How to Open Word Document in Browser? – Preview / Display Microsoft Word Files
Few days ago, we got the above-mentioned query. Do you want to know how to open Word document in browser? If yes, after reading this blog, you will definitely find a complete solution. So, if you are searching for a way to preview Word document in browser, read this blog till the end.
Here, we have explained a complete stepwise solution to view Word doc in browser using a reliable DOCX Migrator. Using this tool, you can convert your Word DOC / DOCX to the HTML webpage file format. After converting, you can simply click on the resultant HTML file and open it in the browser. Although, there are many online solutions available for this purpose, none of them offers a guarantee for data security. After uploading your files to convert in the online tools, you do not know whether your data is safe or is being used somewhere. So, it is suggested to go with the offline solutions.
Before we discuss more about the solution, let us see the steps to open Word DOC in browser.
How to Display / Preview Word Document in Browser? – Steps
Follow the given steps to open a Word document in browser:
- Download and install the utility to view Word Doc in browser on Windows PC.
- From Select Files or Select Folders buttons, add required Word docs in the DOC/DOCX format.
- Select the Word documents that you wish to open in browser. Click the Next button.
- Select the saving option as HTML to preview the selected Word documents in browser.
- After that, choose the Destination Path to save output files.
- Lastly, click the Convert button to convert the selected Word documents as HTML files. These HTML files can then be easily opened and viewed in a Web browser.
Note: The tool to display Word document in browser gives an option to save output files in the source folder. So, if you check Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder option, the output HTML files will be saved in the source folder from where you have added the Word document files.
After the conversion is completed, you will get the output files in the HTML format. So, to open Word document in browser, you have to double click on the converted HTML webpage file. It will open automatically in the Web browser. If not, you can open your output file with any Web browser.
Solution to Open Word Document in Browser
The Word to HTML Converter to view Word Doc in browser is an efficient solution. It keeps all your data completely safe. Also, there is no risk of any data loss with this solution. You can directly convert multiple Word documents into a webpage format. There is no limitation on the number of files that you can convert using this solution. Also, there is a demo version available for this tool. You can download it and experience its working free of cost. The demo version will allow you to convert only 5 files per folder. For unlimited conversion, you need to purchase the license keys of the tool.
Utility to View Word Doc in Browser – Features
- With this solution to open Word documents in the browser, you can convert multiple Word docs to Web page format without any limitation
- Also, the utility is supported by all the versions of the Windows Operating System including all the older and latest versions.
- The software gives the option to select the destination path to save output files as per your requirement.
- There is an option to save output files in the same source folder. So you can choose Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder option.
- It supports both DOC and DOCX files of Microsoft Word. So, you can add any of these files to preview Word document in browser.
In the above blog, we have suggested a simple and direct solution to open Word document in browser. It gives completely safe solutions. Also, the utility maintains the original formatting of the Word documents during and after the conversion process. So, there is no risk of any data loss. You can try the demo edition of the tool for better understanding its functionalities before investing in the full version.