How to Export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server / Hosted Exchange Server ?
Are you facing a problem while trying to export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server? If yes, then here is a quick solution.
You can use an ideal Windows Live Mail to Exchange Migration software which provides a direct option for it. Users can also migrate Windows Live Mail emails, contacts, or calendars to Exchange Server Administrator account.
Nowadays everyone is asking for innovative things that are quick and easy to accomplish their tasks. Individuals must have fewer choices to get results.
This is why organizations choose Exchange Server for better help and exceptional efficiency. Due to the popularity of the Exchange Server, many users face problems like windows live mail cannot export to exchange.
This is my personal experience of working with the Windows Live Mail program. It lacked me in managing the multiple resources at a centralized platform. Windows Live Mail is a dedicated Desktop-based email client; hence I always need to have physical access to my machine.
So, I decided to export windows live mail to exchange. Hosted Exchange Server works on the cloud-based platform & hence I can access my mailboxes from anywhere.
Hence, I am looking for a solution that provides a direct way to export Windows Live Mail emails to Hosted Exchange Server. Your guidance will surely save me a lot of time & effort.
Ideal Tool to Export Windows Live Mail to Hosted Exchange Server
A user can easily migrate Windows Live Mail emails to Hosted Exchange Server with RecoveryTools Windows Live Mail Migrator Toolkit. This application will allow the users to transfer all Windows Live Mail items like emails, contacts, calendars, mailboxes, etc. to an Exchange Online account. The software comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface panel, understandable by any type of user.
Free download the setup of this utility from the below button:
Free Trial Limitation: This utility also has a demo limitation so that users can check its working without paying anything. During the free trial, this tool will only allow the users to export the first 25 Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange Server. You can later purchase the license keys to activate this software.
Quick Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to Exchange:
- Launch the program on your Windows PC to export Windows Live Mail to Exchange.
- Select Windows Live Mail data with double select mode.
- Choose only the required email folders from the list.
- Select the Exchange Server option and enter your credentials.
- Click the Convert button to instantly start the Process.
Specs of Windows Live Mail to Exchange Migration Tool
- Dual Modes to Select Windows Live Mail Data: The software provides double select options to choose Windows Live Mail profiles at the same time. The “Select Folders” option allows you to select multiple profiles at the same time.
- Automatically Detect Data from Configured Profile: If you have Windows Live Mail on your Windows computer. The software automatically locates the Windows Live Mail data in the software interface.
- The integrity of Emails remains Intact: The program retains all email properties during the migration process. Save all email items such as email with attachments, Internet Shepherd email address or property, email subject, etc.
- Maintain the Hierarchical Structure of Email Folders: The utility will keep the original hierarchical structure of the folders after the process is complete. Then you will get the same folder structure in Exchange Mailbox as originally in Windows Live Mail after completing the process.
- Export Selective Data Using Filters: The software provides multiple filtering options to export only the required emails from Windows Live Mail to Exchange.
- Simple and Reliable Tool with Robust interface: The application provides a simple and intuitive interface for all types of users. Both technical and non-technical users can use this application without any problem.
- Support for all Microsoft Windows OS: This tool supports all Microsoft Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
Steps to Export Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange
- Install the Windows Live Mail to Exchange Converter & then read all the steps necessary for the conversion.
- The utility will provide users two ways to load Windows Live Mail data i.e., Browse Automatically from Configured Location or load data manually.
- Now, the application will quickly list all the Windows Live Mail mailbox folders in its panel. Hence, choose all or only the required items from here to export Windows Live Mail to Exchange.
- Select the Exchange Server option from the list of 30+ saving options.
- A user can set up Windows Live Mail to Exchange migration options like Change Language, I am Admin, or Copy to default older.
- Now, enter the details of your Exchange Server account i.e., domain/username, Password, & Server Name.
- Finally, click on the Next button to instantly start Windows Live Mail to Exchange migration process. Users can also preview the live conversion process directly in the utility panel to export windows live mail to Microsoft exchange.
General Questions Asked on Live Chat
3. Does the software allow us to export Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange Online account in bulk?
In the article above, we covered how to export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server. The software allows you to directly migrate Windows Live Mail to Exchange Online and Hosted Exchange Account. This is a robust application provided by team RecoveryTools to simplify the whole process. So, I hope it will help you resolve your queries.