Axigen to Exchange Migration – Move Axigen Webmail to Exchange Online Server
In this article we will learn how to migrate Axigen to Exchange Server account quickly & instantly. Use this amazing Axigen to Exchange Migration tool which provides a direct option to do so. Since Axigen Mail Server uses a different mechanism for storing information hence finding a simple procedure to copy emails from Axigen to Exchange on cloud is out of the question. This article will describe all the necessary steps to perform a migration from old Axigen Webmail account to Exchange Server on Web.
Free Download Axigen to Exchange Migration Tool:
The trial version of this Axigen Webmail migration tool to Exchange Server will enable the users to export first 25 emails from its each folder. This software is out of one of the best solution available in present time as it supports IMAP migration of emails from Axigen to Exchange account. To remove the trial limitation, it is necessary for the users to first activate the software by purchasing appropriate license.
The software is capable to transfer multiple user’s mailbox items at once from Axigen Mail to Exchange Server account. As Axigen is a compliant IMAP Service that had buggy implementation or exhibited various problems when whole migration process finished successfully. Hence a large number of users are looking for a way to migrate their Axigen Webmail emails to Exchange Server account. They are continuously asking about it on various forums & platforms like as listed below:
I’ve been tasked with migrating my organization (about 2,000 users, currently using Axigen) from Axigen to Exchange 2013.
Has anyone had experience that can help me with the planning stages of the migration? Any recommendations?
- Russo Schwartz, Serbia
As from above we can easily conclude that a large number of users are looking for a way to switch from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account. This can be done in a simplified way with the help of a professional toolkit i.e. Email Backup Software which provides a direct option to do so. One only needed to provide the Account Login details to migrate from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account.
How to Migrate Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server Account?
In the above video tutorial, we will learn how to switch from Axigen to Exchange Server account quickly & easily. The step-by-step procedure will be proved to be very useful for the non-technical users. To better know more about Axigen to Exchange migration process just follow these simple instructions.
- Install & Run Axigen Backup Tool & choose Axigen
- Enter Axigen Webmail login details i.e. Email Id & Password.
- The toolkit will start fetching all the Axigen Webmail emails & items.
- Choose Exchange Server option from list of 30+ Saving options.
- Setup all required options to migrate Axigen to Exchange Server i.e. Change Languages, Save to Default Folders, as well as Advanced Filters Settings.
- Enter Exchange Server Domain Name, Password as well as Server Name of resultant account.
- Click on Backup button to start whole Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server migration.
- Once the whole migration process finished successfully click on OK button to confirm & exit.
- At last the software generate a SavingLog report which will include all the required information regarding Axigen to Exchange migration.
As from above we can easily conclude that it has become very easier for the non-technical users to successfully migrate from Axigen to Exchange Server account. In case if you face any problem regarding the whole migration process.
Some Highlighted Features of Axigen to Exchange Migration Toolkit:
This Axigen to Exchange Migration tool is designed with advanced algorithms to provide unlimited migration to its users. This tool provides unlimited advantages to its users in terms of its speed, accuracy, working algorithms etc. Some of the major features of this Axigen to Exchange Server Migration tool are listed below:
- Provides option to directly migrate Axigen to Exchange Server account without needing backup copies at local storage.
- Axigen uses the same account credentials & once the details you will provide the toolkit will connect with Server. When connecting, Axigen verifies if the account exists in its account storage & fetch all of its mailbox information details at local.
- The working interface of the Axigen is user-friendly which makes it a preferred choice among the non-technical users.
- Users can move unlimited Axigen Mailbox information into Exchange Server account without providing any technical knowledge.
- The software will migrate all emails of Axigen mailbox accounts to Exchange Online account while maintaining email properties in exact format without making any data loss.
- The Axigen to Exchange Server migration tool will save a lot of times while trying to do so.
- The utility is fully compatible with all latest versions of Microsoft Windows i.e. Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: In the above video tutorial, we will learn how can a user successfully import all the mailbox items from Axigen Webmail to Exchange Server account. This can be done with the help of our best & amazing software which provides a direct option to do so. No Outlook installation is needed for the working of this toolkit as it is completely standalone application. It is an accurate solution to attain all the important attributes without facing any troubles for the users.