How to Migrate Mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 Account ?
Synopsis: Do you need to Import cPanel Email to Office 365 or Microsoft 365 account ? But you don’t know how to migrate mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 account ? Don’t worry, here you will get a flawless solution – cPanel to Office 365 Migration. So, stay with us and learn the process.
cPanel is a control panel for your domain. It is widely used by Linux hosting providers to manage your hosted websites. It also provides a webmail service also known as a web-based email client or cPanel webmail service. You can access your cPanel webmail via the POP3/IMAP protocol.
cPanel webmail offers a lot of benefits such as business email address, email spam protection, email authentication, email autoresponder, email forwarder, etc. These features are generally not available with other service providers. But the speed of cPanel is very less. And the mailbox size is limited.
These advantages are quite useful for individual users or small organizations. But it cannot meet the requirements of a large and medium-sized organization. That’s why users want a professional solution like Office 365.
Reasons to Migrate Email from cPanel to Office 365
When we are talking about cloud migration or cloud service, Microsoft Office 365 is the first thing that comes to our mind. Because it is one of the reliable solutions provided by Microsoft Corporation. Plus, it offers a complete package integrated with the Microsoft Office productivity suite.
But how can we transfer emails to Office 365 account? This question seems quite complicated and interesting as well. Let us first go through the reasons for migrating email from cPanel to Office 365. Next, we’ll talk about the cPanel to Office 365 migration process.
- There are many reasons organizations choose Office 365. One of them is popularity. Office 365 is a trusted platform developed by Microsoft Corporation.
- Office 365 offers advanced security and threat protection benefits that are not available with the cPanel webmail service.
- Allows one-click configuration. Now, just enter your Office 365 credentials and connect directly to Microsoft 365 with a desktop-based Outlook client.
- cPanel uses webmail only for receiving and sending email. But Office 365 allows you to access almost all Microsoft Office productivity tools like Word, Excel, SharePoint, Access, Outlook 365, and more.
- Plus one can easily store their file and document on Microsoft cloud storage, which is not available with cPanel webmail service.
A Simplified Solution – cPanel to Office 365 Migration
I was madly searching for some straightforward solution. But got nothing. There is some method that allows me to migrate newly received emails into Microsoft 365 account. But I want to migrate mailbox from cPanel to Office 365 account. That’s why I need a professional solution.
RecoveryTools cPanel Email Migration tool is the best choice for the users who want to import cPanel email to Microsoft 365 account. One can use this application to transfer multiple cPanel user mailboxes at once. Also, the solution is supported by Windows and Mac computers.
Download from Here:
Note: You can download the trial edition which same as the paid edition. But you can only migrate few emails from cPanel to Microsoft 365 account. For complete mailbox migration, you need to purchase the software key.
Steps to Import cPanel Email to Office 365 Account
In the next step by step procedure, you will get to know the whole process.
- Get the solution on your PC.
- Enter cPanel (Horde, Roundcube, SquirrelMail) details.
- Choose the labels and email folders from the list.
- Select Office 365 option and enter account details.
- Click on the next to migrate cPanel email to Office 365.
So Are You Ready To Email Migration From cPanel To Office 365 – Let’s Find Out By Screenshot Guided Solution
To learn how to migrate cPanel email accounts to Office 365, you need to follow the certain step by step method:
- Firstly, this application can support Windows as well as Mac computers. Download the correct version to your computer. Launch it and select the cPanel webmail option (Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail).
- Now, put the details of your cPanel webmail account in the user interface panel.
- Select the advance batch mode or proxy option, if you want to migrate several user mailboxes from cPanel to Microsoft 365 account.
- Note: If you have any problems connecting to your account, double-check the email address and its password. Otherwise, you can create an app password or contact us via live chat or email process.
- The utility begins to analyze the process after connecting to your account. Now, you can select the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Office 365 option in the list of file saving options.
- Enter the account credentials of your desired Office 365 account in the panel.
- Here, you can choose the additional options like “I am Admin” advance filter options, etc.
- Last, you need to press the Next button to start cPanel to Office 365 Migration process.
- When the process is ended, press the ok button to confirm the process.
Top Advantages of cPanel to Office 365 Migration Tool
This product has given several benefits to its users to solve all queries related to the cPanel to Office 365 migration process. In the next point, we have explained some of the top advantages of this application.
- The solution allows to directly migrate email from cPanel to Office 365 account. Now, there is no need to extract data from cPanel webmail to import into Office 365 account. All you need to do is enter your cPanel webmail account credentials to import cPanel email to Office 365 account.
- Enter your cPanel webmail account credentials and start analyzing your mailbox folders. So you can choose the required email folder and start the selective email migration process.
- There are many users who have some connectivity issues. Therefore, if you have any connectivity issues, extract your cPanel mailbox data to MBOX file. And learn how to import MBOX to Office 365 account.
- One of the useful options provided by this solution is the proxy server. You can use this option to connect your cPanel domain webmail account through a proxy server.
- Another advanced option and the best option which makes this application different from others is the “Batch Option“. This option gives the facility to its users to migrate several cPanel accounts at once.
- Many users who only required to migrate some selected emails from cPanel to Office 365 accounts. For these users, this application gives additional filter options. Using these filters, one can easily export emails by address, by subject, by date range, etc.
- The program offers another benefit to store migrated cPanel emails in the default Office 365 account.
- The program is available for Windows and Mac computers. So, you can use it on your all latest Windows workstations including Windows 11.
General Queries Asked by User
My cPanel webmail quota limit exceeded, can I migrate cPanel emails to Microsoft 365 account ?
Sure, you can use this application to migrate email from cPanel to Office 365 account directly.
How can I use this application to import selected emails from cPanel (Horde) Webmail to Office 365 account ?
During the process, the software allows you to choose the advanced filter options. These filters can allow you to export only selected emails from cPanel to Office 365 account.
Does the solution allow me to migrate Horde Webmail to Office 365 account ?
Sure, you can read the complete process here: – Horde to Office 365 Migration.
Does it support all cPanel Webmail services or not ?
This application supports all cPanel webmail services including Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail. You can choose any of them from the list of email sources.
I can understand the requirements of the user issues. So here I will walk through the process to migrate email from cPanel to Office 365 account. After reading this post you will be able to transfer email from cPanel to Microsoft 365 account easily. You can also test the demo variant of this application without paying money. If you have any questions about the product and its procedure, then feel free to contact our technical support team.