How to Convert Android Phone Contacts to PDF Document – Solved!
Are you wanted to know how to convert phone contacts to PDF files? Or looking for a method to convert Android contacts to PDF documents? For that, you are searching on the internet to find a solution. Don’t Worry! This post explains the complete method to export Android Phone Contacts to PDF files. So, keep reading this article to know more.
In today’s world, phone contacts are often the number one way to make a sale. Most businesses that run on a tight budget rely on cold calling or cold emailing to find leads. However, if you’re looking to build a list of warm leads, it’s time to turn to converting phone contacts to PDF documents.
Android is the fastest-growing mobile platform in the world. Android is the most popular mobile operating system that offers several features. It powers everything from smartphones and tablets to television and cars. A recent market share of the mobile OS from June 21 – 22, Android has more than 72% of mobile devices. That’s why a huge number of users want to know How to Convert Android Contacts to PDF Documents.
Another side, PDF stands for Portable Document Format and was designed to be readable on a wide range of devices, including desktop computers, smartphones, tablets, and other devices. PDF files were originally used for printing documents. But today they can be created from any type of digital media, such as images, video, websites, and audio.
Reasons to Convert Android Contacts to PDF Documents
If you are worried about your Phone Contacts getting lost, then it is important to convert Android Contacts to PDF files. You should convert them to a PDF file because you can use them anywhere without having to worry about losing them. You can also put multiple people in the same file if you want to send them all at once. Also, you can share the file with someone by sending them an email.
Why convert Android contacts to PDF file? It is a very common reason to convert Android contacts to PDF files. There are various reasons why you may need to convert Android contacts to PDF files. For example:
- Share Contacts Information: If you need to send and share a non-editable contact format, then you will need to convert Android Contacts to PDF file before you send it.
- A Backup Copy of Contacts: If you want to save your entire contacts list for a backup copy, you need to convert them into PDF files. Because PDF is one of the most secure formats than other file formats. That’s why people want to know the process to convert Android Contacts to PDF files.
- Print Entire Contact List: If you want to print your contacts, you will need to convert Android contacts to PDF files. It is easier to print contact than a direct print. That’s why a user wants to convert phone contacts to PDF file.
Read More Solution:
How to Export Contacts from Android Phone to Computer?
To export contacts from an Android phone to computer, you need to follow the simple steps:
- Open your Android Phone contacts app.
- Now, click on the Settings option and then choose the manage contacts option.
- Thereafter, choose the Import/Export option in the list.
- Now, you need to select the Export option.
- Choose the location where you want to save the resultant data.
- Now, move your “Contacts.VCF” file to the computer via USB cable.
Solution: Android Phone Contacts to PDF Converter
RecoveryTools vCard Converter is the best solution for those users who want to convert Android Contacts to PDF files. The application is extremely easy to use and every person who doesn’t have technical knowledge can use this without any issues. It offers dual selection options for the batch conversion process. You can easily use this application on all Microsoft Windows OS.
Download the Solution Now:
How to Export Contacts from Android Phone to PDF Document?
- Launch the solution on your Windows machine.
- Choose Android Exported Contacts files with dual options.
- Get a free preview of the selected contact files for the right conversion process.
- Choose the PDF option in the list of file-saving options.
- Set an additional option if you need to rename the resultant PDF files.
- Choose the destination location path to save resultant data at the user location.
- Start the process to convert Android Contacts to PDF document format.
- Open the resultant location to get your converted Android Contacts PDF files.
Features of Android Contacts to PDF Conversion Tool
- Dual Selection Options: You can use two ways to select files in the software panel. One is called Single File Selection and the other is called Folder Selection. Both are easy to use and efficient for the batch conversion process.
- Easy to Use Graphical User Interface: A graphical user interface is a type of user interface that allows users to interact with a computer program. Many users have come from non-techie backgrounds. That’s why we developed this tool with a simple and easy-to-use platform.
- Maintain Contact Details & Fields: During the export Android Contacts to PDF, the program will keep contact information. There will be no changes in Name, Phone No., Address, Email Id, Etc.
- Free Contacts Preview Option: The program comes with an all-in-one solution that provides an advanced mode to view contact details before starting the conversion process. Yes, you can preview your contact before the process, using this application.
- Windows Supportable Solution: This application is one of the best for users who want to install this application on a Windows computer. It does not support Mac OS. But you can ask for the Mac version through the chat and email process. It supports all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows OS.
In this article, we have explained how to convert phone contacts to PDF files. If you want to know how to convert Android contacts to PDF documents, read this article. Here, we used a professional tool to convert Android phone contacts to PDF files. You can also try this application for free to learn the process of converting Android Contacts to PDF. Contact the technical support team for more information.