How to Convert/Export Emails & Contacts from Opera Mail to Thunderbird using Opera Mail to Thunderbird Migration Tool?
In this article we let to know about how to import Opera Mail to Thunderbird mail profile instantly. One can easily migrate Opera Mail to Thunderbird Mail including emails & contacts. Free Download Opera Mail to Thunderbird Converter tool which provides a direct way to export mail from Opera Mail to Thunderbird Profile account instantly & quickly.
Opera Mail is email client provided by Opera Mail Suite which supports to integrate with Outlook Mail, Yahoo, Gmail, Rediffmail, Yandex Mail, Amazon WorkMail, Outlook.com, GMX Mail, Rackspace Mail, Zoho Mail, AOL Mail, EarthLink Mail, Foxmail or Comcast Webmail services & accounts. Opera Mail supports sending emails through SMTP & receive them through POP3/IMAP protocols to manage the mailbox items.
While Thunderbird is a very powerful, easy to use, open source email client available for free to use. It is a cross-platform application used by large number of users on Mac, Windows, Linux OS devices. It almost supports all types of email accounts or webmail services. Users think migrating from Opera Mail to Thunderbird is easy just by copy/paste mailbox items from Opera Mail storage location to Thunderbird Profile location. But, detecting the location & transferring the mailbox items manually can cause various data risks, security failure, message information corruption etc.
How to Migrate/Import Mail from Opera Mail to Thunderbird?
In the above video tutorial, we learn about how can a user import Mail from Opera Mail to Thunderbird mail profile in a secured way. Opera Mail lacks various things like slow responding during data synchronization, non-flexible email templates, non-secured message signing & encryption, as well does not provides aby advanced Add-ons, RSS, & update are accessible. While Thunderbird have junk filters which can handle Spam messaging. They regularly ask about it on various forums & platforms like listed below:
I have used Opera Mail (standalone version) for years and realize it’s outdated and not supported so I want to change the email client. Does anyone have experience with transferring the Opera mail box including labels to another client, like e.g. Thunderbird? Is it possible to keep the Opera labels as filters in the new client? Apparently RecoveryTools MBOX Migrator could be used, but how good is it? Is it straight forward to migrate thousands of emails with various labels?
- Andy Balasko, Lower Saxony
We can analyze from above that a thousand of users wants to switch from Opera Mail email client to Thunderbird mail client. The users asked about how to export Opera Mail to Thunderbird mail profile instantly. To transfer mailbox from Opera Mail MBS file to Thunderbird mail client with the help of a powerful or professional toolkit i.e. Opera Mail Converter.
Free Download Opera Mail to Thunderbird Converter Software:
Free Download Opera Mail to Thunderbird Export tool which will allow the users to export first 25 emails from each folder to Thunderbird email client. The working of this software is very easy & simplified just by following these simple steps:
- Run Opera Mail, choose Opera Mail option & then from Help >> About Opera Mail. Or in Browser Go to Opera >> Help >> About Opera option.
- It will display the Path of mailbox data stored. Copy the Path in your Clipboard.
- Navigate the Folder which includes all this information or Copy/Paste the mailbox items to your desired location.
- Run Opera Mail to Thunderbird Converter software & then read all important instructions.
- Load Opera Mail MBS files in the Application by Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Choose all the Opera Mailbox Folders with Sub-folders for the conversion.
- Choose Thunderbird options from 30+ Select-Saving Options list displayed in the panel.
- Setup Opera Mail to Thunderbird Export options in the application panel. The software automatically detects the default Thunderbird Profile Path.
- Click on Convert button & analyze the Opera Mail to Thunderbird Migration process.
- After the conversion process finished click on OK button to confirm & exit.
- The software will generate a SavingLog report which includes all the important information regarding the conversion process including Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Source Folder Path, Items Converted, Destination Path & Status of the Opera Mail to Thunderbird migration process.
- Check & Verify the default Thunderbird Profile location.
As we can see that this software proves to be very easy among the non-technical users to perform the transfer of Opera Mail to Thunderbird email client. The software will automatically detect the default Thunderbird Profile location directly in the application panel.
Opera Mail to Thunderbird Migration – Major Features & Benefits:
The software comes up with various state-of-the-art features which makes it a perfect choice among the users to export Opera Mail to Thunderbird default Profile location directly. Some major features of this software are listed below:
- The software enables the users to batch export multiple Opera Mail MBS file to Thunderbird email client.
- The software will automatically detect the default Thunderbird profile location & hence export Opera Mail to Thunderbird Mail profile directly & quickly.
- The utility will maintain the on-disk System Folder Hierarchy during the transfer of Opera Mail emails to Thunderbird Mail.
- The software takes care about the integrity of the emails to remain intact like emails metadata details, date, sender/receiver information, message layout, font formatting, indents, etc.
- The software ensures to export attachments embedded along with the Opera Mail emails to migrate into Thunderbird Mail.
- The utility allows to import emails & contacts from Opera Mail to Thunderbird account.
- The software is compatible with all latest versions & editions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS
- Users can export all the Opera Mailbox folders to Thunderbird including Inbox, Drafts, Journals, Junk Emails, Sent Items, Calendars etc.
- The comes up with a very interactive Graphical User Interface which is very easy to use. In other words, any non-technical user can easily import Opera Mail to Thunderbird account quickly & instantly.
- The software generates a SavingLog report which includes all the important information regarding the Opera Mail to Thunderbird Migration.
The Verge: In this article we learn how can a user export emails of Opera Mail to Thunderbird mail account instantly. We take the help of an advanced Opera Mail to Thunderbird Migration tool which allows to export only 25 emails from each folder of Opera MBS file. To perform the unlimited migration of mailbox items it is necessary for the users to activate the software by purchasing the appropriate license from our Official page.