How to Switch from Gmail to iCloud Mail Account ?
Overview: Are you finding a way to move from Gmail to iCloud account ? Or want to migrate emails from Gmail to iCloud Mail account ? If so, then this article is for you. In this blog post, we learn how to switch from Gmail to iCloud Mail account quickly & instantly. For this, we take the help of a third party utility called Gmail to iCloud Migration. For more information, please read the article.
Email migration is being attempted for some individuals. Hence individuals are looking for external solutions for data transformation. All things considered, every platform that works flawlessly is basically conceivable on the basis that the client makes the request step by step. In the current situation, people are facing a tough situation to migrate Gmail email to iCloud account.
On the contrary, Gmail is a free email from Google, it offers access to the boxes via the web interface & POP3, SMTP & IMAP protocols. Gmail is one of the most well-known mail services with advanced features at the moment. The users can access emails through Gmail with the help of secure Web Interface & POP/IMAP4 protocols.
But above all, Apple iCloud actually has some nice things particularly if you are a heavy Mac & iOS user. So, if you are looking for a solution you will find here.
Smart Solution: Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool
If you are also looking for a way to export unlimited data from Gmail Webmail or G Suite account to iCloud. Then you can try this amazing software. We take the help of the Email Backup Wizard toolkit which provides a direct option to do so. The utility will ask the users to ask only login credentials of source Gmail account as well destination iCloud account.
It will only require IMAP details of iCloud Mail application such as Username as Apple Id, Password as Apple Id Password & IMAP Server Name as imap.mail.me.com. One can easily backup Gmail emails to iCloud Mail for Apple / Mac OS devices. Also, the Gmail to iCloud Migration toolkit will enable the users to move emails from Gmail to the iCloud mailing system.
Free Download Gmail to iCloud Migration Software:
Note: The trial version of Gmail to iCloud Migration toolkit will enable the users to export the first 25 emails from each folder.
How to Transfer Gmail to iCloud Account ?
Just follow these simple steps to better understand the working of this software:
- Install & Run Gmail to iCloud Migration tool & choose Gmail option.
- Enter login credentials of source Gmail account in your application panel.
- The software will start fetching all of the mailbox items in its panel.
- Select IMAP option from the list of Saving options as displayed.
- Enter Email Address, Password or IMAP Host as well Port Number of iCloud account. The software will also provide Advanced Settings for Selective Backup of emails.As iCloud uses only IMAP Servers for the downloading of your emails. Without knowing the correct IMAP settings, the toolkit will become unaware of setting up the Incoming Mail Server information from your iCloud mail account.iCloud Mail IMAP Settings:Server Name: imap.mail.me.comSSL Required: YesPort: 993Username: Enter your Full iCloud Email AddressPassword: Enter your App-specific iCloud Mail Password
- The software will display the live conversion process in its panel.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button.
- The software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the related information about the conversion as Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Selected Source Path, Items Converted as well final Status of the process.
Video Tutorial to Generate App Password:
How to Migrate Email from Gmail to iCloud Account ?
As from above, we can easily conclude that this utility offers millions of advantages to its users due to its simplified working process. There is no need for iCloud devices connected with the system to perform the working of this tool.
In the above video tutorial, we learn about how can a user migrate its emails from Gmail account to iCloud Mail application. Also, there is a large number of users who want to know about the whole procedure to do this in simple steps. While a lot of people still love working with Gmail for all cloud computing needs. One can know how to move from Google to iCloud without losing any of your existing email messages, contacts, calendars, or documents.
The Gmail to iCloud Migration software will enable the users to directly export Gmail mailbox data to iCloud account. Also, the utility will ask the users to have login details of source Gmail account as well destination iCloud User credentials. Some of the major features of this amazing utility are listed below:
Some Highlighted Features of Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool:
- The software will enable the users to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud accounts directly.
- It will help the users to move Gmail emails to iCloud in simple steps only by requiring login credentials.
- It will use IMAP option to import items from Gmail account to iCloud by providing Username, Password as well IMAP Server & Port Number.
- No Apple or Mac device is needed to be connected with the system to migrate email from Google Mail to iCloud account.
- It will also enable the users to export Gmail emails to iCloud along with all inserted attachments.
- The trial version of this software will only enable the users to export the first 25 emails from each folder. In case you want to move unlimited data, you should activate the toolkit by purchasing the appropriate license.
- The software is designed for Microsoft Windows users and can be easily run on Windows 10, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
In the above article, we get to know about how can a user successfully move emails from Gmail to iCloud account just in a few steps. At the present time, one of the major things users are doing is changing mobiles & smartphone devices so quickly. In case you are also looking for a way to switch from Gmail to iCloud email account. For more information, you can also contact the technical team.
Also Read: Migrate Gmail emails to Outlook.com