How to Open Word Document in Browser ? – Preview / Display Microsoft Word Files
Few days ago we got the above-mentioned query. Do you want to know how to open Word document in browser? If yes, after reading this blog, you will definitely find a complete solution. So, if you are searching for a way to preview Word document in browser, read this blog till the end.
Here, we have explained a complete stepwise solution to view Word doc in browser using a reliable DOCX Migrator. Using this tool, you can convert your Word DOC / DOCX to HTML webpage file format. After converting, you can simply click on the output HTML file and open it in the browser. Also, there are many online solutions available for this purpose. But, none of them offers a guarantee for data security. After uploading your files to convert in the online tools, you do not know whether your data is safe or is it being used somewhere. So, it is suggested to go with the offline solutions.
Before we discuss more about the solution, let us see the steps to open Word DOC in browser.
How to Display / Preview Word Document in Browser ? – Steps
Follow the given steps to open Word document in browser:
1. Download and install the utility to view Word Doc in browser on Windows PC.
2. From Select Files or Select Folders buttons, add required Word docs in DOC/DOCX format.
3. After that, choose from the added files to open Word documents in browser. Click on Next.
4. Now, Select Saving Option as HTML to preview Word document in browser.
5. After that, choose the Destination Path to save output files.
6. Lastly, click on Convert to open Word document in browser.
Note: The tool to display Word document in browser gives an option to save output files in the source folder. So, if you check Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder option, the output HTML files will be saved in the source folder from where you have added the Word document files.
After the conversion is completed, you will get the output files in HTML format. So, to open Word document in browser, you have to double click on the converted HTML web page file. It will open automatically in the web browser. If not, you can open your output file with any web browser.
Solution to Open Word Document in Browser
The Word to HTML Converter to view Word Doc in browser is an efficient solution. It keeps all your data completely safe. Also, there is no risk of any data loss with this solution. You can directly convert multiple Word documents into a webpage format. There is no limitation for the files you want to convert. Also, there is a demo version available for this tool. You can download it and experience working. But, this demo version allows to convert only 5 files per folder.
For unlimited conversion, you can find the licensed version of this utility here:
Utility to View Word Doc in Browser – Features
1. With this solution to open Word document in browser, you can convert multiple Word docs to web page format without any limitation.
2. Also, the utility is supported by all the versions of the Windows Operating System including all the older and latest versions.
3. The software gives an option to select the destination path to save output files as per your requirement.
4. There is an option to save output files in the same source folder. So you can choose Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder option.
5. It supports both DOC and DOCX files of Microsoft Word. So, you can add any of these files to preview Word document in browser.
In the above blog, we have suggested a simple and direct solution to open Word document in browser. It gives completely safe solutions. Also, the utility maintains the original formatting of the Word documents during and after conversion. So, there is no risk of any data loss. You can try the trial edition of the tool for better understanding.