How to Merge Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus Mobile?
If you are a OnePlus mobile user, then you must be getting rid of duplicate contacts on your OnePlus mobile. And definitely, want to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus, but there is a high chance that you don’t know the right method to delete duplicate contacts in OnePlus.
Don’t worry, this write-up will use manual methods and expert solutions to remove duplicate contacts in OnePlus without losing any contact information.
How to Remove Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus?
Here we are going to mention two methods to accomplish the task using manual methods and expert solutions. First, we will explain manual methods and then we will mention the software with complete information.
Merge Duplicate Contacts from OnePlus Manually
Here we will use two manual methods to remove duplicate contacts in OnePlus mobile. Both ways are mentioned below one by one in detail.
Method 1: Delete Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus
- Open the Contact application on your OnePlus.
- Hit the list of contacts and all contacts will appear.
- Select the Duplicate Contact and hit the Three Dots and choose the Menu icon.
- Hit the Merge button to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus automatically.
Method 2: Remove Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus Mobile
- Open your Contact app and open the contact list.
- Now open the contact detail, that you want to delete.
- Hit the Delete icon to delete duplicate contacts in OnePlus.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- If you have an enormous contacts list, then you have to repeat the process again and again for each contact.
- High risk of accidental deletion of important contacts.
- Time taking and lengthy process.
I suggest you use this method if you have a certain number of duplicate contacts. Otherwise, you should use the mentioned expert solution to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus mobile.
Read More: How to Delete Duplicate Contacts on iPhone Mobile?
Delete Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus Automatically
Download and install one of the best and highly suggested software the RecoveryTools VBA Password Remover tool. The software comes with phenomenal features, which makes it more usable for technical and non-technical users.
The software will remove duplicate contacts from OnePlus mobile without losing any information about contacts. More advanced features and working features are mentioned below in detail.
- The software offers dual options to add the VCF file to the software using Select Files to add single VCF files and Select Folders option to upload the folder which contains multiple VCF files.
- Users can easily remove and merge duplicate contacts from OnePlus mobile in bulk without having file size limitations.
- The tool supports all types of exported VCF file versions including vCard 2.1, 3.0, & 4.0 Versions.
- Also, users can remove duplicates in the contacts fields, by enabling the Duplicate Filters option.
- It allows users to select the required path to save the resultant file using the Browse button.
Steps to Remove Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus
Here are the complete right steps to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus that are divided into three parts. Both steps are mentioned below:
1 Step: Export Contacts from OnePlus as VCF
- In the Contact app, open the Contact menu.
- Choose Settings and hit the Export icon.
- Select the device or account where your contacts are stored.
- Choose the “Export to .vcf file” option and select the location.
- Lastly, click on the Save icon.
2 Step: Merge Duplicate Contacts in OnePlus
- Download and install the software on your system.
- Upload the exported VCF file/folder using Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Check or uncheck the required files from the appearing screen and hit the Next icon.
- Click on the Browse button to select the location to save the resultant data.
- Enable the Create Single VCF and other fields option according to your requirements.
- Lastly, click on the “Extract” button to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus.
3 Step: Import Resultant VCF to OnePlus Mobile
- Open Contact App.
- Now open the contact menu and select Settings.
- Click on Import >> Import contacts from the VCF file option.
- Lastly, select Device and select the resultant file.
And your all results will be uploaded to OnePlus mobile successfully. The software comes with a free demo version that enables users to analyze the software’s performance.
Time to Say Goodbye
In this blog, we have mentioned the best and safest methods to merge duplicate contacts in OnePlus mobile. First, we have to use manual methods to accomplish the task, Manual methods are beneficial for you, but at the same time, it has some limitations. So, it is better to use the professional method to remove and delete duplicate contacts from OnePlus. Because the tool comes with advanced features, that makes the software more powerful. We have tried our best to provide information, I hope you find the article beneficial for you.