How to Migrate Mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 Account ?
Synopsis: Do you need to Import cPanel Email to Office 365 or Microsoft 365 account? But you don’t know how to migrate mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 account? Don’t worry, here you will get a flawless solution – cPanel to Office 365 Migration. So, stay with us and learn the process.
cPanel is a control panel for your domain. It is widely used by Linux hosting providers to manage your hosted websites. It also provides a webmail service also known as a web-based email client or cPanel webmail service. You can access your cPanel webmail via the POP3/IMAP protocol.
cPanel webmail offers a lot of benefits such as business email address, email spam protection, email authentication, email autoresponder, and email forwarder. These features are generally not available with other service providers. However, the speed of cPanel is very less, and the mailbox size is limited.
These advantages are quite useful for individual users or small organizations. But it cannot meet the requirements of large and medium-sized organizations. That’s why users want a professional solution like Office 365.
Reasons to Migrate Email from cPanel to Office 365
When we are talking about cloud migration or cloud service, Microsoft Office 365 is the first thing that comes to our mind. Microsoft Office 365 is one of the reliable solutions provided by Microsoft Corporation and offers a complete package integrated with the Microsoft Office productivity suite.
But how can we transfer emails to Office 365 account? This question seems quite complicated and interesting as well. Let us first go through the reasons for a migrating email from cPanel to Office 365. Next, we’ll talk about the cPanel to Office 365 migration process.
There are many reasons why organizations choose Office 365. Some of them are:
- It is a popular and trusted platform developed by Microsoft Corporation.
- It offers advanced security and threat protection benefits that are not available with the cPanel webmail service.
- It allows a one-click configuration. You just need to enter your Office 365 credentials to connect directly to Microsoft 365 with a desktop-based Outlook client.
- cPanel uses webmail only for receiving and sending email. But Office 365 allows you to access almost all Microsoft Office productivity tools like Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access, Outlook 365, and more.
- Users can easily store their files and document on Microsoft cloud storage, which is not available with cPanel webmail service.
A Simplified Solution – cPanel to Office 365 Migration
There is some method that allows you to migrate only newly received emails to Microsoft 365 account; however, in order to migrate mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 account, you need a professional solution.
RecoveryTools cPanel Email Migration tool is the best choice for users who want to import cPanel email to Microsoft 365 account. One can use this application to transfer multiple cPanel user mailboxes at once. Also, the solution is supported by Windows and Mac computers.
Download from Here:
Download for Windows Download for Mac
Note: You can download the trial edition which is the same as the paid edition. The only difference is that the trial edition allows you to migrate only a few emails from cPanel to Microsoft 365 account. For complete mailbox migration, you need to purchase the software key.
Steps to Import cPanel Email to Office 365 Account
The step-by-step procedure of the whole process is as follows:
- Get the solution on your PC.
- Enter cPanel (Horde, Roundcube, SquirrelMail) details.
- Choose the labels and email folders from the list.
- Select the Office 365 option and enter your account details.
- Click on the next to migrate cPanel email to Office 365.
So Be Ready to Migrate Emails from cPanel to Office 365 – The Screenshot Guided Solution
To learn how to migrate cPanel email accounts to Office 365, you need to follow these steps:
- As this application supports both Windows as well as Mac computers, download the correct version to your computer. Launch it and select the cPanel webmail option (Horde, Roundcube, SquirrelMail and IMAP).
- Put the details of your cPanel webmail account in the user interface panel.
- The utility begins to analyze the process after connecting to your account. Now, you can select the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Office 365 option in the list of file-saving options.
- Enter the account credentials of your desired Office 365 account in the panel.
- Here, you can choose the advanced filter options for taking the selective backup.
- Press the Next button to start cPanel to Office 365 Migration process.
- A message box appears confirming the completion of the process. Click the OK button.
Top Advantages of cPanel to Office 365 Migration Tool
Some of the top advantages of this application are:
- The solution allows you to directly migrate email from cPanel to Office 365 account. Now, there is no need to extract data from cPanel webmail to import into Office 365 account. All you need to do is enter your cPanel webmail account credentials to import cPanel email to Office 365 account.
- Enter your cPanel webmail account credentials and start analyzing your mailbox folders. You can choose the required email folder and start the selective email migration process.
- If you face any connectivity issues, extract your cPanel mailbox data to MBOX file, and learn the process to import MBOX files to Office 365 account.
- One of the useful options provided by this solution is the proxy server. You can use this option to connect your cPanel domain webmail account through a proxy server.
- Another advanced option that makes this application different from others is the Batch Option. This option allows users to migrate several cPanel accounts at once.
- Many users only require to migrate some selected emails from cPanel to Office 365 accounts. For these users, this application gives additional filter options. Using these filters, one can easily export emails by address, by subject, by date range, etc.
- The program offers another benefit to store migrated cPanel emails in the default Office 365 account.
- The program is available for Windows and Mac computers. So, you can use it on all your latest Windows workstations including Windows 11.
General Queries Asked by User
My cPanel webmail quota limit has been exceeded. Can I migrate cPanel emails to Microsoft 365 account?
Sure, you can use this application to migrate email from cPanel to Office 365 account directly.
How can I use this application to import selected emails from cPanel (Horde) Webmail to Office 365 account?
During the process, the software allows you to choose the advanced filter options. These filters can allow you to export only selected emails from cPanel to Office 365 account.
Does the solution allow me to migrate Horde Webmail to Office 365 account?
Yes, you can read the complete process here: – Horde to Office 365 Migration.
Does it support all cPanel Webmail services or not?
This application supports all cPanel webmail services including Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail. You can choose any of them from the list of email sources.
After reading this post, you will be able to transfer bulk emails from cPanel to Microsoft 365 account easily. You can also test the demo variant of this application without paying any money. If you have any questions about the product and its procedure, then feel free to contact our technical support team.