How to Send Message from Gmail to WhatsApp?
Want an easy way to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp? Want to know how to forward Gmail emails to WhatsApp with all the mailbox content?
In today’s digital age, WhatsApp is one of the most used communication platforms in the world. WhatsApp is a text and voice messaging app that was launched in 2009. With over 2 billion downloads, WhatsApp allows users to share messages and calls on both desktop and mobile devices. It is currently the #1 messaging application. With WhatsApp Business App, companies can create their business profiles to send appointment reminders, shipping alerts, information notifications, etc.
Though WhatsApp allows you to chat, share videos, audio, location, etc., you cannot send emails—another major form of communication—to WhatsApp. In this article, we will be dealing precisely with this issue, i.e., how to share emails from Gmail to WhatsApp.Here, we will explain that how by taking the Convert Gmail emails to PDF files, you can easily send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp.
Some Common Reasons Why You Need to Send Gmail Emails to WhatsApp
- If you have mistakenly sent a message to the wrong contact, then you can Unsend it or delete it immediately. Gmail does not offer to delete emails after sending a message.
- WhatsApp is a completely free-to-use application for mobile and web. You can instantly share your ideas and documents without any issues. So, when you need to send emails from Gmail to any person, then you can share it by WhatsApp chat.
- It has the ability to share different types of media, such as photos, audio, video, and even documents. Therefore, we can easily share Gmail emails on WhatsApp when we need to share our email details to others.
- It allows you to send emails from Gmail to everyone at the same time by creating a group to share it. Want to keep the anonymity of recruits? Broadcast it, only you will be able to know the people you send the message to.
- All conversations you have on WhatsApp are encrypted end-to-end. This means that your messages are secure and no one can read or access it except you or the person who has received them.
How to Send Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp?
Here’s how to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp. In this article, we have explained all possible ways to forward emails from Gmail to WhatsApp. Now is the time to learn how to send a message from Gmail to WhatsApp. For this, you have to follow the following step-by-step process:
The demo edition of this Gmail Email Backup Tool allows you to move only a few emails from Gmail to WhatsApp. If you want to move more emails, then purchase the licensed edition of this tool.
Download for Windows Download for Mac
Please Read Me: Before starting the procedure, please enable IMAP access and generate the app password to avoid authentication errors.
- First, download the tool using the download button to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp.
- After that, launch the software on your Windows computer.
- Thereafter, enter your Gmail account credentials in the user interface panel.
- After that, choose email folders that you want to send from Gmail to WhatsApp.
- Thereafter, select PDF as file saving option from the list to send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp.
- After that, select the destination location path to save Gmail data on your computer.
- Thereafter, click on the next button to export Gmail emails to WhatsApp.
- When the process is finished, you will see a pop-up option. Click the OK button.
Now, you need to send Gmail PDF files to WhatsApp. Follow the given steps:
How to Send a PDF File from Gmail to WhatsApp?
- Open your Web Browser and open Web.WhatsApp.com.
- After that, open your WhatsApp on your Android phone and choose WhatsApp for Web option.
- Thereafter, scan the code by your Android Phone.
- Choose your contact and click on the attach document icon.
- Thereafter, browse your Gmail PDF files and click the Open button.
Note: – Here, you can select multiple files by using the Ctrl key.
- After that, send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp without any issues.
Expert Tool to Send Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp – Features and benefits
- Archive Emails from Gmail to PC: – Using this application, you can share Gmail emails to WhatsApp along with a backup copy of your Gmail emails on computer. Now, you can share your Gmail emails with multiple platforms without any issues.
- Completely Secure Interface: – The software provides a completely secure interface that never stores a user database. You can send emails from Gmail to WhatsApp without any security issues. Also, it never stores your Gmail credentials in the software interface caches.
- Simple and Easy to Use Interface: – The software comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. Both technical and non-technical users can easily understand the working process of this utility without any guidance.
- Advance Selective Backup Filters: – The software provides advance setting options to download only selected emails from Gmail to WhatsApp. Yes, now you can easily share emails from Gmail to WhatsApp by subject, by email address, by time, and date, etc.
- Store Data at User Desired Location: – The software gives the facility to forward Gmail emails to WhatsApp by computer. It also provides an option to choose your resultant location according to the requirements.
- Maintain Email Properties: – While sending emails from Gmail to WhatsApp, the software maintains the email properties without any issues. It keeps all emails with attachments, email addresses (To, CC, BCC, From), Subject, Images, hyperlinks, etc.
- Support All Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: – The Send Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp tool works on all versions of Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc. It supports all Windows editions including x64 bits of operating systems.
Common Asked Queries
- Can I send messages from Gmail to WhatsApp on Android Phones?
Currently, we have only Windows Application to download and share Gmail emails to WhatsApp. If you want the Android app, please contact us on live support chat.
- Does the software keep attachments of emails during the sharing process?
Yes, the software preserves email attachments during the process without any issues.
- Can I use this application on my MacBook Pro?
No, the software supports only Windows Environment only.
Also Read- How to Add Gmail Emails to EML?
There are many ways to share Gmail to WhatsApp, but this does not mean that all of them are equally secure. In the above article, we have explained the way to move Gmail emails to WhatsApp. The recommended solution works on all editions of Microsoft Windows. The software is a completely secure application. It never stores your personal details in the software database and interface caches. Follow the steps mentioned above and save your Gmail emails in the WhatsApp chat. If you have any further queries, then contact us on live support chat.