How to Import/Export Lotus Notes to DXL Files with NSF to DXL Converter?
In this article we get to know about how to export Lotus Notes to DXL files with the help of NSF to DXL Converter. Get full migration toolkit to convert IBM Notes to DXL files with no data loss. Free Download NSF to DXL Converter which allows the users to export first 25 emails from each folder of Lotus Notes to DXL files. It is an advance program to do the data exporting by preserving the email structure & its formatting. This toolkit comes up with self-explanatory working interface to easily export emails from Lotus Notes NSF to DXL files quickly & instantly.
Lotus Notes is an enterprise & collaborative email client by IBM. Lotus Notes is the client part of the software platform while Lotus Domino is its server. IBM Notes is essentially a desktop workflow application providing instant messaging, email, calendars, blogs, personnel directory, & forums to organize. IBM Notes or Lotus Notes export/import mailbox as NSF files while Lotus Domino as DXL files.
The DXL files or Domino XML Language is the representation of Lotus Notes data as XML files. It describes Lotus Domino specific data & design elements such as views, forms & documents. The main working of the DXL files is that it provides a basis for importing or exporting XML representations of the data (to or from) a Lotus Notes application.
How to Convert IBM Notes NSF to DXL Files?
In the above video tutorial, we get to know about how can a user export email of IBM Notes to Domino DXL files. It helps the users to mainly simplifying IBM Lotus Notes objects access from any of the said clients. There are multiple opportunities which comes up with the users while accessing the IBM Domino objects from various platforms for programming purposes. One can easily build your application with the help of DXL framework. Due to these advantages of DXL files over NSF files there are millions of users who wants to switch their mailbox items from Lotus Notes to DXL files like discussed in the following user query:
“I am using Lotus notes Client 8.5 and I want to export mail items into DXL file. Can anyone tell me the steps to convert notes document into DXL file? How to export Notes Document (email, task, etc.) from Lotus notes Client 8.5 into DXL File?”
- Pie Jiang Zhou, Beijing
This can be done with the help of a professional Lotus Notes to DXL Converter toolkit. One such powerful software is Lotus Notes Migration Tool. It provides a direct option to convert NSF to DXL files quickly & instantly. It will create separate DXL files for each message you selected for the conversion. The resultant DXL files can be accessed easily as the utility automatically opens the destination folders after conversion finished.
Free Download NSF to XLS Converter from Here:
The trial version of this Lotus Notes to XLS Converter tool will allow the users to export first 25 emails from each folder of NSF mailbox completely free of cost. To perform the limitless migration, it is necessary for the users to first activate the software by purchasing the appropriate license. Lotus Notes is gradually used by millions of users & hence the demand of exporting NSF to XLS files was always on peek. The working of this software is very easy & simplified & anyone can better have idea about its working just by following these simple steps:
- Install & Run the Lotus Notes to DXL Converter tool & click on Add Files or Add Folders
- Choose the Folder having NSF files & then click on OK
- The utility will allow the preview of Lotus Notes mailbox items with all properties like From, To, CC etc.
- Select the mailbox folders to perform conversion & click on Convert to proceed.
- Choose DXL option from list of 30+ Saving format list.
- The software will ask the users to setup Lotus Notes to DXL conversion options like File Naming Conventions.
- Click on Folder Icon to change the default destination path or create a New Folder.
- Analyze the Live NSF to DXL file Conversion process in the application panel as displayed.
- Once conversion process finished click on OK button to exit from here.
- Users can directly access to the resultant DXL files from destination path.
As it can be easily understandable from above that this software is an amazing toolkit in terms of its speed & accuracy. DXL files are the extensions name of Lotus Domino XML files which are used to determine the data that is contained inside the Domino database & its structure as well. IBM Domino is actually a type of Server run program which is for the groupware application. Mostly DXL files are described by the Lotus Domino with the help of DTD or Domino Document Type.
Lotus Notes to DXL Converter – Major Features & Benefits:
This IBM Notes to DXL Converter software is designed with such an advanced algorithm that it not only allows the preview of all the messages as well displays the Attachment files inserted with it. Lotus Notes NSF to DXL Converter tool enables the users to perform complete conversion of all the mailbox items & its details written within it. Some major features that comes up with this software are listed below:
- The software is a perfect choice for the non-technical users due to its easy to use & simplified interface.
- The utility by default saves the resultant DXL files at Desktop but in case if you want to change this location then the toolkit also provides such options to its users.
- This toolkit supports the batch conversion of multiple Lotus Notes NSF mailbox to DXL files.
- The utility will maintain the on-disk System Folder hierarchy properties of its mailbox items. It easily arranged all folders & subfolders in their original formatting without altering any information.
- The software will allow you to export NSF to DXL files in few seconds by maintaining original formatting, HTML formatting, as well all the remaining Metadata properties of IBM Notes NSF database in DXL format.
- The software requires Lotus Notes properly installed & configured in your system for the working of this toolkit.
- The NSF to DXL Converter software is capable to export all the emails of Lotus Notes to DXL files along with all inserted attachments.
- The software will create separate DXL email or message for each Lotus Notes emails.
- The resultant DXL files can be easily open into all OS applications like MS Notepad, IBM Lotus Domino, MS XML Notepad, Domino Designer for Windows, Domino Designer, Lotus Domino for Linux, & Domino Designer for MacIntosh OS X.
- The software supports all Lotus Notes exported NSF files to change into DXL files with all details.
- One can run this software upon all Microsoft Windows OS like Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista etc. for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: In this article we get to know about how can a user export emails of Lotus Notes to DXL files in easy steps. We discussed a powerful NSF to DXL Converter software which enables the users to create separate DXL files for each message. DXL file is actually an XML language adaptation which is mainly used for the importing & exporting of XML database over more than one platform.