How to Export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel or CSV Format – Solved!
BlackBerry is one of the world’s top smartphone companies. Its popularity has been fueled by its feature set and simplicity. But despite its widespread appeal, BlackBerry doesn’t allow you to export Contacts in a CSV file. That’s why we’ll show you how you can export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel. Just keep reading this article to know more.
BlackBerry is one of the most prominent Smartphone manufacturers company in the world. It provides keyboards on most of its devices for Business use as well as secure communication. BlackBerry has 85 million active users in September 2013, which declined to 11 million in 2021.
Another side, MS Excel is a spreadsheet application that has held best-selling awards for many years. It is one of the most popular financial software in the world. However, Excel has countless features, including contact management features. You can easily use Microsoft Excel to organize or sort your contact data.
But you may think you know everything about BlackBerries, but did you know that they can export contacts to CSV file? This article will teach you how to export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel Sheets. But Before that, let’s understand why we need to export contacts from BlackBerry to Excel.
Reasons to Export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel
Why most people would say that they want to export Blackberry contacts to Excel is why they need all the contacts in the Excel program. There are lots of reasons why you should. In this post, we will tell you why!
- Maintain Recodes: The basic purpose of having data is to analyze and derive insights from it. And Microsoft Excel has some of the most powerful features which can easily analyze large data.
- A Backup Copy of All Contacts: Microsoft Excel is one of the most used applications in the world. Even if you don’t want to use any feature or Excel Tool, it is the best for storing data and information. That’s why people want to export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel.
- Print BlackBerry Contacts Easily: Using Microsoft Excel, you can easily print reports, sheets, and contacts with a lot of customization where you can change the margin, paper size, etc.
- Team Work & Online Work: As we know, most of the companies moved into Microsoft Cloud platforms. Where they can easily work in a group or team. Many users want to share their business contact details with the Excel program.
There are many reasons why users may want to export BlackBerry contacts to Excel. Which cannot be explained by this post? So here, we move on to the next step to find the solution.
Read More Solution:
How to Export Contacts from BlackBerry to Computer?
To export BlackBerry Contacts to a Computer, you need to follow the below step-by-step procedure:
- First of all, you need to open your BlackBerry Address Book App or Phonebook icon as you see in the below picture.
- In this address book, you will find all contact information such as email addresses, phone numbers, name, address, and many more.
- Now here, you need to press Menu button and some options appears in the list.
- Here, it would help if you chose “Export Contacts” and your mobile begin saving all your contacts in a VCF file.
- Now, you need to connect your BlackBerry device to computer through USB cable. And copy your VCF file to desktop location.
BlackBerry Contacts to Excel Exporter – Quick Way
vCard Converter by RecoveryTools has finally released a software tool for exporting contacts from BlackBerry to Excel. Now, you can easily import multiple BlackBerry Contacts into Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, OpenOffice Cls, etc. The software allows you to export BlackBerry contacts to CSV file. Thereafter, you can easily import BlackBerry contacts to Excel workbook. The process is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.
Download the Solution on your Computer:
Note: You can download the solution on your Windows computers only. The free version of this application allows you to export only few contacts to Excel format. For more, you need t purchase the solution.
How to Import BlackBerry Contacts to Microsoft Excel?
- First of all, you need to download the application on your Computer. Thereafter, read all the instructions and steps in the software panel.
- The product provides two options to select BlackBerry Contacts files. If you have multiple BlackBerry Contacts files, then choose Folder option. Otherwise, select the Choose Files option.
- The utility will show all the selected Blackberry files on the left. When you click on a contact file, it will show all the contact information in the window on the right.
- After this, click on the Convert button and choose the required CSV option to export BlackBerry contacts to Excel.
- It also allows you to change or choose any destination location path easily.
- Press the next button to start the process. When it done press the ok button.
- After this, the software automatically opens the destination location. Here, you can directly open file in Excel.
Features of this Amazing BlackBerry to Excel Contact Tool
- Dual File Choosing Options: The product has dual options to choose BlackBerry exported contact files. If you want to export multiple BlackBerry phone contacts to Excel, then select Choose Folders option. Otherwise, you can select the Choose Files option.
- Simple and Fast Solution: There are a lot of traditional methods available on the internet that allows you to export Blackberry contacts to Excel. But they required more technical knowledge and it is a very long process. Therefore, our developers have developed this application which easily converts Blackberry contacts to CSV files.
- Easily Preview BlackBerry Contacts: The product provides a free contact preview option. Now, you can easily view the selected BlackBerry contact file in the user interface panel before start the procedure.
- Multiple Saving Options: The software provides a large number of file saving options. So, you can easily export BlackBerry contacts to Excel as well as other platforms using this solution.
- Freedom to Choose Any Location: The solution gives the facility to choose any set any destination location paths to exported Excel CSV file. You can also select the external location path like pen drive, USB hard drive, and more.
- Windows Supportable Solution: You can easily install this application on all latest and older versions of the Microsoft Windows Operating system. This application also works with the latest Windows 11 version without any issues.
Manual Way to Export BlackBerry Contacts to Excel
We can also use Microsoft Windows File Explorer to export Blackberry contacts to CSV file. But you need Windows 10 and higher version of Microsoft OS. Follow the below-given procedure:
- First of all, you need to open Windows File Explorer.
- Here, you can search and go to the contact location folder: Windows Drive:/User/(Your UserName)/Contacts/.
- Here, in the above taskbar, you will find the Import option.
- Click on this option to open Contact Windows. Here, you can select BlackBerry exported Contacts file.
- After selection, Just close the import wizard and choose an export option.
- Here, select the Comma Separated Value option.
- In the next step, you need to select the location path and press the next button to complete the process.
But this process is quite risky and you may lose your valuable contact information. Therefore, I suggest you use professional solutions. Because RecoveryTools solution provides a direct easy-to-use solution.
General Asked Questions
Can I use this solution to convert BlackBerry Contacts to CSV file on my Windows 11 computer?
Yes, this solution supports all Microsoft Windows Operating systems. You can easily install this application on your Windows 11 computer without any issues.
Can I use this solution to export contacts from BlackBerry Key2 Le phone to Excel ?
Yes, the solution supports all BlackBerry phones including latest and older versions.
What is the minimum system requirement required to run this application?
The size of this application is very less and requires less hardware configuration. Therefore, related to computer hardware is not a problem. You can easily run this application from Intel Pentium P4 computer.
In conclusion, I am glad that you came across this page, as I’ve been looking for something like this BlackBerry to Excel tool for quite a long time now. I hope you like this solution and get the answers to your all queries. But If you want more help, then you can also contact us through chat or email process.