How to Convert HEIC File to TIFF Image Format in Batch on Windows?
Introduction: The topic of discussion in this blog is how to convert HEIC file to TIFF image format. So, continue reading this article if you are looking for the most efficient, trustworthy, and reasonably priced tool to carry out this task.
The HEIC file format can be utilized for the storage of single photos as well as continuous sequences of images. It came into view popularity when it replaced JPG as the default picture storage format on Apple iPhone devices running iOS 11 and later, as well as on computers running macOS High Sierra. HEIC files, which were developed by the MPEG organization, normally have a size that is half that of JPEG files, but they have a superior quality to their images. In addition, users are able to save picture modifications and information alongside the shot, and they may keep more than one photo in a single file.
Even though HEIC files have many desirable qualities, some users may still want the ability to convert them into another format like PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, PDF, etc. Incompatibility with operating systems is the primary worry brought up by this.
As a result, in the following paragraphs, we are going to present you with the most effective method for doing this work. Now, let’s talk about how to solve the problem.
How to Convert HEIC File to TIFF Image Format?
If you explore the internet, you will find that there are a great many online programs accessible to convert images saved in HEIC format to TIFF format. However, you will only find these online tools useful if you have some HEIC files that need to be converted. They are unsuccessful when it comes to large-scale conversions. Additionally, after converting either one or two files, they will begin asking for login information or for money. In addition, they will not guarantee a conversion that is absolutely safe one hundred percent of the time.
So, what are we going to do now? Is there another option available?
The response to that question is yes. You are free to use any application available from a third party, such as HEIC Migrator Software. All of the drawbacks of online solutions are readily avoided by using this program. Additionally, a number of customers have recommended using this program to convert HEIC files to the TIFF picture format.
Because of the design of this program, it is possible to convert hundreds and thousands of HEIC files into TIFF pictures all at once. In addition to this, the conversion will not take a significant amount of your time. You simply need to follow a few simple steps, and then you will be finished.
Step by Step Process to Convert HEIC Images to TIFF Format
Firstly, download HEIC to TIFF Converter on your Windows computer.
Special Note: The great news is that there is a free edition that may be downloaded. Therefore, it is recommended that you make use of the trial version of this program, which is available for free. It enables you to test the functionality and features of the product before you invest any money.
Run this application and it will provide you two options to load HEIC files or folders. Then, click next.
Now, this software will load your selected HEIC files on the left panel. Please check the required files and click Next.
From the list of file savings, choose TIFF.
Now, choose the destination path and click on the Convert button to begin the process.
The software starts your HEIC files to TIFF format. It won’t take more than a few seconds to finish. So, please wait.
What Are the Key Features of this HEIC to TIFF Converter?
- Dual Mode: The program features a dual mode that allows users to select either files or folders. You are readily able to convert any required HEIC files or folders in accordance with your requirements.
- Convert Select Files: You are able to accomplish the selective conversion with the assistance of a HEIC to TIFF converter. Using this approach, you will be able to check or uncheck the folders that are important to you.
- Maintains Accuracy: The precision of the conversion is ensured by using this program. This program preserves the original attributes of a HEIC file even after it has been converted to a TIFF picture. The original HEIC files will not have any alterations made to them in any way.
- Choose Location: It is the most effective tool for converting HEIC files to TIFF images. The program permits selection of the destination path. With this functionality, you may simply access and manage your output files at the specified location.
- Windows Compatible: HEIC to TIFF Converter is completely Windows-based. You can easily download and run this solution on all the latest and earlier editions of Windows such as Windows 11, 10, and more.
In the above guide, we have provided the most reliable tool to convert HEIC file to TIFF format. One can use this application to get the accurate conversion. The suggested application offers so many advance features. One can easily convert HEIC images to TIFF without losing a bit of information.