How to Extract Email Addresses from Gmail Account?
Are you one of those who are looking for a solution to export email addresses from Gmail accounts? Want to save all Gmail email addresses to your local computer? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will explain the complete process to extract email addresses from Gmail to the local computer. Read the complete post to know more.
Have you been asked to collect the email address list from your marketing manager? Or you want to export email addresses from Gmail for good reason. If yes, then here you have the complete way to extract all email addresses from Gmail to your Computer.
However, there are several users who are finding it difficult to export Gmail email addresses. Like many business owners, you may have doubts about taking email marketing seriously. Recently, a Gmail user from New York sent a query to our technical team.
“Hello, I am Amila James. I have many emails in my Gmail account because I have been using this account for the last 5 years. For some email marketing requirements, I want to export email addresses from Gmail to the local computer. Does anyone know how to extract email addresses from mailbox of Gmail account? Please help me to solve this query.”
Reasons to Extract Email Addresses from Gmail
- Contact Management: To organize and manage your contacts for professional or personal purposes.
- Marketing Campaigns: For sending newsletters, updates, or promotional materials to a list of subscribers who have opted in.
- Customer Support: For responding to customer inquiries, and feedback, or resolving issues related to products or services.
- Event Invitations: To send out invitations for seminars, webinars, workshops, or other events.
- Data Backup: Creating a backup of your contacts in case of accidental loss or data corruption.
Because there is no manual method available to extract email addresses from Gmail account, here we are going to use one of the best and easiest expert tools to accomplish the task.
Best Solution to Export Email Addresses from Gmail Account
Here we use RecoveryTools Gmail Backup Wizard to extract all Gmail email address to the Computer. So, let’s begin the process. In this article, we are going to resolve this type of query using the expert tool.
However, without any third-party tool, exporting email addresses from a Gmail account is not an easy task. Therefore, we need to use this application to export email addresses from Gmail Inbox, Sent, Outbox, Draft, etc. folders. One can easily use this application on any Windows-based computer.
Quick Steps to Extract Email Addresses from Gmail
- Step 1: Launch the software on your system.
- Step 2: Fill account credentials of the Gmail account.
- Step 3: Choose the required email folders in the list.
- Step 4: Select the Extract Email Addresses option as saving.
- Step 5: Browse the path and hit the Backup button.
Why Should Users Choose Expert Tool?
- Trustworthy, Affordable, and Secure Utility: Gmail Email Address Extractor is a robust utility for all types of users. The software provides a secure interface panel. The software never stores user email account credentials inside the interface caches to export email addresses from Gmail.
- Simple & Easy to Use Interface: The software was developed with a simple and consistent interface. One can easily understand the process of this utility without any training. Both specialized and non-specialized clients can undoubtedly use this application without any guidance.
- Extract Email Addresses from Multiple Gmail Accounts: The software provides some additional options to export email addresses from Gmail from multiple accounts in a single process. Users are required to upload a CSV file containing all Gmail account credentials in the user interface. After that, the software will load all Gmail account folders in the user interface.
- Export All Email Addresses from Gmail: The email Address Extractor tool not only extracts email addresses from Gmail account folder, but you can extract multiple email addresses from multiple Gmail account folders in a single process. In this way, you can save time and effort during the same process.
- Export Selected Email Addresses with Filters: If you want to extract only selected email addresses from Gmail account, you can choose the advanced filter option to extract only the required email addresses from Gmail account. Using these filters, you can extract only the required Gmail email addresses on the computer without wasting time.
- Support All Microsoft Windows: The Gmail Email Address Extractor tool supports all editions of Microsoft operating system including Windows 11, Windows 10 (x64 & x86), Windows 8.1 (x64 & x86), Windows 8 (x64 & x86), Windows 7 (x64 & x86), Windows Server 2019 (x64 & x86), Windows Server 2016 (x64 & x86), Windows Server 2012 (x64 & x86), etc.
How to Export All Email Addresses from Gmail? Step by Step
- Launch the utility on your Windows computer.
- Thereafter, enter your Gmail account credentials in the user interface. Don’t worry, it is a completely secure interface.
- After that, choose the required email folders from the list that you want to export email addresses from Gmail account.
- Thereafter, pick the extract email address option in the list of file-saving options.
- After that, choose the location path to save the resultant data at the user location.
- Thereafter, click on the next button to extract email addresses from Gmail Account.
In the above write-up, we have explained the complete way to export email addresses from Gmail to local computer format. If you are also looking for a solution to extract email addresses from Gmail, then download RecoveryTools Email Backup Wizard.
The software allows you to download email addresses from multiple webmail accounts. The company offers a trial edition of this application to extract email addresses from Gmail in a few amounts. For the unlimited export process, you need to purchase the licensed key to activate the software for lifetime use. If you have any further queries, then contact us on live support chat.