How to Remove Access VBA Password Using Tested Methods?
Note: In this informative guide, you will learn how to remove Access VBA password in easy steps. To achieve the desired result, you can carry out this activity either manually or by utilizing specialized software.
The term “Virtual Basic for Application” can also be abbreviated as “VBA.” It is a component of Microsoft Office and is utilized by a wide variety of apps, one of which being Microsoft Access. Microsoft Access is a platform that saves data in a tabular format and is used for the creation of database files that are utilized in VBA projects. In addition, Microsoft Access use the MDB file format for its databases.
When this occurs, the user may either wish to change the password for their VBA project or find that they have forgotten the password to their VBA file. A protective layer that offers encryption to MDB (or.mdb) files is the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) password. On the other hand, forgetting the password might result in the file becoming corrupted or displaying errors on occasion. As a result, we will explain all of the appropriate strategies for recovering the password for the MS Access VBA Project here in this post.
How to Remove Access VBA Password?
The removal of a VBA password from MS Access may be accomplished either manually or through the purchase of a commercial solution. In the following sections, we will walk you through each of the procedures in detail. Read over each of the approaches in detail, and then pick the one that seems to offer the most promise to you.
Manual Method to Unlock Access VBA Password
The various versions of MS Access each have their own unique set of actions to follow. The following techniques are provided here to reset the password for MDB VBA, and they correspond to the various versions.
Steps for MS Access 2007
- Open MS Access 2007 on your computer first.
- Then, click on the icon that looks like a folder at the top.
- The Open box will pop up, and you can choose Access Database file from there.
- Now, under Open, choose the Open Exclusive option.
- Put the right password in the box that says “Password Required.”
- Just click OK.
- Choose Database Tools > Decrypt Database from the menu.
- In the box that says “Unset Database Password,” type the current password and click “OK.”
Steps for MS Access 2010
- Launch Microsoft Access 2010 on your machine.
- Then, click the File button. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Choose Open from the menu thereafter.
- Pick the Access database file in the Open dialog box that appears.
- Now, within Open, choose Open Exclusive
- Enter the password into the Password Required dialog box. Click Accept.
- Repeatedly click File >> Info > Decrypt Database.
- Enter the database password in the dialog box labeled Unset Database Password.
- Finally, click the OK button.
Check Out the Steps for 2013 and 2016 Version
- Start Microsoft Access on your computer.
- Navigate to File > Open > Browse.
- Choose the Access database file from the Open box.
- Click Open Exclusive from the drop-down menu labeled Open.
- Enter the database’s password and press the OK button.
- Click File >> Info >> Decrypt Database once again.
Limitations of the Manual Procedure
The aforementioned manual approaches do not call for the installation of any further software. On the other hand, it has a number of restrictions that make the process more difficult to carry out. As a result, it is not possible to consider it an ideal option for recovering the password for the Access VB Project. The following restrictions associated with the manual approaches are demonstrated here:
- Utilization of the VBA codes calls a familiarity with a certain amount of technical information.
- Any error in the VBA Code might potentially result in some significant issues.
- It is unable to alter the password that is currently being used for MS Access.
How Is It Possible to Get Around the Drawbacks of the Manual Method?
It is strongly recommended that you utilize expert software in order to remove the access VBA password in a secure and precise manner. The VBA Password Recovery Tool is one of the apps that is the most trustworthy and safe. You’ll be able to erase the password from unlimited VBA Access projects if you use this program.
A secured VBA file can be unlocked, and the password can be recovered, with the assistance of this software. Additionally, it effectively resets the password for the multilingual VBA project. In addition, it is compatible with all file formats associated with Microsoft Office, including.doc,.xls,.dot, and.mdb file extensions. The graphical user interface of the program is quite easy to understand, which makes the whole procedure very simple. Also, it helps you to remove password from PowerPoint, remove Word Password, and more. The fact that it is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Office and Windows is the most useful feature of this software.
Check Out the Easiest Working Steps of Access VBA Password Remover Software
First of all, download and run the software on your Windows based machine.
Now, click on the Select Folders or Select Files option to load your files and click Next.
This solution will load your VBA projects on the left panel of software screen. Now, check the required files and click on Next button.
Finally, select the location where you need to save the unlocked files and click on Remove button.
This software will starts removing Access VBA password. And, this solution will only take a few moments.
How to remove Access VBA Password query resolved successfully.
In the above guide, we have captured “how to remove Access VBA password” query. Here, we have mentioned both manual as well as professional solutions to get this task done. So, choose the way as per your need and get this task done.