How to Import MBOX Files to Windows Mail App Client?
Overview: Are you one of those who want to import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail? Do you want to know how to import MBOX file in Mail App? If Yes, then read this post to know the detailed solution. In this post, you will learn the process of exporting emails from MBOX files to Windows 10 Mail client easily. So, stay with us to know more.
MBOX is one of the popular file formats for storing email messages locally. It is supported by many email client applications like Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Google Takeout, etc. However, if you want to import MBOX into Windows 10 Mail, that is not possible because Windows 10 Mail does not support direct import or export processes.
Although the Mail app comes with Windows 10, it is much simpler than the combination of Outlook and Windows Live Mail. It lets you access your Hotmail, Gmail, and Microsoft’s new Outlook mail inbox from your Windows 10 Start screen. You can easily configure your email account in Windows 10 Mail app.
But unfortunately, you cannot import any email storage format in Windows 10 Mail app like MBOX file. For this, you need to upload the MBOX file to any other email account that was configured in your Windows 10 Mail app. If you don’t know how to import MBOX into Windows 10 Mail app, here’s how. But before that, read a user query to understand the requirement.
“On my old computer, I was using the Thunderbird email client. But recently, I have bought a new computer with Windows 10 operating system. I have MBOX files exported from Thunderbird. On my new computer, I have got a Windows 10 Mail client. So, I want to import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail client. Please Help Me”
Instant Solution: MBOX to Mail App Import Tool
We would like to suggest you download the RecoveryTools MBOX Migrator tool. This application provides a direct way to import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail app. You can download the solution on your Windows as well as Mac computer. The software supports a large number of saving options. You can choose any webmail option because Mail App does not have any direct import or export options.
Download from Here:
Note: This is a free edition, which will allow you to export only a few emails from MBOX to Mail App. For a complete process to import all the emails into Mail App mailbox, you need to purchase the software.
Steps to Import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail
- Step 1: Launch the software on Windows.
- Step 2: Load MBOX with the help of dual options.
- Step 3: Select the IMAP saving option in the list.
- Step 4: Enter Windows 10 Mail configured account details.
- Step 5: Click Next to import MBOX to the Mail App client.
How to Upload MBOX Files to Windows 10 Mail App Client?
Here, we show the process of importing MBOX to Windows 10 Mail client through the IMAP account. Follow the given step-by-step process:
- Install or launch the software on your Windows computer.
- Choose MBOX files with dual selection options – Select Files or Select Folders.
- Verify your selected MBOX files in the user interface panel.
- After this, choose the IMAP option in the file saving options.
- Apply the various filter options if you want to import MBOX files selectively.
- Enter your Windows 10 Mail-configured email account credentials.
- Click the Next button to import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail client directly.
- When the process is completed, click the OK button. Now, open your Windows 10 Mail account and check your emails.
Note: If you don’t have an email account, then create a new email account and import MBOX data into this account. Thereafter, open this new account in your Windows 10 Mail app.
Top Features of Import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail App Tool
- Dual Options for Batch MBOX Import
The software comes with dual selection options, which are used to import multiple MBOX files in Windows 10 Mail client. The software provides an advanced select folder option that allows you to choose MBOX files from a folder including all subfolders in the user interface. Using this option, you can easily import batch MBOX to Mail App client.
- Additional Filter Options for Selective Email Migration
The software comes with multiple filter options, which can be used to import required MBOX file emails to Windows 10 Mail app. These options are helpful when you export MBOX emails to Mail app by email address (to from), by email subject, by email date, etc.
- Maintain Email Properties & Elements
During the process, the software keeps all MBOX email properties and elements. You will get the original email database such as attachments, email addresses (to, cc, from, bcc), subject, date and time, Internet header, email images, text, hyperlinks, etc.
- Easy to Use Graphical User Interface
The software comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical users. Any computer operator understands the process of this application without any technical help.
- 100% Secure User Interface Panel
Security is one of the main issues while transferring personal information from one place to another. This application gives you a complete secure interface panel. While importing MBOX to Windows Mail App, the software never stores your personal data inside the software interface panel.
- Complete Windows and Mac Solution
The software works on all the latest Windows operating systems including Windows Server machines. You can easily install this application on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 as well as Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, etc. It is also compatible with all macOS X editions.
Frequently-Asked User Queries
- Can I use this application to import Thunderbird exported MBOX to Windows 10 Mail?
Yes, the software supports all MBOX files created by any email client application.
- Can I import Google Takeout MBOX file to Windows 10 Mail using this application?
Yes, you can easily import Google MBOX file to Windows Mail App without any issues.
- Does the software support Windows 11 computers?
Yes, you can install this application on your Windows 11 machine without any issues.
- Does the software keep email properties during the process?
Yes, during the process, it keeps all email elements and properties.
- Can I use this application to import Apple Mail MBOX to Windows 10 Mail client?
Yes, the software allows you to import Apple Mail MBOX file to Windows 10 Mail without any issues.
In this article, we have discussed one of the best methods to import MBOX to Windows 10 Mail. If you have similar issues and want to import MBOX emails to Mail App, then download the recommended solution. You can also try this application on your Mac and Windows computer at free of cost. The software comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical users. For more information, you can also contact our technical support team. Thank you for reading.