How to Export Emails from Webmail Instantly? Solution!
Not to panic anymore! It’s time to sit in a relaxed mode, take a deep breath, and enjoy exporting Webmail emails just as a game. Yeah! We are not joking; simply do what we say!
Many users usually export Webmail emails when they want to switch to other email platforms or store the data as a backup in the system.
Today we are going to share one of the simplest approaches to exporting Webmail emails to other formats or email platforms. This method does not require manual or technical configurations to attempt the task. Since we know that there does not exist any official solution to export webmail folders, we are here with an alternative approach.
Now without wasting much time in talks, let us begin with the explanation of the solution.
Direct Solution to Export All Emails from Webmail
With this Email Backup Wizard, you can export webmail folders platforms in bulk such as RoundCube, HordeMail, and others. Folders like Inbox, Sent, Trash, etc., all will be transferred easily via this method. Moreover, it can save the entire data of a particular Webmail to multiple other formats. Exports the data such as Godaddy Webmail to Computer, Webmail folders to Outlook, Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server, and multiple others. Even this professional software also works as a backup Webmail emails.
Just Download the mentioned Webmail Export Tool in your existing system and start the process.
Quick Steps to Export Emails from Webmail
- Step 1: Download the tool and select the webmail.
- Step 2: Enter the login details of your webmail account.
- Step 3: Select the required data from all folders/subfolders.
- Step 4: Choose the saving option from Select Saving Option.
- Step 5: Browse the location and hit the Backup icon.
How to Export Emails From Webmail? Complete Guide
- Launch the software on your screen and from the list of ‘Email Source’, choose the IMAP Server option.
- Next comes the time to enter the email account credentials of the source Webmail tenant. Here you need to ensure that IMAP settings are enabled in this source account.
In the IMAP Host field, enter mail.name.com and mention 993 numbers in the field of IMAP Port No.
- Here the software starts fetching mail folders from the source Webmail account. Just after a while, you will see that all folders get loaded on the LHS of the screen. Select all or only the required folders to continue with the process of exporting emails from Webmail.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose the required saving option as per choice. (here we are choosing PST format).
- Hit on the Filter Options tab and enable the advanced settings option to choose selective emails.
- Choose the destination path using Change…. Button as per your choice.
- Lastly, click on the Backup button to export emails from webmail.
Features of the Mentioned Webmail Folders Export Tool
Different people have a different set of questions when they learn about this approach. So, here we are going to discuss some major benefits of using this software:
- The tool provides an easy-to-use and flexible GUI to all users whether they are from technical or non-technical backgrounds.
- It is possible for users to export emails from webmail in bulk quantity without any kind of size limitations and restrictions.
- Users can easily configure their source path just by entering their login credentials. Once configured, users can view all the files or folders in different view modes.
- Possible for users to export only a selective number of files or folders according to their needs and requirements.
- 30+ Export option to save Webmail folders into multiple formats or other email platforms.
- Just by entering the login credentials of your destination path, the data will be successfully exported.
Queries to Export Emails from Webmail
Ques. 1: “I want to export my emails from Webmail, which I have been using for the last 1.5 years. There are around 1000 or 1400 emails in each folder with several important messages contained in them. I can’t afford a single loss while exporting emails from Webmail to Office 365. So, before purchase, I want to know how I can assure myself with the fact that nothing will happen to my data?”
Reply to the Customer: You can test the trial version of the Email Backup wizard before purchasing it. The setup file is easily available on the software’s official website. There are no charges to download the application and test it before purchase. This version will provide you satisfaction with the fact that the solution does not harm data integrity throughout the export emails from webmail process.
Ques. 2: “Hello! I am Kelvin and want to ask a question regarding your solution. Actually, I am in search of a solution that exports emails from Telstra Webmail. But, none of the solutions provides me such a satisfactory result for my issue. I want to export email folders from Telstra Webmail to my business Gmail account. Is your product suitable for my purpose? If yes, how could I trust you?
Reply to the Customer: You can use our Email backup wizard to export emails from Telstra Webmail to your business Gmail account. In order to test the solution efficiency, use the free edition of the product. This version will allow you to export 25 emails from each of the selected folders. Later, you can remove this restriction of the free edition simply by opting for the PRO version of the solution.
Hence, we discussed the entire solution to export emails from Webmail in a proper manner. Just by reading out the complete post properly, users can easily implement the solution and save the Webmail emails directly without facing any kind of issue. Also, if you work manually, you can easily save emails one by one but that too will take a lot of your time and effort. Still, in case you have some doubts, please feel free to contact us.