How Can I Download All Gmail Emails? Complete Guide
In this article, we will discuss a common query i.e., can I download all my Gmail emails? It is one of the queries that are high on peak nowadays. A lot of solutions for the same have been given by multiple platforms but having multiple solutions does not mean that users will be able to solve the problem using them. Maybe those solutions do not meet the complete requirements of the users.
Emails are playing a very crucial role in my life. I used Gmail to send/receive emails because obviously, it’s free. Another great benefit of the Google Mail service is that it provides 15 GB of free Google Drive space.
However, sometimes situation comes when users want to download all emails from Gmail account. Some of the reasons are mentioned below.
Scenario: “I have received some receipts & invoices in my Gmail email body. I want to save these receipts locally for reimbursement. It will really help me in sharing my emails with HR. It will be a really helpful task to keep all my Gmail emails locally for backup purposes.
Kindly suggest me a way to download all my Gmail emails. Any assistance will be highly appreciated.”
Benefits to Download Multiple Emails from Gmail
- Save for Future Use: A user can save Gmail emails to the local hard drive. Keeping Gmail emails locally will help the users for future use. In case, if your emails got deleted from the Server then these emails can help as a backup.
- Empty Gmail Space: Gmail only provides limited storage space for saving emails. You cannot keep your emails on the server for a very long time. So, it will be a great choice to download all Gmail emails & then clean your mailbox for new emails.
Note: Read This to Fix Gmail Storage Problem in Moments
- Access Emails without Internet: Once you download all my Gmail emails to the local path, they can easily be accessed without Internet connectivity. You do not need an Internet connection to reach your emails. Open the Gmail emails in offline mode without any problem.
- Access on Multiple Devices: Once you obtain the Gmail emails locally, then you can easily use those downloaded emails on mobiles & other devices. There is no need to log into your account on all these devices again & again. This is how you can download your Gmail emails on multiple devices without logging into your Gmail account.
How to Download All Emails from Gmail Manually?
Here we are going to mention three manual methods to download all my Gmail emails. all the methods are mentioned below in detail one by one:
Method 1: Print One Email from Gmail
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Open your required email.
- Click on the Print button from the top.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Choose Save as PDF as the destination.
- Hit on the Print button.
- Select the location as per your choice and choose the Save icon to download all emails from Gmail.
Now follow this method for each email, because this method does not allow users to backup multiple emails from their Gmail account.
Method 2: Download as EML
- Open the needed email in Gmail.
- Click on the More >> Download Message option.
- Your email will be saved in Download folders in EML format.
Same here users have to follow this method again and again for each email. Also, you must install any EML format supporter email client on your system such as Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
Method 3: Download All Emails from Gmail as MBOX
- Open the Google Takeout.
- Click on the Deselect All and choose required data.
- Now select frequency, file type & size, and destination.
- Lastly, hit on the Create Export option to start the process.
Now this method will take a minimum of 10 to 20 days to accomplish, it is depending on the amount of data.
If you don’t want to face any kind of problems downloading all emails from Gmail account, then you should use the professional tool to copy emails from one Gmail account to another.
How to Download All Emails from Gmail Account – Professionally
We offer one of the automated solutions that allow them to download multiple or even unlimited emails at once without any failure.
By using the RecoveryTools Gmail Backup tool, a user can easily save emails with all data attributes. This mentioned utility has been properly developed by RecoveryTools Team experts after receiving multiple numbers of problems faced by the users.
The tool is a customized tool that can easily download all emails from Gmail solve the queries and needs of all the existing users. When the software downloads multiple emails, that time, it also maintains the complete consistency of the data throughout the process.
And, even users can also download a specific number of files or folders.
Also, there is a demo edition of the software is available that lets users access all prime functionality of the toolkit, and users can easily download 25 email messages for good in the trial edition.
Quick Steps to Download Multiple Emails from Gmail
- Step 1: Download and install the tool.
- Step 2: Put the login credentials of Gmail.
- Step 3: Choose the required folders and subfolders.
- Step 4: Select the required saving option from the dropdown.
- Step 5: Choose the path and hit the Backup icon.
Why Users Should Choose Expert Tool Over Manual Methods?
- The software allows users to download specific and selective emails by applying advanced filter options via Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, etc. You can only export the Sent folder and also can exclude email body & attachments as a choice.
- Also, if you have selected the single email format as a saving option including PDF, TXT, MSG, EML, EMLX, etc. then a file naming option appears to manage the resultant data.
- The software allows users to download selected emails as per choice in bulk at once without having file size limitations.
- Users can easily download all emails from multiple Google accounts by simply enabling Use Batch Mode and uploading the CSV file which contains all account details.
- The software preserved folder hierarchy and maintained email components including Bcc, Cc, To, Subject, From, Date, Formatting, Images, Signature, etc.
How to Download All Emails from Gmail Account? Step by Step
- Download the software using the Download button and install it.
- Enter the login credentials of your Gmail account i.e., email address and app password.
- Enable the Use Batch Mode and Proxy Mode option as per your choice and hit the Login button.
- All the default folders and labels will appear on the panel, and select the required folders and subfolders from here.
- Hit on the Select Saving Option and choose the required format from the dropdown.
- Click on the Filter Options tab and check the advanced filter option to select emails.
- Apply the File Naming Option to manage the single email format in a good manner.
- The software will choose a desktop location by default; you can select the required path using the Browse button.
- Click on the Backup button to start the process to download all emails from Gmail account.
- After the process, a confirmation message will appear, and click on the OK button.
Here, after reading this complete article, users will be able to solve their query – how to download all emails from Gmail? Moreover, multiple other solutions for the same query are already available on the Internet. But, according to our opinion, it is better to download multiple or even unlimited numbers of emails directly without putting in much time and effort. For any kind of information, you can anytime connect with our technical experts.