How to Import Thunderbird to Lotus Notes NSF File [Solved]
Overview: Are you looking for a solution to import emails from Thunderbird to Lotus Notes? If yes, then read this article. Here, we will explain the step-by-step tutorial to know about how to convert Thunderbird mailbox to NSF file.
Thunderbird is one of the best options among users to manage their email and account details. However, a large community is looking for a way to one of the traditional and secure HCL platforms i.e. Lotus Notes or IBM Notes, or HCL Notes as a proposed plan. Major patches have been made recently by updating HCL Verse to suit the Thunderbird users. Thunderbird is a free and open-source utility that can’t be over-relied on in its security portfolio.
We also have an article on how to export Lotus Notes to Thunderbird, so go there if that’s what you require.
Simple Method – Thunderbird to Lotus Notes Converter
If a user wants to migrate Thunderbird to Lotus Notes mail client, one of the major things required is a third-party application that can convert emails from Thunderbird to NSF files. RecoveryTools Thunderbird Migrator is one such advanced solution. It easily processes the Thunderbird database and generates an NSF file to import into HCL Notes application.
Download Free Trial version for Testing:
How to Export Emails from Thunderbird to NSF File?
The working of the software is very easy and simplified as well anyone can understand the whole working of this just by following these simple steps:
- Firstly, install & Run Thunderbird to NSF Converter tool & Read all instructions.
- Secondly, load Mailbox items of Thunderbird in the application panel manually by selecting Files/folders or automatically from configured profile path.
- Thirdly, the software will instantly start fetching all Thunderbird mailbox items and will display all folders like Inbox, Drafts, Sent, and their corresponding subfolders. Choose only the desired items to perform the selective conversion.
- Choose the Lotus Notes option from the list of 30+ select saving options.
- Setup Thunderbird to NSF Conversion options including destination path.
- Once the user successfully setup all its requirements click on Convert Analyze the Live Conversion process in the application panel without any issue.
- Once the process is finished completely click on the OK button.
- Access the resulting Lotus Notes NSF files from the destination location.
- Import obtained NSF files into installed IBM Notes or Lotus Domino Mail client.
As we can easily see from the above upload of data directly from configured Thunderbird Profile to Lotus Notes Mail Client effortlessly.
Thunderbird to IBM Notes – Major Features & Benefits:
The utility offers a large number of advantages to the users during the conversion of Thunderbird emails to NSF files. Any non-technical user can effortlessly export emails from configured Thunderbird Profile location to the IBM Domino program. The software is designed with advanced AI algorithms making it one of the best and most state-of-the-art utilities so far. Some major features of this software are listed below:
- Supports Batch Conversion of Multiple Thunderbird Mailbox Items:
The software supports batch conversion of multiple Thunderbird mailbox items to a single Lotus Notes NSF File. However, any user can load single or multiple Thunderbird mailbox items as the software provide Select Files or Select Folders
- Advanced AI Technology to Load Configured Thunderbird Profile Items:
This software is designed with advanced algorithms which enable the users to automatically load mailbox items from configured Thunderbird Profile location. Therefore, there is no need to first extract Thunderbird mailbox items as MBOX files, then convert MBOX to NSF files.
- No IBM Notes Account Configuration Required:
The software is completely standalone to perform its work. One does not need to have an account configured properly in IBM Notes. However, for the fastest conversion with more accurate results, the software requires the installation of the Lotus Notes email client on your PC.
All Metadata Properties & Attachments Kept Preserved:
The software completely preserves all Metadata and email properties in original formatting. No loss is made in data and its fidelity as the software takes care of the integrity of Thunderbird emails and keeps them intact while converting to Lotus Notes.
- Save Resultant NSF Files at Desired Path:
The software is one of the best solutions at the present time to import Thunderbird to Lotus Notes client. Also. it allows the users to save resultant NSF files at the user’s own desired location. By default, the software will export the emails from Thunderbird to the NSF file at the Desktop of your PC.
In conclusion, we discussed an advanced solution that allows the users to export emails and other items from Thunderbird to HCL Notes email client. Anyone can free download Thunderbird to NSF Converter software from here which will allow you to convert the first 25 emails from Thunderbird folders in the trial. Hence, if you have any other issues, contact the technical support team.