the Thunderbird data into a Gmail account to get Thunderbird email on iPhone
- After downloading the software.
- Upload the Thunderbird data.
- Next, click on the “select saving option” and choose “Gmail”.
- And then enter the login details of the Gmail account.
- And click on the convert icon to start the procedure.
To know the whole procedure check out the “How to Transfer emails from Thunderbird to Gmail” of this software.
If you don’t want to choose these options then you can choose any other options according to your needs. Like users can choose Transfer the Thunderbird data into iCloud. This software gives you 25+ saving options to convert and transfer the data.
Also, if you want to try out the solution, this software offers a free demo version that allows you to see how the software operates.
Please Read Me: The free version of this software comes with some limits like user can only convert the 25 emails. If you don’t want to face any kind of problems then purchase the pro version of the software to get Thunderbird email on iPhone.
“Thank you so much to BitRecover for providing the Thunderbird migration tool. I had to transfer all of my Thunderbird info into my Android phone a few days ago. And I was concerned about how I would complete this duty. So, my buddy suggested that I should use this software to access Thunderbird data from my Android phone. And I made use of this tool, which is quite fantastic since this software performs admirably. This software must be purchased.- jacky from Spain”
“Hello there, I acquired this software to move my whole Thunderbird database to create backups. Because I have my doubts about whether or not email clients will become corrupt at some point. So, I found this solution, and it is incredible how well it works, and the greatest part is that it can simply convert a large amount of data from Thunderbird in a matter of minutes. I adore this software.- Marina from Brazil”
Time to Say Goodbye
According to what you can see above, we discussed the entire technique and steps necessary to receive Thunderbird email on your iPhone by utilizing a wonderful solution. This has the great features that have been stated above as well as others. and also, a trial edition of this tool is included with the purchase. I hope you enjoyed reading the post.