How to Export Outlook Contacts to PDF Documents?
Looking for a method to export Outlook Contacts to PDF document files? If yes, then your searches end here. In this tutorial, we’ll be discussing how to save Outlook contacts as PDF documents. So, continue reading this post to know more.
Microsoft Outlook is an email client that you can use on your computer to manage all your emails, contacts, calendars, etc. This is one of the most popular and widely used e-mailing tools. It is easy to use and provides great features that allow you to do a lot more than send out email messages.
In today’s world, we often use email and documents to communicate. One of the most popular ways of sending documents is to use PDF format. PDF files are very convenient. With them, you can read documents, save pictures, and store data to share with someone, and can easily print with printers. That’s why people looking for a solution to export Outlook contacts to PDF files.
Reasons to Print Outlook Contacts & Address Book
saving the address book on a PDF file is a convenient way to carry your contacts with you. You can put your contact information on a PDF file to share your address book and export your contacts easily. That’s why a huge number of clients want to export Outlook contacts to PDF in bulk. Some common reasons are explained below:
- Portable Format: One of the main reasons to use PDF files is that they are very portable. Because they are portable, you can carry them with you wherever you go.
- Print Outlook Contacts without Printer: With PDF files, you don’t need a printer. If you take your computer with you, you don’t need any paper to print out your documents.
- Copy Outlook Address Book in Non-Changeable Format: It is important to have PDF files for your Outlook address book so you can restore them when needed. It will allow them to store your address book for a while. Also, a PDF is not an easily changeable format. That’s why your address book prefers a long.
There are many benefits of using PDF files. These include security, efficiency, and ease of use. That’s why people want to print Outlook contacts.
Instant Solution to Export Outlook Contacts to PDF
In today’s world, it is really a challenge to find a perfect solution to export Outlook address book to PDF files. We have many tasks to perform to accomplish our goals. That’s why we need a proper solution for that. RecoveryTools Outlook PST Migrator Utility is the perfect solution for that. It offers several advance features which allow you to easily access Outlook data and save them in different formats.
Download the Solution Now:
Quick Steps to Save Outlook Contacts as PDF
- Step 1: Download the mentioned tool.
- Step 2: Add the Outlook profile data.
- Step 3: Check the required data.
- Step 4: Choose PDF as a saving option.
- Step 5: Select the path and hit the Convert icon.
How to Export Outlook Contacts to PDF in Bulk? Step-by-Step Guide
- Download the Solution on your computer.
- This tool provides dual modes to upload Outlook contacts automatically (Convert Configured Outlook Mailbox Data) or manually using the Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Now you will get the complete data on your software panel, select the required folders and subfolders, and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose the PDF option.
- Now go to the Filter Options tab and apply the advanced filter option for selective Outlook contacts to PDF conversion.
- Enable the File Naming Option to manage your resultant PDF file.
- This tool will choose a desktop location by default, you can change the location using the Browse button.
- Lastly, click on the Convert button to export Outlook contacts to PDF format.
Advanced Benefits of Outlook Address Book to PDF Converter
- Auto-Locate Outlook Files: We all have lots of files and documents saved on our computers. And lots of applications store their data on our computer’s default locations. But we often forget where we stored them. That’s why RecoveryTools developed a solution that automatically locates your Outlook data files.
- Dual Manual Ways: You probably have too many folders and files on your computer. You can also have more than one hard drive. In that, we don’t easily find the right Outlook data files. That’s why RecoveryTools lab developed a method to easily detect and use your offline Outlook data files.
- Windows and Mac Supportable Tool: The tool is available for Windows and Mac computers. You can easily install it on your Mac as well as Windows latest editions. Including the Windows 11 computer easily.
- Simple and Easy-to-Use GUI: A graphical user interface is a way to provide easy-to-use controls and menus in a computer program. RecoveryTools use an easy-to-use control interface for all types of users who can easily use this application without any issue.
- Print All Contact Details without any changes: The solution export Outlook contacts to PDF documents without any changes. Because it preserves all contact properties during the process. And there will be no changes in the original address book list.
How to Print Outlook Contacts to PDF Manually?
You can also use Microsoft Outlook to export Outlook contacts to PDF. For that, you need to follow the below steps:
- Launch your Microsoft Outlook edition.
- Now, open your People List and contacts on your machine.
- Here, you will find contacts. Select which you want.
- Now, press CTRL + P or go to the menu and click on the Print button.
- Choose the Print as PDF option and save them as PDF documents.
The manual method has its limitations. That’s why we have explained a solution to export Outlook contacts to PDF easily. If you are one of those who don’t want to use the manual way and need a professional method. Then download the above solution on your machine now. This application is one of the great methods to save Outlook contacts as PDF files. For more details, you can also contact us without any problem.