How to Migrate From Outlook to Windows 10 Mail?
In this article, you will learn about the best solution to transfer emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail. It is one of the perfect solutions available at the current time to import Outlook to Windows 10 Mail directly. The solution will help you to export Outlook emails and contacts to Windows 10 Mail. To know more about this process, read this article completely.
In this modern time, email is the basic medium for keeping in touch with organizations, businesses, schools, and personal contacts. This is why Microsoft has adopted new ways to make the email experience more intuitive and efficient with the Windows 10 Mail application. Windows 10 Mail is just like any other email client where you can manage multiple inboxes at the same time.
Like Windows 10 Mail, Outlook is also a Microsoft email client application. So why do users want to migrate from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail? To understand this, we need to read some user queries.
“Hello, I was using Outlook 2010 email client application for the last 5 years. Now, Outlook releases a new version of the Outlook 2019 edition. Currently, I am using a Windows 10 computer. So, I have a lot of issues when using Outlook 2010 version on my computer. The new edition of Microsoft Outlook is too costly. That’s why I want to import Outlook to Windows 10 Mail. Please help me!!!!”
Instant Solution: Import Outlook to Windows 10 Mail Tool
To solve all these types of queries, you need to use a professional solution as there is no direct way to move your Outlook emails to Windows 10 Mail client. That’s why we suggest you to use RecoveryTools Outlook PST Migrator. The tool is available for both Mac and Windows editions.
Free Download the Solution:
Note: This is the best solution to migrate emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail App. Its trial edition allows you to export only 25 emails from Outlook to Win 10 Mail App client. For a complete mailbox migration, you need to purchase the licensed edition of this utility.
Steps to Export Outlook to Windows 10 Mail
- Step 1: Run the software and choose Outlook data.
- Step 2: Select the required emails and contacts folders.
- Step 3: Choose the Outlook.com option and fill details.
- Step 4: Click the Next button to Export Outlook to Outlook.com.
- Step 5: Open Outlook.com in your Windows 10 Mail client.
How to Transfer Emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail? Step by Step
- Install or launch this application on your computer.
- After this, select the Outlook data with auto and manual options.
- Select the required email folders that you want to transfer from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail.
- After this, choose the Outlook.com option in the list of file-saving options.Important Note: If you want to migrate from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail, then you need to create and use Outlook.com account, as there is no direct way available to transfer emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail App.
- After that, you need to enter your login account credentialsNote: If you are facing issues in Login, then create Outlook.com App Password.
- Now, you need to start the process to import Outlook to Windows 10 Mail.
- When the process is finished, the tool will pop up a completion box.
Now, half the work is done and you need to import Outlook.com data to the Windows 10 Mail app. For this, follow the given steps:
- First, you need to open your Windows 10 Mail App client on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, click the Add Account option, and choose Outlook.com option in the list.
- Now, enter your Outlook.com email account credentials in the next tab.
- Enter your Outlook.com email account password.
- After a few minutes, all your Outlook emails will move to Windows 10 Mail client directly.
Advantages of Convert Outlook to Windows 10 Mail Tool
- Automatically Detect Outlook Data: If you come from a non-technical background, then this option is really useful for you. The software allows you to automatically load your Outlook data into the software. You just need to select the Convert Configured Outlook Mailbox Data option and it auto-detects your Outlook configured profile data easily.
- Manual Selection Options: It gives two manual options to choose Outlook Data files without any issues. With the help of these dual selection options, one can easily select multiple Outlook profile files at once, and import PST files to Windows 10 Mail without any issues.
- Outlook Folder Selective Migration: The program allows you to migrate emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail without any issues. One of the useful solutions of this application is Outlook folder selective migration. It allows you to easily choose the required Outlook folders before the migration process.
- 100% Secure User Interface Panel: The software provides a completely professional environment for all types of users. One can easily use this application without facing any security risk. It never stores your personal information or account credentials in its user interface and caches.
- Windows Supportable Solution: The software supports all Microsoft Windows Computer as well as Server machines. You can easily install Outlook to Windows 10 Mail App Transfer tool on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, etc. It also supports both x64 and x86 bits of operating systems.
- Can I install this application on my Windows Server 2016 computer?
Yes, the software supports all editions of Microsoft Windows Server without any issues.
- Does the software allow us to export selected Outlook emails to Windows 10 Mail?
Yes, you can choose the required folders before the migration process.
- Hi, my Outlook mailbox size is more than 6GB. How much time does it take to import Outlook to Windows 10 Mail?
The software is developed with all the latest algorithms. So the process takes a minimum of time. The speed depends on your Internet bandwidth and computer storage space.
- Can I use this application to Migrate Outlook to Another Account for Windows 10 Mail?
Yes, the software provides a wide range of saving options. You can migrate Outlook to Gmail account, and others also.
Windows 10 Mail App by Microsoft supports all the latest email services such as Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo, etc. So, if you are one of those who want to transfer emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail, then you need to move Outlook data to one of these email accounts and then configure it on Windows 10 Mail client. You can also test this application to migrate few emails from Outlook to Windows 10 Mail. For more information or help, contact us via live chat or email.