How to Import Emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Desktop ?
“I am using Windows Live Mail client in my Office computer to exchange information with others. Some of my clients want some information on their Zimbra Desktop client. Therefore, I need to migrate some selected emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Client. Does anyone know how to import Windows Live Mail emails to Zimbra client ? Please Help me to solve this query.”
Electronic Mail (Email) is one of the best methods to communicate with others. It is not only used for official work, but you can also use email for personal communication. In businesses, email uses every day to reach existing, new, and future customers. However, Windows Live Mail is a desktop-based email client application developed by Microsoft Corporation. The Live Mail client is discontinued after the Windows Vista launch. Therefore, the Windows Live Mail email client is completely free to download. On other hand, Zimbra is an open-source email client application, free to use over cross-platforms such as Mac and Windows and Linux OS. One of the key benefits of Zimbra is that it comes as a collaboration package with the Zimbra server and Zimbra Webmail client.
In this article, we will explain the method to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Client. Here, we use RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator tool to migrate Live Mail to Zimbra. If you are one of those who want to export Windows Live Mail to Zimbra desktop directly, then download the software on your Windows computer. The software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows editions. It has inbuild facilities to locate Windows Live Mail mailbox data from the default location. The software provides options to extract Windows Live Mail Contacts & extract Windows Live Mail Calendar data separately.
How to Import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra ?
Download the software on the below button. Follow the given step by step process: –
Thereafter, install and run the program on your Windows Machine.
After that, choose Windows Live Mail data with dual selection modes i.e. Auto-locate, manual selection options.
Thereafter, select only required Windows Live Mail folders from the list.
After that, choose the Zimbra option in the list of file saving options.
Thereafter, select the destination location if you don’t have Zimbra installation.
After that, click on the next to start Windows Live Mail to Zimbra transfer process.
Thereafter, click on the ok button to complete the process.
Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Migration – Features & Its Benefits
- Free Trial Version for Testing: – The program is now available free to download for testing before purchase the licensed key. One can easily transfer few emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra successfully using this utility.
- Automatically Detect the Location: – The software supports all easier ways to help the user to find Windows Live Mail data automatically. The provides an advance option to automatically locates your Windows Live Mail data into the software interface.
- Dual Manual Selection Options: – The utility comes with dual selection options to manually select Windows Live Mail mailbox files. The “Select Folders” option gives you the permission to select multiple profiles at once.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy Structure: – During the process to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra, the application will keep the original folder Hierarchy Structure. So, you will get a complete folder set of Windows Live Mail after complete the process.
- Keep All Email Properties: – While importing emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra, the software retains all email properties such as email with attachments, subject, images, email header, hyperlinks, formatting, etc.
- Advanced Filter Options: – The software gives permission to export only required emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra with multiple filter options. So, you can transfer only the required data from Windows Live Mail to save your time and effort.
- Simple and Easy to Use GUI: – The program developed with a complete package to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra. It provides a simple and easy to use interface to import Live Mail to Zimbra directly. both technical and non-technical users can use this application without any issues.
- Support All Microsoft Windows OS: – The software supports all Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
General Asked Queries
What is the Process to Import emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra ?
Follow the below steps to move Live Mail emails to Zimbra: –
- Run Live Mail to Zimbra Migration on Windows.
- Select Windows Live Mail data with dual selection mode.
- Pick only required email folders & Zimbra saving option.
- Select the additional options if you need to migrate selected data.
- Click on the next to import Live Mail to Zimbra Client.
Can I install this application on Windows Server 2016 ?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows including Server 2016 editions.
Can I transfer only selected emails from Windows Live Mail to Zimbra ?
Yes, the software provides advanced filters to transfer only required emails from Live Mail to Zimbra.
Does the software work on Linux Environments ?
No, the software supports only Windows Environments.
In the above article, we have explained the complete process to import Windows Live Mail to Zimbra. RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail to Zimbra Migration Tool is the best suitable utility to move emails from Live Mail to TGZ format. If you are one of those who want to import Windows Live Mail emails to Zimbra client, then download the recommended solution. The software provides a trial edition to migrate only required emails from Live Mail to Zimbra. After this, you can easily purchase a licensed edition to migrate complete data from Windows Live Mail. If you have any issues with the software and its process, then contact us on live support chat.