How to Migrate Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server ?
In this article, we will learn how to migrate Axigen to Exchange Server account quickly & instantly. If you are one of those who are looking for a solution to migrate Axigen to Exchange Server, then you are landing on the right page. Here, we will use this amazing Axigen to Exchange Migration tool which provides a direct option to do so. So, keep reading this post.
Since Axigen Mail Server uses a different mechanism for storing information hence finding a simple procedure to copy emails from Axigen to Exchange on the cloud is out of the question. This article will describe all the necessary steps to perform a migration from an old Axigen Webmail account to Exchange Server on the Web.
Axigen is a compliant IMAP Service that had buggy implementation or exhibited various problems when the whole migration process finished successfully. Hence a large number of users are looking for a way to migrate their Axigen Webmail emails to Exchange Server accounts. They are continuously asking about it on various forums & platforms as listed below:
I’ve been tasked with migrating my organization (about 2,000 users, currently using Axigen) from Axigen to Exchange 2013.
Has anyone had experience that can help me with the planning stages of the migration? Any recommendations?
- Russo Schwartz, Serbia
Axigen to Exchange Migration Tool – Simple Solution
As from above, we can easily conclude that a large number of users are looking for a way to switch from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account. This can be done in a simplified way with the help of a professional toolkit i.e. Email Backup Software which provides a direct option to do so. One only needed to provide the Account Login details to migrate from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account.
This software is out of one of the best solutions available at the present time as it supports IMAP migration of emails from Axigen to Exchange account. The software is capable to transfer multiple user’s mailbox items at once from Axigen Mail to Exchange Server account. You can download the solution on your Windows as well as Mac computer.
Free Download Axigen to Exchange Migration Tool:
Note: The trial version of this application will enable the users to export the first 25 emails from each folder. To remove the trial limitation, it is necessary for the users to first activate the software by purchasing the appropriate license.
How to Migrate Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server Account?
To better know more about Axigen to Exchange migration process just follow these simple instructions.
- Install & Run Axigen Backup Tool & choose Axigen
- Enter Axigen Webmail login details i.e. Email Id & Password.
- The toolkit will start fetching all the Axigen Webmail emails & items.
- Choose the Exchange Server option from the list of 30+ Saving options.
- Setup all required options to migrate Axigen to Exchange Server i.e. Change Languages, Save to Default Folders, as well as Advanced Filters Settings.
- Enter Exchange Server Domain Name, Password as well as Server Name of resultant account.
- Click on the Backup button to start the whole Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server migration.
- Once the whole migration process is finished successfully click on the OK button to confirm & exit.
- At last, the software generates a SavingLog report which will include all the required information regarding Axigen.
Video Tutorial – Axigen to Exchange Migration Solution
As from above, we can easily conclude that it has become very easier for non-technical users to successfully migrate from the Axigen account. In case you face any problems regarding the whole migration process.
In the above video tutorial, we will learn how to switch from Axigen to Exchange Server account quickly & easily. This Axigen to Exchange Migration tool is designed with advanced algorithms to provide unlimited migration to its users. This tool provides unlimited advantages to its users in terms of speed, accuracy, working algorithms, etc. Some of the major features of this Axigen to Server Migration tool are listed below:
Some Highlighted Features of Axigen to Exchange Migration Toolkit:
- Provides the option to directly migrate Axigen to Exchange Server account without needing backup copies at local storage.
- Axigen uses the same account credentials & once the details you will provide the toolkit will connect with the Server. When connecting, Axigen verifies if the account exists in its account storage & fetches all of its mailbox information details at local.
- The working interface of the Axigen is user-friendly which makes it a preferred choice among non-technical users.
- Users can move unlimited Axigen Mailbox information into an Exchange Server account without providing any technical knowledge.
- The software will migrate all emails of the Axigen mailbox account while maintaining email properties in an exact format without making any data loss.
- The migration tool will save a lot of time while trying to do so.
- The utility is fully compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win XP, Win Vista, etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
In the above video tutorial, we will learn how can a user successfully import all the mailbox items from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account. This can be done with the help of our best & amazing software which provides a direct option to do so. No Outlook installation is required for the working of this toolkit as it is a completely standalone application. It is an accurate solution to attain all the important attributes without facing any troubles for the users.