How to Extract Email Addresses from OST File? – Get Solution
Do you want to extract email addresses from OST file? Do you have a corrupted OST file and want to export all the email addresses in one place? Are you looking for a professional solution to extract email addresses from OST files without Outlook?
These are some of the questions that users have asked regarding the Outlook OST file. Don’t worry, we are here to give you an IT expert’s choice solution to extract email addresses from OST files. But before you answer each and every question, let’s first understand the OST file.
MS Outlook saves its emails and data in two file extensions, PST and OST, individually. PST stands for personal storage table, and OST file is an Offline storage table.
About OST File
An Offline Storage Table (OST) is a data storage file used by Microsoft Outlook. It stores data of the Outlook profile offline on the user’s local system. In other words, you can say, it’s a duplicate copy of your entire mailbox, like messages, notes, contacts, journals, schedules, email addresses, attachments, etc.
Sometimes, users need to extract items from OST files. Users can export items with MS Outlook’s Import/Export feature, but it takes all items from the OST instead of the email address.
If you want to do it yourself to extract email addresses from OST files, you will need a lot of technical knowledge. This task can be done manually only with the VBA command option. But it is not easy for everyone.
That’s why we are here with the ultimate third-party tool that will help you extract email addresses from mailbox of OST files, even if your OST file is orphaned or corrupted, MS Outlook is not configured on your computer, etc.
User Query About Extract Email Addresses from OST File
“I have an orphaned OST file on my computer and I want to extract the email address from the OST file. But the problem is that MS Outlook is not installed on my desktop. Is there anyone who can help me extract email addresses from an OST file without Outlook?
“I had received an OST file containing multiple email addresses. For some reason, I want to completely export all the email addresses from the OST file. And there is no manual method available on the internet. So, can anyone suggest me a high-level solution to accomplish this task in bulk?”
Prominent Solution to Extract Email Address from Outlook OST file
Download OST Email Address Extractor. It is the easiest solution to simply export email addresses from an OST file without Outlook and exchange server connectivity. The software interface is user-friendly and simple to understand, allowing even non-technical user to extract email addresses from orphaned OST files. With this tool, users can also extract email addresses from PST files.
Steps to Extract all Email Addresses from OST
- Firstly, download and install the software on your computer.
- Secondly, the software gives you a dual option to upload an OST file:
If MS Outlook is configured on your computer, then select the “Convert configured Outlook Mailbox Data” option to insert OST Outlook data automatically.
If you have an orphan OST file, then choose the “Select files” or “Select Folders” option to add them manually. And check the “Use Recovery Mode” option.
- All the OST data will now appear on the software panel. Check files that require you to extract email addresses.
- Click on the folder icon to choose your destination location.
- The software will display the live process in the GUI after you press the Next button.
- It generates a log report after completing the task.
- Lastly, it will automatically open the destination path. All extracted email addresses into CSV Excel format.
Features of the Outlook Email Address Exporter
- This software gives you the option to upload an OST file automatically from the configured Outlook.
- The ability to export email addresses from an orphan OST file is another intriguing feature.
- It is a standalone software that does not require the Outlook application on your system.
- Exporter provides you with the option to select specific folders to extract email IDs from Outlook i.e. inbox, sent, outbox, draft, etc.
- It automatically creates .csv file to store all email IDs.
- This tool can export email addresses from Outlook OST files. It saves all business email IDs ([email protected]) and personal email IDs ([email protected]).
In this blog, we have talked about how to extract email addresses from an OST file without Outlook. On the other hand, we will explain to you a simple and easy solution to export all email IDs from an orphan OST file. It is convenient to use and offers 100% safe and accurate results. You can check the software process with the free demo edition.