How to Export Windows 10 Mail Contacts to CSV?
Do you want to know professional techniques to solve highly searchable questions like “How to Export Windows 10 Mail Contacts to CSV”?
Don’t worry, after much research, our technical experts have come up with a simple and reliable solution.
Windows 11 Mail is the default storage. Use the Mail app to save all emails and contacts on your local system. It manages multiple accounts at the same time.
CSV is a basic file format for saving data to a comma-separated value file, such as a spreadsheet or database. It is a simple text file containing tabular data. It can be imported and exported from programs that store data in tabular form.
Let’s understand the issue with user queries
“I have been using Windows 10 Mail for the past 3 years. My entire contact list is saved in the Mail app, but it is extremely difficult to manage 200+ contacts with all their information. So, I have to convert contacts from Windows. 11 mail to CSV. CSV saves all contact details in a comma separated value file. But I don’t know how to export it directly. Please suggest me a direct solution to mail app contacts to CSV.”
Pro Solution to Export Windows 11 mail contacts to CSV
Using RecoveryTools Windows 10 Mail app Migrator is a powerful software tool to convert contacts from Windows 11 Mail to CSV. It is capable of exporting multiple contacts to CSV with complete details. It comes with many interesting features. Download the software to extract all contacts to CSV without facing any errors.
- With this software, you can export your contacts and address book from the Windows 10 mail app to vCard and CSV formats, with all of the information that you need.
- The Windows 11 mail to CSV converter gives you useful features for exporting mail app contacts to CSV without installing any email application. It is standalone software that doesn’t require any email client.
- The tool supports batch conversion of contacts to CSV. It gives you the dual option of uploading contact files on the software panel.
- This utility maintains all the details in tabular form. In addition, with a complete folder hierarchy, you can manage all of the contact details in rows and columns.
- Users can try a free demo version to understand the software process. The trial version of this tool allows you to convert 25 contacts to CSV. If you want to export unlimited contacts, buy a licensed version.
Step to Export Contacts from Windows 10 mail to CSV
- After downloading the software on your system, read the instructions carefully.
- Software fetches data automatically by selecting the “Convert configured Windows 10 Mail app mailbox data” option, and you can select it manually by clicking the “Select Files” or “Select Folders” option.
- After that, the tool shows you all the data on the software panel. Select the contacts that you want to export into CSV format.
- Choose the CSV format from the multiple saving options.
- The software gives the option to choose a destination path to save the resultant file.
- After completing all the tasks, you can see the live conversion of the software panel.
In the above section, we explained the best solution to export Windows 10 mail contacts to CSV format. With this software, you can convert multiple contacts to CSV with all the details. This software is standalone software that doesn’t require any email clients in the system.