How to Migrate Office 365 to New Computer? Complete Guide
If you are also, one of those who are looking for methods to migrate Office 365 to new computer, then you are on the right page.
In this write-up, we are going to mention the completely free and expert methods to transfer Office 365 to another computer with complete data.
We all know that multiple large/small companies and individual users are using Office 365 accounts to maintain their personal/professional data via various applications. But sometimes their many situations come when we have to move Office 365 to new computer. Such as you purchased your new computer, or maybe your previous pc is not working, etc.
Cause whatever, we will show you the best and free methods to migrate Office 365 to new computer completely.
How to Transfer Microsoft 365 to New Computer Manually?
Microsoft 365 provides 3 types of subscription plans- personal, business, and enterprise. Basically, a personal plan allows users to install Office 365 on only 1 machine, apart from personal, users can easily use business and enterprise plans on a minimum of 10 machines.
So, here we will transfer Office 365 personnel to new computer using the given steps:
Step 1: Deactivate Microsoft 365 Installation
- Open the Office 365 account using and enter the user login details.
- Now from the Install Information >> installed & activated Office 365 >> Installed section >> and click on the “Deactivate Install” options.
- And again, hit the “Deactivate” option to migrate Office 365 to new computer.
Step 2: Install & Active Office 365 on New Machine
- Now open an Office account on new computer using the same credentials.
- And hit on the “Account” >> “My Account” option.
- Now click on the “Install” button from the install section.
- If the email address is required, then put the email address, which you used to purchase the subscription.
As you can see how simple it is. But if you want to save Office 365 emails to external hard drive in another format or platform. Then you should take the help of the expert solution.
Expert Solution to Migrate Office 365 to New Computer
Users can take the help of RecoveryTools Office 365 Backup Tool is one of the best and highly recommended solutions. the software is developed with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software easy to use for all users.
The software can easily take backups from all Office 365 subscription plans including personal, business, and enterprise plans. Also, users can easily transfer Office 365 data to 20+ saving options. Also, there is no need to download any kind of third-party solution to run this software.
Some of the amazing and advanced features are mentioned below with working steps:
Working Steps to Move Office 365 to New Computer
- Download and install the software on your machine.
- Now enter the login credentials of the Microsoft 365 account (for the admin account, enable the “I Am Admin” option) and hit the “Login” icon.
- After that, select the required data from the screen.
- And select the required file format or platform from the saving list.
- Apply the advanced filter option to migrate specific emails.
- Select the location as per your needs using the “Browse” icon.
- And lastly, hit the “Backup” icon to migrate Office 365 to a new computer.
Why Expert Solutions are Better than Manual Methods?
- The software provides advanced filters to migrate specific emails from Microsoft 365 accounts via date range, To, From, and Subject.
- Users can move Office 365 account data to 10+ file formats including PDF, PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, DOC, RTF, TEXT, vCard, ICS, etc.
- Also, you can migrate your Office 365 account to web and desktop-based email clients such as G Suite, Gmail, Thunderbird, iCloud, Zimbra, IBM Verse, etc.
- Users can easily move complete data of Office 365 including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and tasks.
- It maintains the original folder hierarchy and elements of the email such as Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Date, Formatting, Colours, Font, Text, etc.
- If you saved your data into a single file format like EML, MSG, EMLX, TXT, PDF, etc, then you can manage your converted data using the file naming option.
Also, the software comes with a free demo version, which can migrate only 25 emails to another platform, so that users can analyze the software easily.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we mentioned the complete steps to migrate Office 365 to new computer using the free manual methods. Manual methods are the best and simplest way to transfer Office 365 to another computer. But if you want to download all Office 365 emails into another platform or another format, then you should try out the expert solution, which provides users with 25+ saving options.