How to Migrate ProtonMail Emails to Microsoft Exchange Server Account?
ProtonMail is a simple to use webmail service that offers encrypted email management service. This service supports end-to-end encryption which will keep your email information preserved. Due to it, many organizations have moved back to ProtonMail since 2014. But, with time users are facing the main issue while using ProtonMail mail service.
A user can successfully migrate ProtonMail emails & contacts to an Exchange account. You can do it with the help of the RecoveryTools ProtonMail to Exchange Migration tool. The toolkit will enable the users to export ProtonMail to the Exchange Server Administrator account. It will provide options to manually map ProtonMail user accounts with mailbox folders.
Quick Solution: ProtonMail to Exchange Server Migration Software
RecoveryTools ProtonMail Backup Software will provide users a direct option to move ProtonMail mailbox folders to Exchange Server. You only need to enter the login credentials of the source ProtonMail account to load data. Once you choose the Exchange Server option, you need to Exchange login credentials in the utility panel. The toolkit also enables the users to migrate ProtonMail emails to Exchange Server Admin account.
Free download its setup for Windows OS:
Free Trial Demo: The free demo of ProtonMail to Exchange Converter software will enable the users to export the first 25 emails from each folder of ProtonMail email to Exchange Server. In case, if you want to migrate unlimited emails from ProtonMail email account to Exchange Server, then you need to first activate the toolkit by purchasing its license key.
5 Simple Steps to Migrate ProtonMail Emails to Exchange Server:
- Install & Run the software & enter ProtonMail Credentials.
- Choose all the required mailbox folder items for the conversion.
- Select Exchange Server / Hosted Exchange Server option from the list.
- Setup options like entering credentials, I am Admin, Change language, etc.
- Click on the Backup button to start ProtonMail to Exchange migration.
Advanced Features of ProtonMail to Hosted Exchange Server Migration Tool:
The ProtonMail to Hosted Exchange migration tool will allow the users to successfully migrate a single ProtonMail or multiple ProtonMail user’s data to Exchange online server. It will only require the log-in credentials of your Exchange Server. This toolkit provides users many advanced features as some of them are listed below:
- It is a very safe & secure application to migrate ProtonMail to Exchange Server account. It will not save any of your account login credentials in its database.
- The toolkit will provide 100% accurate results to its users. It will not make any changes in its original metadata & properties of your ProtonMail emails while moving them to Exchange Server.
- The ProtonMail to Exchange migration software application will maintain all the attributes & components like email attachments, email headers, metadata properties, etc. of ProtonMail emails.
- The utility has an advanced batch mode option available to load multiple user’s data. You can list the login credentials of multiple accounts in a CSV file. Now load the same CSV file in the utility panel to fetch multiple user’s data.
- A user can export ProtonMail emails to Exchange Server account along with all inserted attachment files. You can convert both types of attachment files including Normal attachments & Embedded attachment files.
- The free trial demo of this amazing utility will enable the users to export the first 25 emails from each folder. You need to activate the software to export unlimited items without any limitation.
- One can migrate ProtonMail data into Exchange Server Administrator account using the I am Admin option. Users can also manually map the mailbox folders of ProtonMail with Exchange Server user mailbox folders.
- The utility will enable the users to migrate selective mailbox folders of ProtonMail emails like Inbox, Drafts, Deleted Items, Sent Items, etc.
Understand Full Working of ProtonMail to Exchange Online Converter Tool
Recent Frequently Asked Questions:
I have 17k+ emails in my ProtonMail server & I want to move these emails into the Exchange Server account. Can I do it using your application?
Yes, don’t worry about the migration of your data as the toolkit will smoothly export ProtonMail emails to the Exchange Server account.
I want to migrate multiple ProtonMail user accounts data to the ProtonMail account in batch mode. Does this toolkit help me to do so?
This utility has batch mode functionality in its panel. Just list all the user’s account credentials in a CSV file & then load CSV in it.
Does this utility safe to use?
Yes, don’t worry about the security of your data. Our software fully respects a user’s privacy hence it will not store any information in its interface.
How much time it will take to get the activation key?
You didn’t need to worried about the activation code. Once you complete the purchase process user will obtain the activation key within the first 15 minutes via email.
In the above article, I had explained the simplest solution to migrate ProtonMail emails, contacts to an Exchange Server account. You only need to enter the credentials of the source ProtonMail & destination Exchange Server account directly without any issue. This expert solution will transfer all the ProtonMail data to the Exchange Online server instantly.