How to Migrate Emails from Qmail to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) ?
Are you looking for a solution to migrate Qmail to Office 365 ? Want to know how to migrate emails from Qmail to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) ? If yes, then relax and stay here.
In this article, we discuss Qmail to Office 365 Migration tool to help the users to enable to migrate Qmail Mail Server to Office 365. Well, I have gathered a lot of information by reading various articles that transferring Qmail to an Office 365 account is not so easy. There is no direct way to transfer emails from Qmail to Office 365 account. Such programs or software exist if discussed on the Internet, but when it comes to message handling services. The MTA is responsible for both the client and server-side of the SMTP.
Well, Qmail is an email transfer agent that allows you to move emails or messages from one location to another using server-client architecture. Qmail developed by Daniel J. Bernstein known for his safety. Sendmail, a popular MTA, is known to be affected by security bugs, and Bernstein designed and wrote Qmail as a (much) more secure alternative. Another side, Office 365 is a cloud-based, subscription model version of Microsoft’s popular productivity suite Microsoft Office. Both are different platforms. However, the question arises why user needs to migrate Qmail to Office 365.
Well, here’s the answer to the common reasons why they want.
Some Common Reasons Why Need to Migrate Qmail to Office 365
- The biggest advantage of Office 365 is the ability to work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Because it is completely cloud-based. Therefore, users want to move their mailbox data from Qmail to Office 365.
- With Office 365, you will have access to the latest versions of Office at no additional charge. You will get the latest and greatest features without uninstalling and reinstalling Office on everyone’s machines.
- I am currently moving from a Qmail to a new Office 365 server. I am currently copying / pasting my current mailboxes running on Qmail to my new Microsoft 365 account.
- Encrypted Email – This keeps anyone other than the intended recipient from reading your email. This is one of the reasons when a user need to move emails from Qmail to Office 365 account.
As the reasons easily suggest, the above users want to migrate Qmail to Office 365. One such amazing application currently available is the RecoveryTools IMAP Backup Tool, which provides a direct way to move Qmail from email to Office 365.
How to Migrate Qmail to Office 365 (Microsoft 365) ?
Follow the below step-by-step process to Migrate Emails from Qmail to Office 365: –
First, download Qmail to Office 365 Migration tool on your Windows Machine.
Note: – This is a trial edition of this application that allows you to export only few emails from Qmail to Office 365. If you want to move complete user mailbox and multiple Qmail users, then purchase licensed key to activate the software for lifetime use.
Thereafter, launch the software on your Windows computer.
After that, enter your Qmail Server details with IMAP Server Name, Port No., User Name, and Password.
Thereafter, choose email folders that you want to migrate from Qmail to Office 365.
After that, select the Office 365 option in the list of file saving options.
Thereafter, enter your Office 365 account details in the user interface panel.
After that, click on the next button to start Qmail to Office 365 migration process.
Migrate Qmail Emails to Office 365 Tool – Benefits and Its Features
The utility comes with some powerful and surprising features that make it one of the best solutions ever. Some of the key features of this Qmail to office 365 Migration tool are listed below;
- Supports to transfer unlimited emails from Qmail to Office 365 account without any limitations.
- During the migration process, the software will preserve the original folder hierarchy structure.
- The software allows you to move emails from multiple Qmail users to Office 365 accounts at once.
- The utility allows you to move selected emails from Qmail to Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Qmail to Microsoft 365 Migration tool enables the users to move Qmail emails to Office 365 along with attachments.
- The utility provides multiple advance filter options. These options are used to export emails by subject, by date, by name, etc. from Qmail to O365 account.
- The software comes with a simple and consistent interface for every type of user.
- It will provide a 100% secure interface that never stores the user’s personal details in the interface caches.
- Supports all Microsoft Windows Operating System such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
Common FAQs About Qmail to Office 365 Migration Process
How to Migrate Emails from Qmail to Office 365 ?
Follow the below steps to move Qmail to Microsoft 365: –
- Launch the software on your Windows Computer.
- Enter your Qmail mail server account credentials.
- Select Email folders which you want to move.
- Choose Office 365 option and fill your Office 365 details.
- Click on the next button to migrate Qmail to Office 365.
Can I use this application on Windows Server 2016 machine ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows Operating System including Windows Server 2016 edition.
Does the software allows me to migrate selected emails from Qmail to Office 365 ?
Yes, the software provides an advance option to export Qmail to Office 365 account.
In the above article, we have explained the process of Move emails from Qmail to Office 365 account. Here, we successfully deal with the issues and try to explain every point of migrating Qmail to Office 365. We take the help of the professional Qmail to Office 365 Migration toolkit instead of a manual approach. The recommended solution is one of the best applications to migrate emails from Qmail to Office 365 account. If you have any further queries then contact us on live support chat.