How to Export Android Contacts to Excel or CSV Format – Solved!
Are you currently working on an Excel spreadsheet where you want to import the contacts from your Smartphone? If you’re looking to find the best way to export contacts on your Android to Excel file, this article will show you exactly how to get your hands on those contacts, and export them as an Excel CSV file. So, keep reading this post to know the best ways to export Android Contacts to Excel CSV file.
Your list of contacts is the best way to get more leads, sign-ups, and customers. Because in this technological world, every person has a mobile phone, email address, etc. Where they can contact others and get the latest updates. But every person in this world has a unique contact number and email address. That’s why contacts are important to building a marketing database.
Your Android phone or tablet has probably saved a lot of precious information for you. You can save contacts, photos, videos, messages, and more on your Android devices. Some people may prefer to sync their contacts data with an online database (iCloud, OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
But most of us know that everything is not completely safe in clouds. That way they preferred offline and desktop-based users too. In this article, we’ll show you how to export your Android Contacts to Excel. But before that, let’s understand why!
Reasons to Export Android Contacts to Excel or CSV File
When you download contacts from a Smartphone or tablet device to a computer, you end up with a huge list of names and phone numbers. That’s a great start, but what happens when you need to make changes to the contact details?
Contact information is one of the most vital aspects of any business. Even if you run your business alone, you need a way to keep all your contacts organized. That’s why lots of users who want to manage or manipulate their contact information with Microsoft Excel. One of the recent queries we received from London:
“Hi, I am working as marketing manager in a big corporation. Recently I saved over 5000 contacts in my Android address book. But now it is very difficult to sort and manage them. In this address book, I have a lot of business numbers that are only used for business purposes. So I decided to export android contacts to excel sheet and manage all these contacts. But the problem is that I don’t know how to export contacts from android to CSV file. Please help!!!!!”
In this tutorial, I am going to teach you how to export your Android contacts from your phone to Excel. I’ll cover this tutorial in 3 parts, and I hope you’ll be able to export your Android contacts to CSV file. So let’s get started.
1) Part 1: Exporting Contacts from Android.
2) Part 2: Download Android Contacts Converter Tool.
3) Part 3: Converting Android Contacts to Excel CSV File.
How to Export Contacts from Android Devices to Computer?
To export contacts from Android devices, you need to follow some steps:
- First of all, you need to open or unlock your Android phone.
- Then, open your Android contacts and address book and click on the three dots on the right top side. Then click on the Manage Contacts option.
- After that, in the manage contacts menu click on the “import/export contacts” option.
- Thereafter, the import/export contacts section opened. Here, click on the export button.
- Then, the Android device asked you to where you want to store your contact information file. Select the destination path, and then click on the export button.
- Now, open your storage location and get your “Contacts.VCF” file. You can share this file through an Email or directly move it into your computer through USB cable.
Android Contacts to Excel Converter – Quick Solution
RecoveryTools vCard Converter tool can convert Android Contacts files into different formats. And you can also convert Android contacts to CSV for Microsoft Excel. The application is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is select your source Android Contact file from your computer. Then choose the destination CSV format, and then click Convert. Once it’s completed, you can open your Android Contacts in your Microsoft Excel versions easily.
Download the Solution on your Computer:
Note: This is a trialware application and you can use them free of cost. But the free version has some limitations. So, if you want the full functionality of this application, then purchase the solution for lifetime use.
How to Export Android Contacts to CSV for Excel Program?
- First of all, you need to download the RecoveryTools solution on your computer. Launch it and read all the basic information before proceeding.
- After that, choose the required option to select the Android contact file. The solution offers dual options to choose bulk VCF files at once.
- After selecting your Android contact files with Dual Mode, the software previews the contact information inside the panel.
- Thereafter, choose the required contact files and press on the convert button to proceed. Here, select the CSV option in the list of file-saving options.
- Now, select the destination location path where you want to save resultant Excel file.
- And then process the next button to start the conversion process.
- When it did, the program automatically opens the destination location.
Features of Android Contacts to CSV Converter
- Easy to Use Graphical Interface: The solution provides a simple and easy-to-use graphical user interface panel. Now, every type of user can easily work with this application without any issues.
- Dual Selection Options: The solution offers dual selection options to choose bulk Android contact exported files at once. The folders option allows you to choose multiple Android contact files at once. Another option allows you to choose a single Android contact file without any issues.
- Free Preview Options: The product will preview all the contact of your Android in the user interface. This feature allows users to select the required number of contacts.
- Maintain Contact Details: While the process, the software keeps contact information including name, contact no., address, email id, home address, and more. There will be no changes after completing the procedure.
- Windows Supportable: The solution is only available for Windows Users. If you want to convert Android contacts to Mac, Then contact the technical support team. The solution supports all editions of Windows including Windows 11.
Read More Solution:
Manual Way to Convert Android Contacts to CSV File
Microsoft Windows contact manager also provides the option to change contact formats to other contact files. To open Android contacts in Excel, you need to follow a few steps:
- First, you need to open Windows File Explorer on your computer.
- Thereafter, open contacts folder or go to the C:/users/(username)/contacts/.
- In the taskbar, click on the import button and select your Android contact file.
- Thereafter, choose your contact file and select to import button.
- Then, click on the export button and choose CSV file option in the list.
- Choose the destination path and start the process.
In this article, we have explained the complete method to export Android contacts to Excel file. For this, here, we explained both manuals as well as professional methods. But I suggest you to use a professional solution to export Android contacts to Excel. Because using the manual way, you may be lost your contact properties. I hope you like this solution. For more updates, keep reading the RecoveryTools article.