How to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365?
In this technology world, email clients continuously increase advanced features, and because of more features users are also migrating their data. as it is, many users are looking for the method for Rackspace Exchange to Office 365 migration.
Users want to migrate emails from Rackspace to Office 365 because it provides amazing and advanced features than Rackspace like you can perform multiple tasks in one place. Also, it’s a complete package of multiple services like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype, etc.
So, using Office 365 is the best option for Rackspace. Because it fulfills your all requirements. let’s move to the solution.
There are no manual methods available to migrate emails from Rackspace to Office 365 accounts. So, we are going to use a perfect and advanced expert solution.
Rackspace Hosted Exchange User Query
I have been using Rackspace Hosted Exchange Server for the past few years for my business. But recently, we have been in trouble as Rackspace email services are showing outages or down. Hence, we are facing issues while sending and receiving emails. Even most Rackspace Hosted Exchange products are showing system disruption issues.
When I am trying to connect with the Rackspace support team I am also unable to contact them. I hope Rackspace support is overloaded because of this sudden problem. Therefore, I have decided to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365 official subscription-based cloud service. Please suggest the best possible way for Rackspace Exchange to Office 365 migration. – John Thomas, Florida
How to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365? Professionally
All users want a safe and secure method because everybody’s data is so important to us. So, the RecoveryTools Rackspace Backup Tool is one of the best and highly recommended solutions in the market to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365.
The software comes with amazing and advanced features it has an easy-to-use software UI. Users can migrate complete mailboxes from Rackspace without losing any information.
Also, the Rackspace to Office 365 migrator tool allows users to migrate Rackspace email to Office 365 in bulk with unique filters. Some of the features of the tool are mentioned below in detail:
Quick Steps for Rackspace to Office 365 Migration
- Step 1: Download and run the tool.
- Step 2: Enter the login details of Rackspace.
- Step 3: Select the required data from panel.
- Step 4: Choose Office 365 as a saving option.
- Step 5: Put the details and hit the Backup icon.
Advanced Features of Rackspace to Office 365 Migration
- The software allows users to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365 from multiple accounts using the “Use Batch Mode” option.
- Users can migrate mailboxes from Rackspace to Office 365 including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. without losing any information.
- Also, there is no need for any extra import/export process to upload Rackspace data to Office 365 directly.
- The Rackspace to Office 365 migration provides a special option for admins “I am admin” option, and you can select the required language option including English, Dutch, Spanish, French, and another language.
- Also, you can apply the advanced filter option to migrate specific Rackspace emails to Microsoft 365 via Date range, To, From, Subject, etc.
- Users can migrate selected data as per their needs in bulk without any file size limitations to Migrate Emails from Rackspace to Office 365.
How to Migrate Email from Rackspace to Office 365?
- Download and install the Rackspace to Office 365 Migrator on your Windows and Mac machines.
- Now enter the login details of the Rackspace account like email address and password. Now enable the required modes:
Use Batch Mode – If you want to migrate data from multiple accounts, and
Use Proxy – If you are using a proxy server.
- Now all the folders and subfolders will show on the software’s panel and select the required data from here.
- And then, select “Office 365” from the saving list.
- Apply the advance filter option from the Filter Options tab if required, before starting the Rackspace to Office 365 migration process.
- Thereafter, choose the required options to migrate Rackspace Hosted Exchange to Office 365 primary mailbox, in-place archive mailbox, and shared mailboxes. Click on the Backup button to continue.
- Enter the Office 365 account password and press Sign In.
- The Rackspace Hosted Exchange to Office 365 migration task is running, please wait.
- The process to migrate emails from Rackspace to Office 365 was completed successfully.
- Lastly, sign in to your O365 account and view Rackspace data.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I export emails from Rackspace?
Here we are going to use Archive Manager, which is provided by Rackspace.
- Login to Archive Manager.
- Choose Searches from the Dashboard.
- Find the search name to export and click on Run.
- Select the emails and click on the Export icon.
- Choose PST file format from the list.
- Enter the export name as per choice.
- Lastly, click on the Export button.
- Finally, hit on the Download icon.
- Is Rackspace email pop or IMAP?
Rackspace uses IMAP access so that users can configure their emails from your email client.
- Can I download Rackspace to Microsoft 365 Migrator on a Windows 11 laptop?
A: Yes, you can download and install this software on all the latest Windows and Mac OS.
Read Similar: 2 Methods to Migrate FastMail to Office 365
Time to Say Goodbye
In this blog, we describe the methods to migrate emails from Rackspace to Office 365 using expert solutions. because there are no manual methods available. the mentioned tool provides amazing and advanced features for easy Rackspace to Office 365 migration. Also, the software comes with a free demo version, so they can download it for free and analyze how the software works.