How to Switch from Gmail to iCloud Mail with Gmail Email to iCloud Migration Tool?
In this blog post, we learn how to switch from Gmail to iCloud Mail account quickly & instantly. Successfully migrate email from Gmail to iCloud Mail application for Apple / Mac OS devices. The Gmail to iCloud Migration toolkit will enable the users to move emails from Gmail to iCloud mailing system.
Free Download Gmail to iCloud Migration Software:
The trial version of Gmail to iCloud Migration toolkit will enable the users to export first 25 emails from each folder. We take the help of Email Backup Wizard toolkit which provides a direct option to so. The utility will ask the users to ask only login credentials of source Gmail account as well destination iCloud account. It will only require IMAP d
etails of iCloud Mail application like Username as Apple Id, Password as Apple Id Password & IMAP Server Name as imap.mail.me.com.
If you are also looking for a way to export unlimited data from Gmail Webmail or G Suite account to iCloud then you can try this amazing software. As iCloud uses only IMAP Servers for the downloading of your emails. Without knowing the correct IMAP settings, the toolkit will become unaware of setting up the incoming Mail Server information from your iCloud mail account.
iCloud Mail IMAP Settings:
Server Name: imap.mail.me.com
SSL Required: Yes
Username: Enter your Full iCloud Email Address
Password: Enter your App-specific iCloud Mail Password
How to Migrate Email from Gmail to iCloud Account?
In the above video tutorial, we learn about how can a user migrate its emails from Gmail account to iCloud Mail application. There are large number of users who wants to know about the whole procedure to do this in simple steps. While a lot of people still love working with Gmail for all cloud computing needs.
But above all, Apple iCloud actually have some nice things particularly if you are a heavy Mac & iOS user. So, if you are looking for a solution to migrate all of your data over just a few choices of items. One can know how to move from Google to iCloud without losing any of your existing email messages, contacts, calendars or documents. Just follow these simple steps to better understand the working of this software:
- Install & Run Gmail to iCloud Migration tool & choose Gmail option.
- Enter login credentials of source Gmail account in your application panel.
- The software will start fetching all of the mailbox items in its panel.
- Select IMAP option from the list of Saving options as displayed.
- Enter Email Address, Password or IMAP Host as well Port Number of iCloud account. The software will also provide Advanced Settings for Selective Backup of emails.
- The software will display the live conversion process in its panel.
- Once the conversion process finished successfully click on OK button.
- The software will generate a SavingLog report which will include all the related information about the conversion as Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Selected Source Path, Items Converted as well final Status of the process.
As from above we can easily conclude that this utility offers millions of advantages to its users due to its simplified working process. There is no need of iCloud devices connected with the system to perform the working of this tool.
Some Highlighted Features of Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool:
The Gmail to iCloud Migration software will enable the users to directly export Gmail mailbox data to iCloud account. The utility will ask the users to have login details of source Gmail account as well destination iCloud User credentials. Some of the major features of this amazing utility are listed below:
- The software will enable the users to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud account directly.
- It will help the users to move Gmail emails to iCloud in simple steps only by requiring login credentials.
- It will use IMAP option to import items from Gmail account to iCloud by providing Username, Password as well IMAP Server & Port Number.
- No Apple or Mac device is needed to be connected with the system to migrate email from Google Mail to iCloud account.
- The utility provides advanced filter settings to perform the migration of selective emails on the basis of To, From, Date Range or Subject of the email.
- It will also enable the users to export Gmail emails to iCloud along with all inserted attachments.
- The trial version of this software will only enable the users to export first 25 emails from each folder completely free of cost. In case if you want to move unlimited data, you should activate the toolkit by purchasing appropriate license.
- The software is designed for Microsoft Windows users and can be easily run on Windows 10, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista for both 32-bit & 64-bit OS editions.
The Verge: In the above article we get to know about how can a user successfully move emails from Gmail to iCloud account just in few steps. In present time, one of the major thing users are doing is changing mobiles & smartphone devices so quickly. In case if you are also looking for a way to switch from Gmail to iCloud email account.